Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburban Manor

by Honeywell Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 7:43 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:48 AM by Honeywell : photobucket pics

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 9:53 PM
Woah :lovestruc this is SO beautiful, i think i need to fave it! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:31 PM
This house is beautiful and highly realistic! Sadly, I can't download it because I don't have all the required EPs and SPs... but if I did, this would definately be going in my game! Keep up the good work!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:46 PM
I just checked this out in game and it's lovely! I don't have celebration stuff or glamour stuff and my game didn't explode, woot. heh
Thank you for uploading it!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:14 PM
Andrea, I'm glad it works for you even without all stuff packs. I hope you enjoy it. And thanks ladies for taking a minute to leave a comment, I appreciate it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:15 PM
TatianaEstelle - Installing with CleanInstaller should make it work...

I love this house! It has a nice building and also lovely rooms! I thank you so much for that house, it looks so stunning, it's one of a few I've downloaded to play it in my game <3

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 1:09 AM
I LOVE this house, especially the YARD!!! Thank you for sharing!!

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:46 AM
This house looks so gorgeous! Love the furnishings and the whole layout....and the backyard! Very authentic looking and well thought out! Great job!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 3:12 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything! :lovestruc And your pictures look so nice, too. :D
*favourites*

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:50 AM
Absolutely lovely! I love everything, from the amazing landscaping to the beautiful decorating.

My simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:36 PM
Very beautiful design. Since I've been living in a medieval creation world, I find myself looking at modern Sim lots like yours and getting all googly eyed! I love the detail in decoration and the overall ambience of the layout. The landscaping (which is one of my pet peeves) is absolutely stunning! The house is very welcoming and I'm sure many Sims would be glad to call this jewel home.

Thank you for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 11:51 PM
Wow! It's been a while since you've uploaded! Very nice lot and great to see you back!
Alchemist
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:36 PM
The kitchen is so homey! Actually, the whole house is really outstanding.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:51 PM
I love this house so much! Incredibly great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 9:29 PM
best house i've ever had in my game ever!! thank u!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 10:20 AM
wonderful !!!! thank you for your great job !!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:13 PM
Yeah it's great but what the hell! It won't let me instal it
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2freak26
Yeah it's great but what the hell! It won't let me instal it
What the hell! Sorry about your luck.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 10:45 PM
i love it, this is one my faverite ones! ^w^
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:36 PM
Hey Honeywell, thanks for this beautiful home!

Are sims able to use both garages and driveways properly? Apparently I heard if a garage and driveway is placed is too close to the edge of the lot the car and/or sim can disappear?
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simster21
Hey Honeywell, thanks for this beautiful home!

Are sims able to use both garages and driveways properly? Apparently I heard if a garage and driveway is placed is too close to the edge of the lot the car and/or sim can disappear?

I've never experienced a problem or heard of that but I did place the driveways with cheats so if someone, somewhere has experienced disappearing Sims I guess it's possible? I don't know anything about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 2:29 AM
Thanks for creating this beautiful house!