Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sporty Shorts for Sporty Shorties

by fakepeeps7 Posted 11th Jun 2010 at 11:05 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:21 PM
Hee hee hee, more clothes for kidlets! Separates! The boys really are underserved, so thanks for this.

When you say "use the teen texture", do you mean they pull it? That would be great. Means these are untuckable if someone has my tm untucked tank replacements, and if the cm tank mesh is untuckable.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
When you say "use the teen texture", do you mean they pull it? That would be great. Means these are untuckable if someone has my tm untucked tank replacements, and if the cm tank mesh is untuckable.

Unfortunately, I couldn't do it that way for the tanks because the alpha was screwed up. Boo, Maxis.

Three of the shorts pull their textures from the game, though.
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:16 AM
Well then yay for shorts that pull textures. These will be great for throwing the baseball around and playing with the dog.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 10:44 AM
These are lovely! I have a little guy IRL, and I love shopping little guy clothes (he's only 5 months old tho, so he can't complain at my choices, yet, hee hee) These are really nice, cute and casual. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:17 PM
I always thought those shorts would be good for the kids. Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 7:03 PM
Boys summer wear, yay! Always need more summer clothes for boys and winter clothes for girls. Thanks. :D
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 2:36 AM
Aw, these are going to be a nice addition. Now if only I could get into a Sims obsessed mood.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 7:18 PM
I love these! Thanks :]

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 3:44 PM
I love the looks of the tank tops

Hate the shorts (The length in general, not your creation!)

Thank You so much for thinking of our little men
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM
i have'nt seen new clothes of your's for ages and today i saw loads great thanks