Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desmond Miles - Assassins Creed 2

by Slipslop Posted 4th May 2010 at 8:36 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2010 at 10:13 PM by Slipslop : Text adjustments, added the missing CC links, reduced the cheekslider a bit to make him look less like he's chewing on something, also added the MTS CC into the downloadfile for maximum convenience...

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:49 AM
It's uncanny resemblence! Nice work
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:12 AM
Great likeness Slippie, good job. At last, the Roman hair has been converted.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:59 AM
Hooray, glad to see him finally finished, he looks fantastic and a great resemblance! Also glad someone converted that hair (I tried to convert the Caesar hair from TS2 but it came out terrible, am so pleased someone converted another Caesar hair so that we have another much-needed manly hairdo for TS3) - I know you were having trouble finding a good hairdo for him, and that one suits him perfectly. Very nice job!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th May 2010 at 1:45 PM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:27 PM
Thanks everyone! He's one of my favorite characters, i just waited until a better hairstyle was released and TumTum's conversation was just perfect for him, so i could finally finish him

Note: I had to reduce the cheekslider a bit, he looked too much like he was chewing on something. It bothered me, so i changed it. So if you have already downloaded, redownload to match the looks.

Also added a pic with his full outfit.

Have fun!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:18 PM
Awesome work, gotta love Desmond and Assassin's Creed
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:39 PM
he's fabulous.. you've really captured him well!!!! and he also has such a natural look to him. Perfect
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:51 PM
Dude, this looks amazing!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:47 PM
Sorry but I dont really recognize him.

Maybe his eyes need to be darker and his eyebrows need to be a bit bigger. His hair seems to be darker too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
Sorry but I dont really recognize him.

Maybe his eyes need to be darker and his eyebrows need to be a bit bigger. His hair seems to be darker too.

I tried my best, thanks for the constructive feedback!

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Inventor
#12 Old 4th May 2010 at 10:10 PM
Great job!! You managed to really capture him!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#13 Old 5th May 2010 at 12:32 AM
It looks exactly like him, only a little softer around the edges, that's the only way I can put it, like the Desmond in Assassins Creed looks like he could kill you, this guys looks like he would be on Food Network making a Caesar salad, but its still really great work!
Scholar
#14 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:21 AM
Fantastic! This version is GREAT!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th May 2010 at 5:39 AM
I have to admit I was disappointed with the first one. The second one blew me away though ... was totally engrossing. I also think the eyebrows are a little off, but I recognized him immediately. Great work!

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Instructor
#16 Old 5th May 2010 at 7:11 AM Last edited by newone08 : 5th May 2010 at 7:26 AM. Reason: Like I care (j/k) Spelling, d'uh...
I never play this game so I don't know anything about this character BUT you did a FANTASTIC job creating him (yes, in caps cause I really mean it :P). So I give you two, no wait four thumbs up (including my toes :D) for making this sim. (See that? Oh wait, there's no toes just thumbs )

Btw, I'm still reading your sims story. And last time I remember it's still 17 chapters to go (oh, gawd) I really don't know how you did it but I don't think I could ever do the same.
You really are awesome Slipslop!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:22 AM
how did you know I'd just finished playing ACII again!

amazing likeness! thanks a million

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2010 at 6:46 PM
AH I love Desmond! Thankyou soo much, it's an awesome game. Has to be my fave!

resistance is useless.
ALL MY CREATIONS are on garden of shadows, check them out! (rh)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th May 2010 at 7:15 PM
Very nice job! Too bad there isn't any Ezio White Assassin's outfit out there yet, he's even hotter in it :P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th May 2010 at 10:39 PM
Thanks everyone,
You are sweet NewOne, thank you very much. But you don't have to pull off inhuman moves for me Yeah take your time with the reading, it's really much indeed. I wrote almost a month on this.

An Assassins Suit would be great, but this must be incredibly hard to create. I also tried to create Ezio's look with the stuff i had in my game.. Stuff used was some store stuff and Kiara's medieval boots, hair is this here at simcave (requires registration) and the pic: http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/702/ezioz.png

I planned to try Rosa next, the feisty female thief, but if you are AC fan and you want to see a specific character, let me know.

But now you have to excuse me i have to attend another mission in Florence...

Test Subject
#21 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:16 AM
Thank you so much he's awesome!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th May 2010 at 7:55 AM
I dont know why, but when I saw this Sim, I thought of the rapper Drake.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th May 2010 at 3:05 AM
<3 x 20
Seriously.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th May 2010 at 7:55 AM
meep! this is great

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th May 2010 at 1:12 PM
holy monkey balls! looks just like him!! & I should know, i've been playing the game non stop for 5 days!!
Page 1 of 2