Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 1:37 AM
Default Anyone have requests
i am bored with producing my own houses.......

i need some feedback on what you want to see and i will be glad to build it

please give me ideas.....

thank you for viewing or posting

here is some of my work

i have a pueblo house but it hasnt been posted yet.....

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 5:58 PM
i like the look of your buildings. could you build a small corner shop perhaps? im making a movie and would love a little corner shop. residential or comercial it doesnt matter. thanks if you can!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 6:17 PM
Default s
i could do that.....

give me a day and it will probably be done

it will be on a small lot

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 7:30 PM
great thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:19 PM
Could you do any themed houses like either Star Trek, Star Wars, or Battlestar Galactica? Thank you in advance!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:21 PM
Hmm... I just need a comfortable warm-colored house that has enough bedrooms for at least 4 sims, fairly large kitchen, and perhaps a good yard? Merci.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:24 PM
yeah i could do that i will make some custom wallpapers and floors for it ilenny

Elvendragon i might have some already for you

im transferring my files from my desktop to my laptop so i will look through them and find a coulple

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:27 PM
Groovy, danke. :hippy:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:30 PM
Oo, ilenny3... a home with LCARS wallpapers and furniture? Now wouldn't _that_ be cool! It would be perfect for a "Voyager" home to complement my Borg Cube. ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 5:52 AM
That would be great! Where can I find a Borg Cube? I have found a Voyager house on the Sims2 official site...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 9:35 AM
I made my Borg Cube myself and it can't be downloaded anywhere (really, all I have done is made a bunch of wallpapers and floors, that sort of thing, from Voyager screencaps ). I'm afraid I don't know if there's a Borg Cube for download someplace, but if you'd want mine just contact me and I'll try to come up with a way to send it to you.
And thank you for the tip about the Voyager house! I'll dash over to the official site and look for it right away! ^_^
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 9:50 AM
Hi there, Ideas for houses, It seems like the smaller the better, When I sue a large lot and have 12 or so people i cant get them do do anything. I would like the fairy or midevil themed houses. The houses I make are ok, but all are so similar. I need a creative thinking cap. Anyhoo, I dont want to step in and overload you. Just houses I have been wanting. =) Thanks Sara
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 6:22 PM Last edited by Naota : 14th Feb 2005 at 7:02 AM.
thats ok i dont get overloaded very easily

im finished with your house Elvendragon

it costs about 125,000 dollars at the moment

its 2 stories tall and has alot of space

i will dehack it and upload it tonight

i have just begun the voyager/battlestar house

if you have any preferences on it please tell me

dorkapalooza i will start a midevil castle for you (hope i spelled it right)?

Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 10:19 PM
I need more 1 story 2-3 bedroom 1-2 bathroom. From modern to classic.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 1:35 AM
I would love a brothel. Not too huge though. But fancy looking. 1 or 2 storey would be a limit. If you can.

or you may know where one might be for download.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 7:01 AM
please tell me what a brothel is and it will be built

xeno51172 half modern half classic (just kiddin)

i will do a classic and a modern to your specifications

im finished with the mideval house (well its more of a castle) dorkapalooza

Ryûchan can you send me an email with the borgcube in it so i could

incorperate it in the house thanx in advance...

heres a pic of the castle and the 4-person house i am uploading tonight
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 7:23 AM
heres the list that ive got

1.battlestar/voyager house ilenny3

2.classic house xeno51172

3.modern house xeno51172

4. brothel electric

Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 7:29 AM
I would really love to have my house! I can not for the life of me build it. It is a tri-level and thats to difficult for me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 7:37 AM
lilsweetiecori do you possibly have a pic of your house to use as a base to

work on?

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 11:25 AM
A Brothel is like a working girl house (if you know what i mean)LOL. It would need at least 4 rooms and a big bathroom.A lounge style entrance for*ahem* visiting guests.A bit sleazy looking.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elvendragon
Groovy, danke. :hippy:

DeutschenHippy?

A gothed out anything would be cool. Shack, Mansion, Whatev. :bump:

"You've got screws inside
They turn so tight
Turn you away
From me..."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by electric
A Brothel is like a working girl house (if you know what i mean)LOL. It would need at least 4 rooms and a big bathroom.A lounge style entrance for*ahem* visiting guests.A bit sleazy looking.

ohh i see all right

i think it will be possible

a old western looking house perhaps

Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 2:43 PM
Any chance for an underground complex?

but i could just settle for a cave to stage my own version of `55 million years BC` ....
Field Researcher
#24 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naota
lilsweetiecori do you possibly have a pic of your house to use as a base to

work on?

I'll see what I can do I must have something around here. The question is, did it get developed yet???? Hmmmmmmmmm *goes to search for pictures*

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 7:58 PM
heres an updated list

1.battlestar/voyager house ilenny3

2.classic house xeno51172

3.modern house xeno51172

4. brothel electric

5. goth house RytheMaddox

6. underground house blobrana

7 underwater house another thread in this forum

8. lilsweetiecori's house lilsweetiecori (once she gets me a pic)

9. light house another thread in this forum

i figure i can get all of these done by the end of the week

Locked thread
Page 1 of 2