Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 8:14 PM
Still cannot get it. I give up. Thanks for your help though!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 5:00 AM
Thanks Carrigon, I added a max energy option to an object I made, wanted something to keep my sims from going to bed at parties and weddings. Your
tutorials made it easy. Still, I'm amazed that it actually works.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carrigon
http://sims.ambertation.de/ttabtutorialcarrigon.shtml

Please use this thread for questions and discussion of this tutorial and someone will help you here. Thanks, and I hope it helps some of you to get started with modding. The next tutorial I do will cover more about the BHAV's.

Sorry I have tried it like 20 times and it freezes any explanation?
Firestarter
Original Poster
#54 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 4:11 AM
You aren't giving any details on what's happening.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carrigon
You aren't giving any details on what's happening.

when I click File, New, Add. It freezes any eplanation?
Firestarter
Original Poster
#56 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 3:59 AM
Get the latest version of SimPe. It's a problem with SimPe, not the tutorial.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 10:36 PM
Thanks it works now!
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:41 AM
Question about TTABs
:confused: I am looking in SimPE at the cellphone object in the EP. I do not understand how the cellphone adds the new menu options to the self-interaction pie menu. Can anyone give me any clues about this? :confused:

Thanks.

Undrhil
#59 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:21 PM
Please, could you help me? When I download the files in rar, what should i do to use them, or just unzip? Is it need a special program?
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:01 PM
You will need WinRAR from www.rarsoft.com to extract the files from the .rar file. It's available as shareware (like WinZip) so you can get it and use it and delete it. But a lot of people use .rar format now, so you should probably just get it and keep it installed. Hope that helps.

Undrhil
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 6th May 2005 at 8:27 AM
I need help. I'm trying to add an additional pie menu to an object and i am unsure as to how to do this. I thought I knew how but I was wrong. I'm Trying To add more Tv Stations To the Tv's, I've got the First part done,Adding the file to the Broadcast.ini files but the second part is eluding me adding the extra station to the tv's themselvs, so ....HELP
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 9:00 PM
i need help too please! i work on a "runaway teens2 hack but it will not work.
i extract the mirror globals (string and pie menu) and added in a new file. than i looked up the move out bhav - no problem. but the new menu is not shown up?! they run away when they do an other mirror option. this missing option problem i have with all my files. but tey are conected corectly (same group and gardian/acton code is right added)? what is my problem? please help, i becames so crazy...
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:13 AM
Default TTAB Tutorial
I printed the TTAB Tutorial by Carrigon, and was totally confused at the beginning because SimPE has changed since the tutorial was written. I looked for the option to have it in "Classic SimPE" so that the tabs and everything in the tutorial would be easier to follow, but could not find it.

I would like to start modding, so does anyone know of a newer tutorial on TTAB's?

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
#64 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:14 AM
hi im trying to put a hack in but i cant find the /download file under ea games or whatever? it worked when i had the sims 1 but i cant find it! can someone tell me the path to get there? thanks SOO much!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:20 AM
:taekwondo I hope this is the right place... I have a REQUEST :Pimp: :smash: :banned: :sink: : :Slap: :argh: :werd: :fight: :nana: So... Yeah.... Pm me or whatever to here :howdy: L8ter
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:22 AM
Default ~h*e*l*p*~
:Pimp: ME AGAIN.... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW to use SIMPE...help please.

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanatoana
I printed the TTAB Tutorial by Carrigon, and was totally confused at the beginning because SimPE has changed since the tutorial was written. I looked for the option to have it in "Classic SimPE" so that the tabs and everything in the tutorial would be easier to follow, but could not find it.

I would like to start modding, so does anyone know of a newer tutorial on TTAB's?

Has anyone found a newer version of this tutorial as I would love to update a computer I love for newer EPs and as nanatoana said, SimPE has changed since this tutorial was done. If anyone knows of one can you please PM me? Thanks in advance!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#68 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 10:01 AM
Updating a computer is extremely simple, and doesn't require this tutorial.

Clone a computer with SimPE; open the clone and extract the TTAB and the TTAS (right click on them and choose "Extract").
Then, open the old custom computer, right-click on the TTAB and choose "Replace"; browse to where you saved the extracted TTAB and select it (be sure to select the .simpe file, NOT the xml!).
Do the same with the TTAS.
Save the package and you are done

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Page 3 of 3