Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautify Those Boring Bathrooms - 9 New Meshes

by mustluvcatz Posted 21st Mar 2010 at 6:10 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2016 at 2:26 AM by mustluvcatz : changed functional baby changing station link

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:35 PM
Thank you! I love these :D
Inventor
#3 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:52 PM
Very nice. That's a great addition to make the bathrooms on the game more realistic. Thanks
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:01 PM
so great to see these finally up, well done, they are fantastic!! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:06 PM
Thank you so much, MLC, I have wanted these for such a long time in my public restrooms. I knew that the restrooms were always missing that realistic aspect because I've never heard of a real life restroom without at least a hand soap pump and a toilet paper dispenser! These should definitely become an "essential" in every public restroom from now on! Thanks again! Great Job!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:14 PM
Thanks a bunch!
I was looking for some soap dispensers and such, and was getting tired of having no changing station that fit in public bathrooms, so these are perfect
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:22 PM
They look great MLC
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 8:23 PM
Fantastic work, as already said this is just what our public restrooms were missing. Thanks so much.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Alchemist
#9 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 8:28 PM
Excellent job. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:42 PM
This really is a neat set. I particularly like the baby changing table, but all will come in handy in the game.

Good work and thanks for sharing!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 11:19 PM
You're all so very welcome and thank you for the nice comments.

Wait! Nice?? lol..maybe not the right word, but you know what I mean.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 1:26 AM
Thanks so much for these, my public restrooms will look much more realistic now! :-) Great job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:02 AM
Nice to have a roll in the stall now and soap by the sink. A very good set to have, thanks for your work.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:40 PM
fantastic idea thanks a lot
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:29 PM
These turned out very good, and very really needed. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 4:36 PM
Thank you for the craftsmanship and quality.
Instructor
#17 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 12:50 AM
What a great set! The amount of detailing is just right to make them look sharp from distance to close up and the proportions are perfect!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 1:58 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 24th Mar 2010 at 2:27 PM.
You're welcome and thankies.

bubbajoe: I had to use a public restroom (what a thing to talk about!) yesterday and found myself wondering about the proportions. But, the stuff in that restroom was all newer..with the plastic. And that stuff IS smaller than the older, metal stuff that used to be in them. I just had to chuckle at myself for being worried about the size of my toilet paper dispenser- I got to thinking about the "You've been playing the sims too much when..." thread.

edit: Ah..when I was doing the changing station I didn't even think about the simlish. I'll see about changing that.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 1:54 PM
Might wanna think about making the changing table simlish as well, if you do that and make it functional, i´ll be wanting that one as well. In conclusion; good job, we could always need more everyday stuff.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 3:26 PM
Thank You! been looking for bathroom accessories for my commercial lots and businesses.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 4:58 AM
Thank you for making this. I used to have a set like this for the sims 1, and I 've been waiting for this to be made. So thanks again!!!!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 5:23 AM
Welcome!

I completely forgot about changing the "writing" on the baby changing station to simlish, but I did make a functional version which I think I linked to. edit: yep, I did.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 2:12 AM
this set is fabulous. i've wanted this forever. thank you so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th May 2010 at 10:09 AM
Thank you so much for this! I'm always on the look out for more deco and things to make my game more realistic.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#25 Old 22nd May 2010 at 3:31 PM
How did I miss this? I'm always looking for things to give my Sim homes a more "real" touch, bathrooms and kitchens especially, so this makes me a very happy simmer. Thank you!
Page 1 of 3