Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Barbie Collection: Silken Flame

by nichellerj Posted 12th Feb 2010 at 9:41 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:13 PM
Since retro clothing is just about the only kind I do, I can appreciate the effort to find an era conforming mesh. Barbie has always had the best fashions, and I think you have done this one justice. Thanks.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:21 PM
I have just the femme fatale sim who will appreciate this! Thank you! (Also thank you for still designing for Sims2)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 2:16 AM
Is there any way you could make this for everyday wear? I love the idea of Barbie clothes for our glam sims. Thanks!! :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 3:34 AM
To make it everyday go into bodyshop start new project find the dress save to file and then it comes up with the catorgry you want to choose and save, Easy stuff! Great dress and especially love the detail on the belt!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 4:28 AM
I *love* old Barbies. I can't wait to see what else you make!
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 4:35 AM
This is such a great theme and the possibilities are endless. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 6:45 AM
I have a Barbie that came with this dress.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:11 PM
Hey,i really love this dress,you should make more. xx kamile257

◊☆кαмιℓє257☆◊
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 3:36 PM
I'm a huge barbie collecter. Thanks sharing this. You should make more!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 3:40 PM
wow, this is gorgeous! Thank you and I hope we get some more soon : )
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:48 AM
As a Barbie lover, I absolutely love this download Thanks so much for sharing your creation! I was wondering where I could find the hair in the picture?
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 6:11 AM
I still have that Barbie dress. It was always my favorite. Thanks for simmifying it. ♥
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 5:09 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves vintage barbies! You've done such a fantastic job with this dress and the black one. I love them both! Please, please, please do more vintage barbie clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 5:49 PM
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by CaraBunne
As a Barbie lover, I absolutely love this download Thanks so much for sharing your creation! I was wondering where I could find the hair in the picture?

The hair is from the Sims2 Store.

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Instructor
#16 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 3:32 PM
You're making me want to play the Barbie game ;P I always pick this dress when I play.

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:34 AM
Fabulous! Just like Barbie herself. Thank you VERY much! Brings back good memories.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 10:29 AM
Fantabulous! I have one just like this! :smilie:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 5:40 PM
I have this doll! Well, I had it. Thanks for a great upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:27 PM
Wow! I have this Barbie and is lovely to see her clothes recreated for Sims. Thanks! :D