Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:08 PM Last edited by KeiraLou : 18th Mar 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Default Tales of Townfolk, A Sims 3 Story - UPDATED 18th March

Chapter One - A Bunch of Lies - As told by Ethan Bunch.

I never could have imagined my life would turn out like this. I was always a quiet kid, kept to myself and minded my own business. I never thought our family would have to suffer the trials ahead of us.

As I prepared an early morning snack, I sighed looking over at the clock, mentally asking myself why I was awake at 4am on a Sunday. The answer, like so many other mornings previously over the past few months, was something I had to choke back before my blood boiled.

As I sat down on the old uncomfortable bar stool, I prodded my waffles with the end of my fork and sighed again before throwing the fork down and pushing the plate away. "Why does she keep doing this?" I asked myself.

The person I referred to as 'She' was my sister, Lisa. My once sweet and innocent sister, who was also my best friend. Over the past few months it was as if she had changed, changed so much that it felt like I was watching a complete stranger walking in and out of our family home. I had tried talking to her before about my issues with her but she wouldn't listen, and if she wouldn't listen to me, then she sure as hell wouldn't listen to my parents.

As the hours past, I led on my bed, waiting in anticipation for Lisa to wake up. I needed to know why she was doing this to us, to me and most of all to herself.

Lisa's bedroom was very close to mine, so at the first sign of movement, I got off my bed and went to confront her. "Lisa I need to talk to you" I said, closing her bedroom door behind me. "Ever heard of knocking!" said Lisa, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and old makeup it would seem. "Why are you acting like this?!" I blurted out, unable to control the anger and frustration building up inside me. "Excuse me?!" Said Lisa, taken aback. "Why are you creeping in at gone 3am every morning?! Why have you got bruises all over your body Lisa?! Have you become some kind of whore?!!".

As I watched Lisa's expression turn to complete rage I caught it as a mental image. Flashes of smiles and laughter that my sister once used to spread filled my mind and my heart sank. Was I losing her forever?

"You know what Ethan...you can piss off! You have no say over what I do, you are nothing to me, NOTHING!" . As I took in what she said I felt a bead of sweat fall from my temple. "Well you are nothing to me anymore Lisa, you are not my sister!". I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me. I needed to get out of this house before I ended up punching something or someone.

As I sat reading the pages of my favorite book, I found it hard to concentrate. Slamming the book shut I sighed heavily, taking in the goings on around me. I saw Morgana Wolff and her husband Thornton walking hand in hand, deep in conversation. I looked to the left of me and noticed little Mortimer Goth having a picnic with his odd-looking mother. A smile crept on my face, all these families in this town seemed so perfect and content. Why couldn't we have that. As I carried on looking around the beautiful park, I noticed a flash of pink out of the corner of my eye and soon realized who it was.

I stood up quickly, eager to walk away before a public row began, but it was too late, Lisa was quickly heading in my direction. "Ethan!" she said softly as she approached me. "Please Ethan, talk to me". I looked at her, just wanting to protect her and shake some sense into her all at the same time. But I wasn't willing to have another argument. Not here nor now.

"Ethan, please. Can we stop all this? You are my brother and I love you. I'm OK honestly, you don't have to worry about me. I can look after myself." As I looked into my sisters eyes I could see she hated arguing as much as I did. I grabbed her into a hug, holding her tight. "OK sis, but if you need anything then I'll be here for you". "Thanks Eth' ".

Little did my sister really know this wouldn't be the end of my prying. I wouldn't let this lie, whatever was causing this would end soon, one way or another, and I will find out tonight when I follow her to wherever it is she goes...

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 9:48 PM
I cant wait to see what she's up to!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 12:01 AM
Amazing job! I love your pics, and the story really leaves me wanting more! Keep it up!

Nothing in the world is permanent, and we're foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we're still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it. If change is of the essence of existence one would have thought it only sensible to make it the premise of our philosophy
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 4:48 AM
Do like and do want more :D
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 11:46 PM
Thank you guys...Chapter Two should hopefully be up tomorrow .

Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:25 PM
Default Chapter Two - Denial.

Chapter Two - Denial - As told by Morgana Wolff.

I stared at my husband, barely taking in a word he was saying. All he was on about was himself...AGAIN. "And I said to Mark, you can't tell the supervisor to pick the higher scheme, it would never work..." . Drone, drone, drone...he went on and on and on.

I merely nodded and hummed a response to everything he was saying, I couldn't quite get something else off my mind, something far more important then Thornton's work life with his cassanova pals. I looked out to the beach, just below our balcony. I loved this house and its closeness to the sea, it was what I had always dreamt of as a little girl and yet, something was missing.

"So Morg' , what do you think?". I snapped out of my thoughts in a flash and looked at my husbands excited expression. "I'm sorry honey, can you repeat that last bit again". Thornton's smile wavered as his eyebrows rose in frustration. "Do you ever listen?! Anyway, we are moving to Paris, I have been promoted!" . My eyes widened as did my mouth in complete shock. "Wha...What?!". "Morgana please, will you bloody listen to me properly for once?! I said..." , "I know what you said Thornton, I just can't quite believe it!". Thornton glared at me, I knew what was coming.

"Let me guess, you don't wanna go" said Thornton, mocking me in the process. "Well, did you not think to ask me?!" I said softly to him, trying not to make him angry. If there is one thing you should know about Mr Thornton Wolff, its not to make him mad. But it was too late, sweat beads began to roll from his forehead. I knew I was in for a yelling now.

"Well fine!! Act the way you are and throw your toys out of the pram Morgana! It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me, because you are coming whether you like it or not and that is final!!". I had taken a step back halfway through this sentence...just in case it happened again. I'll never forget that night, not so long ago, and I couldn't in any way risk it at the moment. "Thornton, please stop yelling at me. You have to see it from my side too, all my friends and family are he..." , "I DON'T CARE MORGANA!!". He wouldn't listen, and with that he stormed off towards the kitchen. A few moments later I heard a bottle cap being ripped from the neck of his favorite beer. Great.

I left it ten minutes before slowly making my way into our house. I could see he had ventured upstairs to watch the football game. Tiredness crept over me, and a flush of warmth. I made my way over to the sofa and sat down. I couldn't believe Thornton could even let the thought of moving into his mind. Everything we both love is around here, our parents, other family and friends. But as always his job comes first. It was at this point I decided, I had to tell him something that would change his mind on moving...or at least I hoped it would.

After talking him round to a stroll in the park, we made our way. Hand in hand I took in everything that was going on, remembering coming here as a little girl. Tears filled my eyes, and I let go of Thornton's hand softly.

"Thornton. I must speak to you" I begun, looking at the back of his head as he carried on walking. "I'm not going to get into an argument publicly Morgana" he sneered, clearly thinking about his reputation. "That is exactly why I asked you to come here, so we could talk and not scream". He turned to look at me, amusement filled his expression, making me feel extremely annoyed.

I rubbed the back of my neck akwardly and stumbled over my words. "I, well I, I'm..." I looked down at my stomach, it was noticeably larger then normal. When I looked back up at Thornton I realized straight away he had grasped the idea of what I was about to say. His face had turned pale.

"DON'T ..... Don't even say another word Morgana" began Thornton. I looked away, even knowing to expect this reaction I still couldn't hide the sadness and anger that filled my heart. I looked back up at him, his face was now red. "You did this on purpose, you witch!!" , "Thornton please, keep your voice down..." I whispered, starting to feel sick. "Well, I am going home now to book an appointment for the clinic and I shall insist you go in tomorrow morning! Enough of this foolishness Morgana, and you will start packing tonight" .

Everything around me seemed to turn black, as if it were just me and this angry man in our own little world. I felt rage and sadness which I could no longer contain. Tears poured from my eyes and I let out a cry. "Pull yourself together woman, for christ sake!" spat Thornton, edging closer. I pushed him away, making him stumble over his own feet. "Get away from me, you PIG!!" I screamed, running off as far away as my aching legs could carry me. Where I was going I didn't know, but one thing was for sure, I was not getting rid of my baby and I was not moving to Paris...now to see what Thornton is going to react like to this little bombshell.

Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:01 PM
Default Chapter Three - A Bach' of Trouble.
This chapter had a couple of minor swear words in it, so read no further if easily offended.

Chapter Three - A Bach' of Trouble - As told by Jocasta Bachelor.

I have been living in Sunset Valley since the day I was born. I had such vivid memories of past times with family and friends. You could say I have had a good life, simple but good. I was brought up in a rich family and always had the finer things in life, but I never in any way took advantage of this, I appreciated every little good thing that came my way...and I still do. That includes my little family whom I live for and would die for, that was until lately...

My youngest child Bella, she is a very good little girl. She has a very sweet disposition and is always there to help others. Without blowing my own trumpet, I really do see a lot of me in her. I know she is going to do my proud in the future years.

And these are the two main men in my life. My son Michael and my husband Simis. Michael has almost finished school now and is lined up to go to one of the best colleges this side of the country. He is looking into studying Politics, something his father is not very happy about.

Simis. What is there to say about Simis Bachelor? Well when we first met I was a young and shy 18 year old girl. He would take me on romantic meals and would always bring a single red rose with him to give to me. This was the Simis I had fallen in love with, and for years it was the most amazing relationship of our time. That was 10 years ago.

As I tended to my garden, I reminisced of old times. "OW!" I shouted out loudly, looking down at the culprit. A thorn was stuck in my finger, something I was very use to by now! I sighed as I made my way back into the house and into the downstairs bathroom.

After removing the thorn from my finger I began running the cold tap over my wound. The tranquil silence around the house was abruptly diminished by the sound of my husbands voice singing loudly. Drunk, again.

I looked over at the bathroom door as the noise grew closer. As it swung open, I was greeted with the sight of my very intoxicated husband stumbling through. "Ooooh how I love you Jocasta!" he slurred the last verse of his made up anthem. My eyebrows rose as I took in his shabby appearance.

"So baby, what's for dinner?!" he said, grabbing my head and giving me a sloppy kiss. I was taken aback by the strong smelling beer on his breath. "Simis, NO!" I yelled, pushing him away from me. He looked at me, clearly stunned. "Oh god, you ain't gonna start some shit with me are you woman?" he said, smiling slightly. He always had the vocabulary of a spiteful teenager when he was drunk. "No Simis, I won't because Bella is here and she has had enough of seeing this family slowly fall apart!". Simis let out a blurt of laughter. "Yeah, ok then LOVE". I could see he was cruising for some kind of argument.

"Daddy?" a small voice came from the bathroom entrance. I felt the blood rush too my face, I didn't want Bella to see her father like this. "If it isn't my little angel!" spat Simis as he turned to face Bella. "Simis, can you please just go have a nap?" I asked softly, trying to get Simis away from our daughter before he upset her.

Simis ignored me, patting Bella firmly on the head. "D'ya know what sweety? Don't ever get married, you get so much shit it is unreal!". "SIMIS!" I yelled, not being able to restrain my feelings any longer. I heard Bella let out a whimper, then saw tears stream down her face. "Oh grow up Bella, what are you now, like 10 years old? I can see you will get far in life, NOT!". Simis had gone too far this time. I grabbed Bella's arm, pulling her towards me. "Get out Simis, GET OUT NOW!" . Simis burst into laughter, spitting over my face. "With pleasure fatty!" he sneered. If Bella weren't in the room, I think I would have punched him there and then, and I am not a violent person.

Simis grunted as he pushed passed us, making his way to the front door. "AND GOOD RIDDANCE!" he shouted through the house, stumbling onto the patio.

It looked like this could be the end of us. Our little and quaint family as I knew it. Things had never got this bad before, and I didn't see a good future...

Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 1:04 AM
Aw poor Bella and Jocasta Simis isn't very nice! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:23 AM
The next Chapter shall be up either tomorrow or Wednesday guys, been a bit busy last few days. Keep the comments rolling in though, I love reading what you have to say .

Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 6:48 AM
that is sad chapter D8 keep it up though .
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:26 AM
Im liking this so far.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:56 PM
i really like this! Cant wait 4 the next chapter!!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 11:37 PM
Thanks guys it's coming up right now!

Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 12:11 AM
Default Chapter Four - Dishonor.

Chapter Four - Dishonor - As told by Jamie Jolina.

I turned the light on and entered the cold kitchen. Another long night and day at work had meant no heating to warm my usually cosy home. I looked down at my work scrubs, noticing fresh stains of medical liquid splattered over my left breast. I sighed heavily, thinking of the spillage when tripping with vials of medicine on the way to the Hospital Labs. I felt more clumsy these days then a true professional.

I shuffled over to the fridge, taking out leftover salad from the previous day. The lettuce had gone slightly brown but I was too tired to prepare some fresh dinner.

As I was just about to take the first bite of the withered leaves, I heard footsteps from outside the front of my house, distinctively walking up the path that lead to the front porch. I wondered who this could be at 10'oclock at night!

As I opened the front door, I immediately realized it was Hank, my best friends fiancé. "Hank, what a lovely surprise" I said, looking around for my friend Pauline too, expecting her to not be far behind him. I think he noticed my curiosity as to her whereabouts as he smiled and said "It's just me Jamie".

"What can I do for you Hank?" I asked, trying not to sound rude. Hank looked into my eyes, I saw a hint of sadness shimmer in them. Oh no, I thought, please don't say He and Pauline had fallen out and he wanted to console in me. I wouldn't know what to say to my best friends other half without putting her down in the process!

"Jamie, I...I can't got through with the wedding" he blurted out, barely able to control himself. I held back a gasp and looked to the floor awkwardly. "Hank, I don't know what to say. Is there any reasons for your feelings?". It sounded like a god awful way of approaching this but I seriously did not know what to say to him. I never did. Things were always rather awkward between us, as if there were a tension there. "Well, I think I am in love with someone else Jamie". My cheeks flushed red as I felt him move closer to me.

"Urm, Umm" I slurred, taking in the smell of his aftershave. He was that close to me now I could feel his warm breath on my cheek, I shivered as the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end.

Hank drew closer to me, our lips almost touching. "Is it not obvious who I like, Jamie?" he said, before I felt his soft lips meet my own. Even though it only lasted a couple of seconds, I felt the world around me spin...I guess the feeling had always been mutual with Hank, I just never wanted to admit it...but this couldn't happen, not now. "NO!!" I yelled, sharply pulling away. "Wha...What the hell is wrong?!" asked Hank, clearly shocked by my outburst.

"Hank, no. We can't...Pauline...We just can't!!". Hank didn't take to kindly to my rejection. "You know what, fine Jamie! I come here, wearing my heart on my sleeve and you don't even care!" , "Hank please just go" I whimpered, thinking of my best friend. "With pleasure!" he fumed, quickly turning on his heal.

I watched as Hank disappeared into the darkness, feeling empty and hurt. What on earth had just happened?! It was like something out of a romance novel, and not the good kind!

I walked back into my home, spotting the unappetizing salad on the table, untouched. I didn't want it now, my stomach was hurting with nerves and emotion. What was I going to do? Should I tell Pauline about Hank? Or should I talk to Hank about this tomorrow? I would have to sleep on it...although I think deep down it was obvious sleep would be out of the question tonight.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:35 AM
GASP! This is so sad D8
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:19 AM
Lou, you're a really good writer and I like how you makeover the townies Keep up the good work!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:43 PM
Thanks x0Chelss0x .

Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:03 PM
When is the next chapter gona b up? im on the edge of my seat lol
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 5:20 PM
shorty35565 - Either tonight or tomorrow .

Mad Poster
#20 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 7:23 PM
Hmm that Hank is a naughty boy! Great update, can't wait to see what happens next
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 5:34 PM
Default Chapter Five - The Loss.

Chapter Five - The Loss - As told by Gunther Goth.

I stared into my beautiful wife's eyes, taking in the mesmerizing color of her pupils. "Life is just perfect my darling" I said softly, stroking her hair.

"I know, Gunther, I couldn't be happier" replied Cornelia, taking my hand and laying a kiss onto it. We had always been a content family, and it wasn't just down to wealth. Every single member of my ancestors had been truly loyal to one another for generations, sharing their love and building dreams. We were no different to them.

"Everything is on the up at work, I may be moving on to bigger and better things" I told Cornelia, referring to a new job offer on the politic side of things, something I had long wished for. Before I managed to tell her about the change, we both jumped slightly upon hearing the kitchen door open. "Mortimer honey" smiled Cornelia at our son, our only child. He was indeed our pride and joy and nothing would ever change that.

Noticing the time, Cornelia ushered Mortimer to bed before giving him a hug goodnight. "Night mummy, night father" he said before leaving the room. We didn't hesitate to follow his lead not long after...tomorrow was a big day for me and I needed to rest up.

It must have been about 3am when I awoke with a shudder. The bedroom was ice cold, and the air was eerie. Had I left the window open? But it was the middle of summer!

Getting out of bed I rubbed my eyes, grunting as I stood up. As I began to walk over to the window my breath was taken away by the sight, not 3 meters in front of me.

There was no mistaking the transparent figure before me was some kind of form of my late mother. I stood frozen to the spot as a soft sound of her humming hit my ears. It was the tune of a lullaby she would once sing to me as a young boy. "Mo...mother?" I whispered, barely making a sound at all.

She stopped humming almost instantly, there was a pause of silence. "Come child, sit" she said, meaning the chair next to her. I hesitated before slowly moving towards her, a feeling of terror and curiosity overcoming me at the same time. "What is happening?" I stammered, not being able to take my eyes off of her. "Child, I have been sent here to give you a warning. I come on bad tidings". Her eyes didn't leave the book she was reading, I noticed it was her favorite poetry book, the book that was in the downstairs bookcase last I saw.

"You must listen closely now Gunther, for what I say may only be heard once". I stared at my mothers face, expressionless apart from her eyes moving along the pages of the book. "There are demonic entities coming. You will lose someone very soon". I looked at her, unable to take it what she meant. At that moment, terrifying creeks filled the house. "What do you mean mother?!" I almost yelled, looking around the room as the the sound grew closer.

"I cannot say anymore, it is too late. They are coming." My mother said this as she stood up, and looking straight ahead of her, floated from the room. "No, Wait!" I shouted in utter panic but before I could do anything there was a flash of light and all was back to normal.

Panting with fear, I looked around me. There were no sounds and the air began to warm up again. What had just happened? Was I dreaming? Sleepwalking? Before getting back into bed I splashed myself with some water in the bathroom, glancing at myself in the mirror. I smiled, "Gunther, you really need some time off work" I muttered to myself. Quite clearly all this strain was taking effect on me.

The next day at work dragged, but I made sure to book a couple of weeks off. I had my family to look after and if I were to begin having hallucinations like that last night then I would be no help to anyone.

As I drove up the drive to our home, I noticed at once that all the curtains were drawn. "What on earth" I said, jumping out of the car and hastedly making my way into the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, the familiar cold feeling hit me in the face. I jumped as I spotted Cornelia stood facing me, a horrified expression on her face and a stiff body. "Darling?" I said, walking up to her. She didn't move.

As I tried to grab her arm, high pitch screams filled my ears. I threw my hands to my ears in pain, I had never heard anything like it. Just as fast as they had begun, they stopped. I quickly looked up at my wife, her eyes were now closed, and her body wavered. I wasn't on time to grab her when she suddenly fell to the ground and a god awful sound of her head hitting the hard floor made a cold sweat hit my body. I checked her while pulling my mobile from my pocket, she was barely breathing.

It didn't take long for an ambulance to arrive. I held her hand as we traveled to the hospital, listening to the beeps of the monitoring machine. I was so overcome with shock as I played back everything that had happened in the past 24 hours. Was it not a dream last night? Either way, I couldn't let this happen again.

Little did I know that our son Mortimer was not at school. Little did I know he never even showed up today. I was to find out that not only was my wife in a coma, but my son had gone missing into the depths of the graveyard...

Mad Poster
#22 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 8:28 PM
Ooo spooky, that was a good one! Nothing scarier than ghosts and Mortimer Goth as a child (he reminds me of Damien). Really want to know what is coming next.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:25 AM
love the update, but Gunther looks funny with such hair XD No offence.
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:39 PM
Thanks . I know what you mean, I was a bit iffy when I was looking over the pictures. Think he might need a little makeover before the next chapter .

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 4:26 PM
You have completly got me hooked
Page 1 of 2