Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:45 PM
Heck no!

Are you wearing glasses that look like Harry Potters? (I have glasses but they don't look like his)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:49 PM
No, I would look like a fool if I did. I wear rectangular glasses.

Do you have Hedwig's Theme on your iPod/MP3 player/music player? (I sure do...and it's my most played song)
Banned
#28 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 4:37 AM
I have it on my computer, my iPod has like 20 songs and I'm too lazy to get more :D

Have you ever seen someone that looked JUST like someone from HP (Harry, Hermione, Draco etc)?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 4:37 AM
Mhmm, someone who looked exactly like Ron. And I've been approached by strangers and told that I look like Hermione a few times. Blame the unruly and wild brown curls :D

Have you ever made butterbeer? (Yes, and it turned out revolting)
Theorist
#30 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:45 PM
No, but I used to pretend my drinks were butterbeer to myself when I was younger. How did you make it?!

Do you have any Harry Potter posters on your walls?

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#31 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:22 AM
Ugh, it tastes REVOLTING! The recipe I used mixed butter, creaming soda and caramel syrup, and you heat it all up. It was foul.

Yes, I sure do. I have a giant picture of Harry pointing his wand at my bed, then a picture of Harry and Dumbledore and an article about the series that I cut out from the newspaper xD

Did you cry when you didn't get a letter to Hogwarts on your 11th birthday?
Scholar
#32 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:10 AM
Yes,really I cried,since that I was obsessed with Hogwarts castle.I remember that I was sad for couple of weeks,and I was that much crazy that I imagined that Nearly-headless Nick is in my room and that he explains me why I haven't got my letter yet.I was actually imaging that he is there and that he talks to me to! I was 100% mad...

Have you ever tried to write your own book about Harry Potter and putting yourself as one of the title characters?

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Banned
#33 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:09 PM
Something like that, only I made another chapter to the series...

Have you ever gotten mad (temporarily) at JK Rowling for killing Sirius/Dumbledore/Tonks/Fred/Moody?
Theorist
#34 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:11 PM
Yes, mainly Sirius! I wasn't so annoyed that Tonks and Lupin died, but that it just got a sort of one line mention.

Do you want J.K. Rowling to write more Harry Potter books, maybe a sequel or about their children?

Banned
#35 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:19 PM
YES! Maybe even a prequel, not so much about their children.

Have you ever worn something HP-themed to a HP movie?
Banned
#36 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:08 AM
Yes. My school uniform. (Emerald house ties look identical to the Slytherin ones, so . . . let's just say a lot of people wanted to buy it off me. Maybe I sold it, maybe I didn't.)

Have you ever wrote an HP fanfic?
Scholar
#37 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 2:38 AM
Oh, God, YES. I'm a fanfiction writer (I'd do it for a living if I could...).

And MJ, I know you're going to shriek at this, but I do both HP and Twilight fanfiction (right now Jasper and Alice are commanding my attention - mostly so that I can finish their story so that Celia will shut up in my head about wanting her story written, and then I plan to go back to a few different HP fics I have in the works. Poor Victoire's been freaking out in that St. Mungo's room for a while now...)

Did you ever have a birthday where everything you got was HP-themed? (Yes, my... 14th birthday. Frick, that's almost 8 years now. Harry's been around that long????)
Banned
#38 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 4:59 AM
No. ^ And I'm not going to shriek at you. I write fanfics for both too.

Have you ever had a fight over HP?
Banned
#39 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:07 AM
Yes, and many times too.

Have you ever wanted to name your kid after a HP character (I do, after Bellatrix Lestrange)
Mad Poster
#40 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:07 AM
Yeah, after Blaise Zabini. I adore that name.

Are you going to go to the Harry Potter theme park at some point?
Banned
#41 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:04 AM
I really, really hope so!

Do you wish you were an animagus or metamorphmagus?
Scholar
#42 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:47 PM
Animagus - I really want to be able to transform into some kind of bird!

Have you played all HP PC games and won them? (I just didn't played sixth...yet)

Theorist
#43 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ebonova
YES! Maybe even a prequel, not so much about their children.

Ooo, I would love a prequel! About Lily, James, Sirius, Bellatrix etc. at Hogwarts!

I only own 1-3 on PC, I think I have 2 on playstation 2, or at least my brother does. Never finished any of them though!

Do you own the copies of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Quidditch Through the Ages"?

Scholar
#44 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:36 PM
No,I don't,but I want to read them,especially Fantastic Beasts

Did you ever tried to make some potions or to write book with magic spells?

Inventor
#45 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:38 PM
I had a Harry Potter potions kit when the film first came out. It was awesome. It was actually just fizzy water and then apple juice... but you got to fix it up together yourself.
So, yes.

Did you cry when you realised you just read the last EVER Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)?

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Scholar
#46 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:06 PM
Yes,and it was on winter holiday in 2007,I cried when I finally saw that Harry and Hermione won't be together,and tears just dropped when I finished reading the last sentence in the book.I thought that I would never cry again for a book/movie/story...
But then it happened once more when I watched Phantom of the Opera,tears where just starting to drop...and then I realized that the only story and the only movie that I like more than HP is Gaston's Leroux Phantom of the Opera

Did you used to play with your friend that you are at Hogwarts when you were young?(I was doing that all the time)

Banned
#47 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 1:38 AM
Yes! And I sometimes still do for fun :D

Do you/ did you ever own HP action figures/ candy/ anything that's not posters?
Scholar
#48 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 2:13 PM
I still have them! (figures,Hogwarts castle model,magic wand...) And I never played with them very much because I was afraid of ruining them.I also have a dairy/notebook with Harry and Hedwig on the front page,,and I still haven't wrote anything in it!

Did you ever tried to really cast a spell?(with waving wand in a specific direction and trying to tell the magical words as best as you can)

Mad Poster
#49 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:32 AM
...I do that all the time. Seriously. With or without a wand.

Have you ever had a dream that took place in Hogwarts?
Scholar
#50 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 2:09 PM
Oh yes,and it was happening to me about hundred times! Once I dreamed that I'm killed at Hogwarts and that I fallen down from the balcony! Of course,there were also nice dreams with Hogwarts

Did you tried to fly on the broom?

Page 2 of 17