Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

275 Cotton Branch Drive: 6 bedroom 4.5 bathroom: 6/9 on Teardown Tour!!

by mr.moo7999 Posted 5th Jan 2010 at 8:26 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 9:52 PM
Once again, great attention to detail. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 12:27 AM
wow a huge house on a tiny lot! my dream come true at last!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 5:38 AM
It keeps telling me the file is corrupted when I try to extract... But I don't know if this is a problem on my end or with the actual file. Just to let you know. =)
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:29 PM
I keep getting a page that says 404 - Not Found
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:11 PM
How could this be? I just clicked "Download", the file, and it popped up...?? Are you sure it's not your computers?? Sorry about this!

Thanks everyone else though =-)

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:55 AM
It downloaded fine for me. as far as getting a corrupt file message I would recommend 2 possible solutions.
1) re download the file.
2) get an updated version of the rar program.
i've had to do this a few times in the past where my version of the program wasn't recent enough to read the file properly. hope this helps.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:42 AM
Hey when I install this it says I need to update to 1.8 (well it doesn't specify but I'm on the patches immediately before 1.8/2.33)
Good god, does all custom content created on 1.8 REQUIRE 1.8 automatically?!?
Considering it's a "no cc no expansion" lot I can't see how it could be anything else
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:17 AM
This is a beautiful house !

Unfortunately Im not willing to download this yet.
I have one question:
Could you tell me which house it replaces if possible?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 7:30 PM
Pink Pwincess:
It doesn't replace any house-- It was a house I built a LONG time ago, just remodeled. so basically is replaced an empty lot lol.

Wherestheanykey:
You have to update? I keep getting stupid messages every now and then about updating, and I "let" the Sims 3 help moderators know about their problems. They always get me out of an un-needed update. If it continues, I'd ask for help Here:
http://customersupport.ea.com/login...W15cV9pbHAucGhw

Like I said, they help me... Sorry for your troubles!

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 2:04 PM
Ooooh, this is so great. I absolutely love the presentation, and how you went to details about the rooms. The grandness, the details. Great job
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:05 AM
Your work is fantastic! I love your eye for design..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:17 AM
Gorgeous home! (as with all your homes) I'm just wondering... with all the kids rooms and the toy room and study room and bathroom... this is a great family home, right? So where do the kids sit to eat supper? *grin* I just thought it was funny that with all the detail you put in, you didn't put in a dining area. Oh I'm not being critical or mean... that's just my sarcastic wit there... me attempting to be funny. I know, I fail at it. *giggle* Anyway, I'll probably turn the Great Room into a dining room. Having a big beautiful fireplace in the dining room is very luxurious. =)

Thank you for all your hard work! And I am so very grateful to have such a masterful artist of home design and decor creating homes for those of us who still only have the base game. =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 3:18 PM
HOh, you caught me there! I am very surprised that you are the first to point that out, and that I didn't put one in! Wow... that...is pretty critical for me! lol..

Sorry about that...........=) but thanks for the other compliments!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for introducing me to my first love ♥
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:37 AM
Absolutely stunning work! I am in love with this house. As someone else pointed out, it is odd that there isn't really a proper dining room, which did disappoint me a little. However, the family I have living in there right now are a bunch of busy, working people, so there really isn't a time when they're all sitting down to eat at the same time anyways.

Aside from that, the only thing I noticed was in the master bedroom. The way you had it set up didn't allow my Sims to both get in at the same time, as the wall on the left side blocked the way. It was an easy fix though, I just rearranged the room a tiny bit. Excellent work, though, I'll definitely be checking out some of your other homes!