Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

30 Levine Lane 2 Bed, 1 Bath Starter, Single Sim Budget

by monkeygal027 Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 4:58 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 6:27 PM
Its so cute! nice work! next time i would suggest setting the home a little further away from the street, but otherwise its great!

Call me Tyu. (:
Banned
#3 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 11:35 AM
It is an attractive home. However, I object to homes which have the kitchen as the first room in a home as the sims enter. In real life, I have seen very few homes, where the kitchen is the first room one enters. It does tend to happen with apartments and certain condos.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
It is an attractive home. However, I object to homes which have the kitchen as the first room in a home as the sims enter. In real life, I have seen very few homes, where the kitchen is the first room one enters. It does tend to happen with apartments and certain condos.

People enter my house through the kitchen.
This is a cute home and I will download it now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:59 PM
It's a lovely starter, thank you for keeping it CC free, as well. Nicely done!
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 9:09 PM
Guys, these homes. . . everyone of them, are created for the user to use. And anything put on this webpage is that designer putting in even more time then nessicary so that people can use them in there own games. If you dont like where the kitchen is placed, move the damn kitchen. The kitchen and living room could easily be switched. I feel that the comment made about the kitchen is not a critizim that was made to help the builder in the future, but put the builder down. And discourage them from sharing there art with the world. Shame on you. This should be a place where people should be able to show the work and not be critized in a way that would not help the builder in future homes and projects.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:32 AM
I love your "Levine Lane" series! They are so cute and so useful. I hated having to have my single sims move into a yucky house, and now they don't have to! BIG thumbs-up.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 9:50 PM
Thanks this is perfect for my single mom and baby :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:06 PM
i love the levine series! you are wonderful, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 12:53 PM
So cute *--* THANK YOU!!