Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Women of The World: Sisters from Sweden

by Jessica_2020 Posted 18th Nov 2009 at 5:54 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 6:14 PM
They look very nice, very realistic and great picture presentation! Keep it up

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 6:44 PM
I think you did a GREAT job!! They look very nice!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 6:56 PM
Wow they're beautiful!! Although it looks like Victoria has some Finnish ancestry :o) She's got the classic Finnish nose whereas Inez has the classic Swedish nose :o) Beautiful sims, thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 7:09 PM
They are super gorgeous!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 7:32 PM
Yay they made it :D!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 7:41 PM
Wow, they're very well made and real looking!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 8:55 PM
Ooh, they're up! What a unique looking pair!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 9:08 PM
They're very cute, nice work!
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 9:43 PM
Thanks you guys for the nice comments!! Yay!! I can't believe how fast they were accepted! I Hope you all enjoy them!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#11 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:27 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 19th Nov 2009 at 12:34 PM.
oH mY gOsH they're here!
I love them so much, but of course you already knew that!
great job, you just keep getting better and better
And check out those expressive photo opps!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 1:22 PM
Yeah finally some Swedish sims
Great job!

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 1:59 PM
ooh I take it back! I hadn't looked at the close up pictures and Victoria's nose is definitely not Finnish! ha! It really doesn't look it in the overview photo. Anyhooo.... they are AMAZING!!! great job on 2 very realistic looking sims!!

~ Nyn ~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:57 PM
I think it's odd how you can make a Sim "look" Swedish, but they really do!! Great work! I love the presentation, as well! Can't wait to see more!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 4:27 PM
Jessica, these girls are lovely. Well done!

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
Freedom- Thanks for all the help! Hey, what can I say, you inspired me with your pics of Gabriel!!

Thank you guys! Your comments mean so much! :lovestruc

Scholar
#17 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 11:11 AM
Wow, they both are beautiful!! Excellent!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM
They are wonderful...
Though, I'd never heard of a girl in Sweden whos name is Inez... But oh well, now a days you can name your babys what you like :D
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:16 PM
Wow Jessica, they are wonderful!
I was like....WOW when I saw them...
Inez looks a little like you doesn't she ?

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vera Marina
Wow Jessica, they are wonderful!
I was like....WOW when I saw them...
Inez looks a little like you doesn't she ?

Awe! Thanks Vera!

Hardyboyz- Thanks for the comment! Somebody else also told me they never knew anybody in Sweden with the name Inez...oh well! I picked the name from a site with popular swedish baby names! I guess that one must not have been really popular after all! :p

Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 1:31 PM
Well, I AM from Sweden (and I live in Sweden) and I've NEVER heard the name Inez before... That should prove that you can't trust those "baby names" sites xD lol

And I can't see that Inez picture.. But I saw Victorias picutre (sorry to say, but I don't think that she's pretty), and well, To be pretty honest I must say that saying that "this is Swedish, and that is Finnish" seems a bit.. well, racist. And "blond" isn't very common in Sweden either...
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Telomin
Well, I AM from Sweden (and I live in Sweden) and I've NEVER heard the name Inez before... That should prove that you can't trust those "baby names" sites xD lol

And I can't see that Inez picture.. But I saw Victorias picutre (sorry to say, but I don't think that she's pretty), and well, To be pretty honest I must say that saying that "this is Swedish, and that is Finnish" seems a bit.. well, racist. And "blond" isn't very common in Sweden either...

LOL I guess you can't trust those name sites!! I've had comments by a few others saying the same thing!!

I've given up on the Women of The World project. Every time I make a sim that is supposed to be from a certain country, all I get is, "This sim does not look like they are from -Insert country name here-!" I hate to say, but I went by stereotypes when creating my sims. I have always heard of Swedes being blonde! Just the other day one of my male friends was talking about how he was talking to "two pretty blonde swedish girls" haha! I'm sorry you don't like my sims! Did you look at the other pics of Victoria? She is so cute when she makes different expressions!

Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 10:27 PM
Someone know how install this faces? I copy to "C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims" and in gam I have only avatar with this ladies but when click on sim face change for other face? For example I download britney and these sim working Any suggestions?
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carlosss89
Someone know how install this faces? I copy to "C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims" and in gam I have only avatar with this ladies but when click on sim face change for other face? For example I download britney and these sim working Any suggestions?

That is really strange!! All I can suggest is try redownloading them and see if it happens again?

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 3:13 PM
Wow, these are gorgeous girls! I've been looking for a face structure similar to Victoria's for a while and she ticks all the boxes. Can't wait to see the next Women of the World; these are stunning! *big thumbs up!*
Page 1 of 2