Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Furniture Add-Ons

by HugeLunatic Posted 31st Oct 2009 at 6:43 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2009 at 11:14 PM by HugeLunatic

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:14 PM
This is overly great! The chandelier especially is so cool! Many thanks!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Forum Resident
#3 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:17 PM
You are my hero! Thanks so much for making more beautiful medieval furniture, and thanks for making it as add-on for the UNI set!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:57 PM
oooh my gogogogogoooood! I love you.Really.
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 9:21 PM
Very pretty. Must have.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:00 PM
Many, many thanks for filling the medieval desk gap! The other items are gorgeous as well, of course. And maxis match - Squeee! - the cherry on top! <3
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:11 PM
The original EA pieces are much more useful when paired with your completer set. Thanks so much. I could build a Bavarian castle hotel for the Three Lakes vacation zone with this stuff!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Alchemist
#8 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
The original EA pieces are much more useful when paired with your completer set. Thanks so much. I could build a Bavarian castle hotel for the Three Lakes vacation zone with this stuff!

And share it here, of course. heh.
Lovely stuff! :D
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:32 PM
Love it, going to get rid of other stuff in one of my castles and use your stuff.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Scholar
#10 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 11:42 PM
Amazing set!Perfect things for my medieval houses!
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:03 AM
Thanks so much, HugeLunatic.
It's sets like these that make the maxis sets useful.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:16 AM
Must have 'em all! Thank you <3

"Now I am become Death"
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:06 AM
I LOVE this set, thank you!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:50 AM
Brilliant as always! Thank you so much. =)
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 11:34 AM
I really needed more medieval stuff for my next castle! Thanks!

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:39 PM
I love your creations! Thank you for adding more beautiful medieval stuff for my pics and stories.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:05 PM
Wow! Awesome set, I really love it! Thank you very much!
Scholar
#18 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:10 PM
Thanks, finally I have some use of the medieval stuff!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Scholar
#19 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 3:13 PM
This set is gorgeous and it makes the medieval theme more complete. Thank you for making this!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:21 PM
HL, I downloaded your set when you posted it at another site; I tried it out without the pets version of the set, and it crashed my game.
I downloaded this again from this site, took out the pets version, and it still crashed my game.
I'd love to have this, but there's something in it that is not agreeing with my game-Uni and NL.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:52 PM
Thanks Fran, I bet I forgot to do a non-pets version of the bed...I'll check into that.

Ok, the bed did require Pets. Sorry about that. I've uploaded the new bed files, it includes one for uni and one for pets. Please let me know if this one works for you. I think it will.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 7:14 PM Last edited by buzzinbill : 2nd Nov 2009 at 4:01 PM.
I was able to get it all to load but the bed for some reason it would crash me to the desktop every time ..I have Orig,NL,OFB,INI and FFS But I do thank ya for the items that did load...

EDIT: Re-downloaded the "fixed" dbl bed , game loaded and ran just fine.
They say "The devil is in the details" ,and you seem to have run him
off just fine... Thanks again , it really look great in game.... ;p)
Mad Poster
#23 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:39 PM
HL: I've done a very thorough check of all the items in the download-without my own downloads, singly and separate. (I re-downloaded the new file).
I've found that the chair is the culprit in my game-even the Uni version. Without it, my game loads fine. Everything else is good, including the bed.

Took a few minutes to do this, but I thought this set is great enough to find the problem for my game..and I do have chairs that are alike to those you have in the download. Thanks for the creations!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:54 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 1st Nov 2009 at 11:16 PM.
Thank you Fran for testing. I am glad the bed works, I will go double check the chair then and hopefully get a non-pets version working. And yes someone else did these before but I wasn't happy with the stretching and squishing so I had to make my own.

I've updated the dining set now. I sure hope I got it right this time! LOL
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 11:59 PM
The last two files, MedievalDining and MedievalStudy, are apparently .RAR archives even though they're labeled as .ZIP files. I was able to extract the files with WinRAR, but if I try to open them with Windows Compressed (zipped) Folders it says they're corrupt.
Page 1 of 3