Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixed Gothic Gloves - Now with 2 channels!

by Anubis360 Posted 12th Oct 2009 at 5:38 PM

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 5:46 PM
Thank you so much. I hardly used these gloves because of them only having one recol area now I can use them thanks to you
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:08 PM
What a great idea, I may start using these now, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:11 PM
Yay! I was just pondering the fact that the game City of Heroes did the Exact same thing to a pair of tied up wrist wraps only to come here and find these. Uncolourable wraps shall plagues us no more!!! ...At least in Sims3. Which is awesome! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:32 PM
Wow! I discovered how much I liked these gloves just to find the ribbon was unrecolourable. Thank you now I will be able to make funky goth gloves!

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:45 PM
This is lovely! Thank you very much for making these gloves recolourable.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:53 PM
Thank you! I was using the game gloves for a sim, and I was getting so frustrated that the ribbon wasn't recolorable. These will get a lot of use in my game; thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 7:31 PM
It has always annoyed me that these only had one chanel. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 7:58 PM
This is great, but it should be a default replacement. I don't see the use of having a recolorable and one that's not.

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 8:34 PM
Thank You! It was really getting on my nerves not being able to do more with the gloves.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 8:39 PM
Anubis, you have NO IDEA just how awesome you are for adding a 2nd channel to these gloves!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:11 PM
I've been looking forward to these. Great job as usual.
Theorist
#13 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:22 PM
Thank you, I'm glad that you did share this!
Scholar
#14 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:36 PM
Woot!! thank you thank you thank you thank you :D

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Zombie Socks
#15 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:52 PM
So lovely! Thank you! *huggles*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:14 PM
awesome work!!! Now I can actually use these gloves!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:13 PM
Wonderful! I always wondered the same, why the ribbon couldn't be colored. Thank you much for this.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:14 PM
Please make a default replacement version please. I do not wish to have 2 versions in my game, it makes no sense to have one bad copy against your great one.
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gohan2091
Please make a default replacement version please. I do not wish to have 2 versions in my game, it makes no sense to have one bad copy against your great one.

I have no idea how to make that! But I'll try to learn.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 12:48 AM
Thank you so much for doing this! When I first saw those lace gloves, I liked them. But since I couldn't change the colors how I like, I never bothered with putting them on any of my sims, so now I will start adding these gloves to their outfits (once you have the replacement version, that is). ^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:35 AM
thank you so much i saw these on your lolita dress page and was hoping you would uplode these. i love these gloves to and like other commentors i didnt use them becaus it always bugged me that they had to be all one color. i can now use them thank you soooo much.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:42 AM Last edited by Gerardo : 13th Oct 2009 at 2:53 AM.
Default Great job!
Quote: Originally posted by gohan2091

I think it's impossible to erase the original but the new project of Nicolas is awesome! Two versions don't bother me. It is just a better option for colors. A replacement could be hard to make but not impossible.

Great job friend!
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 3:19 AM
Thanks so much! It is a much needed improvement to those gloves!
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 6:50 AM
Thank you!!! I used the other gloves b/c it was the only option I had..You are a style saviour!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 12:54 PM
I'm SO glad that someone did this. Thank you so much!

Black Goldfish!
Page 1 of 3