Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Casa Bella" Furnished, No CC

by Simonut Posted 18th Sep 2009 at 7:03 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2013 at 9:44 PM by Simonut

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:06 PM
Wow, it looks authentic! I love the yellow and landscaping.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:05 PM
Lovely, lovely home -- the name is very fitting. Another great one, but it's as I expected from you because you are so talented! You've converted me -- I used to hate the Mediterranean or Southwestern style of homes but yours are just so beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 3:45 AM
Omgoodness. I cant believe you did it! IM SO HAPPY :D! Its rather beautifull! But poor me, (I have a horrid graphic card) it runs kinda slow in my game with Texture on high, but other then that, it is OH SOOO SOO beautifull.

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

J'adore Weitzman, habillez-moi Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, eh ou. Merde I love those Manolo
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:49 AM
I've been waiting to see your house! I've been refreshing the MTS downloads page waiting for it... lol. It's really beautiful I'm glad you found something to work for you to take the pictures.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:54 PM
Oh god, so nice. Thanks foh sharing
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 6:41 PM
::nab::

Thanks for the PM telling me about this house; I likely would have missed it if you hadn`t.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:05 AM
I just love your houses! :D
Thanks for sharing and mail me!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:48 AM
I want to thank all of the members for their comments, and all who downloaded "Casa Bella" once you enter this home the beauty of it will be breathtaking.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
#10 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:43 PM
You`re welcome.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Not actually evil.
#11 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 6:52 AM
Yay, builtin garage. I like the roominess of the kitchen and the double wide archway into it. My sims cook a lot and it's good they won't get stuck and run into each other. This would make a nice vacation home for them, because they live in a very wintry climate, and they want to go somewhere nice and warm! Very inviting looking home.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 6:11 AM
This is a really nice house! I like the two statues out the front and just the overall furnishings of it, well done

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Theorist
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 11:27 AM
It is solid and orderly on the front, and gives the feeling of sanctuary. Inside is a sophisticated variety of options for living. Inside it feels cool ( because of the tiles and pool ) and suited for liveliness and activity, fit order of space to hide enjoy a glass of juice with company while the children play outside. I must download it to see how it could flourish with Gunmod's Radiance Light System complimenting it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 3:41 AM
I just downloaded this house and as far as pre built and furnished lots go its wonderful. I just ran into one little problem with it. One of the 4 hedges on the curbside of the lot blocks the path getting on and off the school bus. My kids ended up getting trapped on the bus for hours and nearly starved to death before I realized the problem and deleted the offending shrub
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:43 AM Last edited by Simonut : 23rd Jun 2011 at 2:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ToXiC TRoLL
I just downloaded this house and as far as pre built and furnished lots go its wonderful. I just ran into one little problem with it. One of the 4 hedges on the curbside of the lot blocks the path getting on and off the school bus. My kids ended up getting trapped on the bus for hours and nearly starved to death before I realized the problem and deleted the offending shrub

Sorry about that I did test this house , but not with kids in it so you did right by re- moving the shrub from the curb side. Other than that I'll happy you like the home. Thanks I will Edit to let others know.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:28 PM
Thanks You!