Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Khaki/Straight Legged Pants for Girls

by becboobear Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 9:16 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:21 AM
Thank you! Finally my girls can be tom boys.
Love

1st base. That's where I want to be.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 11:27 AM
YAAAAAAY! Thank you so much!!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:09 PM
great work, thank you very much!
do you thinks there is a way to convert clothes and (espaccialy!) shoes from adults or teens for the kids, too? i would be very interested in this...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 3:27 PM
Thank you! I always wondered why they made the baggy pants for girls but not these. I'd think it'd be the other way around.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:56 PM
Love these for my girls! They don't need to be tomboys to be comfy! Thanks!!
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:47 PM
Girls definitely needed these pants, thank you.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightly367
Thank you! I always wondered why they made the baggy pants for girls but not these. I'd think it'd be the other way around.

I wondered that too. Made no sense that they gave boys both pairs but not girls.

Thank you so, so, so much! I've wanted this since the game came out. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 3:05 AM
OMG. ILY.

Thank you so much! I was so mad that little girls had such ugly clothes, like that long skirt-dress thing.

Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
- Peter Griffin

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
Thank you very much for this download! Now our girls can have reg pants too.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:43 PM
Well of course they didn't add them, that way they can eventually sell them at the store as "new" pants! ;-) Thanks for these, will look great on my girls.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:37 PM
Thanks so much for this! I'm so disappointed with the choice TS3 gave us. My daughter is stuck on shorts, but you saved us.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:46 PM
I remember downloading this on TSR from you when I still didn't know how to use MTS. I thank you again for making these. It fits my private school I've made perfectly. Btw. Any ideas on how I can get my school available for download for MTS or TSR? I need to know how I can convert the files. Thank you so much!!!