Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colby Star

by Sisaly Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 12:38 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 12:36 AM by Sisaly

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:56 PM
You have a weakness for full lips huh Nice work

@black-out
You need to read ze descriptiontext, there is a link
Banned
#3 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
Yayz, you got her accepted! *superflyingtacklepounce*
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 6:14 PM
Very nice...thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 7:28 PM
reminds me of megan fox
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 9:15 PM
Glad to see her uploaded! Can't decide if she's scary or really gorgeous! lol... have to see what I do with her in-game either way, thanks

~ Nyn ~
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 11:43 PM
That's not true. Rick and Delphy do have an update, but it was only for the FIRST patch, the 1.2.7 or w/e it was. They have not updated for 1.3 or 1.4, true. But they have a separate download for those users who patched their games with the first released patch. You should change that in your main text.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 12:40 AM
Thanks everyone! My other sim was likened the Megan Fox too. I DO have a thing for full lips because mine are practically non-existent.

Thanks for the heads-up SnowWhiteCharming.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:21 PM
Sisaly. She is gorgeous. I love her skintone. Great job. I am glad you made it this time.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:01 AM
she is lovely - great job.