Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

etsura arko - an asian inspired contemporary home for a wholistic lifestyle

by jon119 Posted 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:02 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2013 at 1:47 AM by HugeLunatic

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:12 PM
Beautiful.... thanks so much!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:58 PM
That is such a beautiful house. I wish I could dl but I don't have Bon Voyage. The ONLY expansion I don't yet have. Do you know if the unfurnished version might work without it?

If not, I will so be trying to copy it for my own use but I doubt I'd ever get it so nice. Great job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:09 AM
Thank you for the comments, Wicked poppies and Bella Brigido!

Unfortunately none of the two versions will work without BV, even the unfurnished house uses some BV objects.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:14 AM
wow it's really amazing!!!

Good thing i just bought Bon Voyage lol.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:36 AM
This is beautiful job! Wonderful lot for sure, can't wait for more! I love your creations to bits :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:01 AM
One of Numenors files say discontinued? do we need this one as well?
Many thanks for this gorgeous lot, I am astounded by its beauty
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:19 AM
Thanks everyone!
Quote: Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003
One of Numenors files say discontinued? do we need this one as well?
Many thanks for this gorgeous lot, I am astounded by its beauty

Normally you need just the Wallwindow basic set to make it work. What file did cause the problem?
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:22 PM
OOhhhh I LOVE this house! I always admire those who are able to build such beautiful homes for sims, I myself SUCK. :-)
Scholar
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:16 PM
I loved the first Etsura house and this one looks stunning, downloading it and moving Sims in right away! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:43 PM
yay! yay! Jon made another one~! just as beautiful as the first
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jon119
Thank you for the comments, Wicked poppies and Bella Brigido!

Unfortunately none of the two versions will work without BV, even the unfurnished house uses some BV objects.

Eh that's okay. It just gives me more incentive to buy Bon Voyage! I'll save this page for the future. Thanks again.
Instructor
#13 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:29 AM
You use a LOT of CC, haha.

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:19 AM
Uuuuh!! *___* I love it!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:12 PM
Wow, thanks, beautiful job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 9:05 PM
Awesome! Beautiful! Amazing! Spectacular! Incredible! Wonderful! These are just a few of the words that describe how astonishingly gorgeous this house looks. So pretty it makes me go, "Wow." Can't wait to move in some sims! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:20 PM
Thanks for taking the time to tell me that you like it, everyone! And Thanks MTS for the pick!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 11:32 PM
Oh my godness this house is beautiful.I hope to see more of your works in the future!

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 8:11 AM
very good design ! thankyou am using it in one of my hoods ! 5*
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 10:16 AM
splendid house! very beautiful and creative, thank you for this masterpiece.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 7:06 AM
wowww!! Good job,thank you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:00 PM
It looks beautiful!
I can't wait to use it! :DD
Thank you.

ohai, i'm marisa!
:3
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:28 PM
This house looks truly beautiful, and I am confident that the rest of the set will too.
Btw I love how you described the house like it was a real house you were trying to sell me, and i wonder if you could build a real life version from this design, and how much it would cost to build...
Scholar
#24 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM
Okay, I like this house, but what did you put it in? After I had my Sim couple move in and pop a kid, they kept floating and giving me Errors. I eventually deleted the whole lot (and family). :/
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:21 PM
I'm sorry that the item caused problems in your game but I tested it without experiencing them. All the included CC should work normally but of course I can't guarantee for the work of other creators. Please report if you remark any more issues.
Page 1 of 3