Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:29 PM
Lol awesome...I'd buy one...well if I had money that is. O.o
Back onto the subject of clothing for sim men, I had some Do You Woohoo shirts for them as well. x3 Good for romance sims.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:36 PM
I made a whole line of WooHoo clothes ^^; I had WooHoo undies and t-shirts and jeans... they're not exactly stylish though. Ho-hum.

At the moment, I'm just putting the finishing touches to some underwear. Black vest and black satin shorts. Nothing special. Should I put a slogan on the vest? I'm thinking, "Naughty Boy, Go To My Room"
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:37 PM
lol YES I love it...perfect. I can use those for my boyfriend. x3 He's my little love slave...hmm but he likes it lmao! Honest..+shifty eyes+ XD
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:39 PM
I like! I may have to do that for real life!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:40 PM
So, slogan goes on? XD
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:40 PM
Actually, I created a sexy (well, more silly) outfit for men. It's on www.thesims2.com. Do a search for 'Edgar Swinger'. It's rubber chaps, thong and a mesh T-Shirt. Enjoy! :twisted:
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:41 PM
Yesssss lol...+uses mind control rays+
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:44 PM
What colour shall I make the writing? The vest is black, a sort of cottony texture, and the shorts are black satin... I'm thinking red, white or silver.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:44 PM Last edited by SilentPsycho : 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:46 PM.
*Bow down low* Yes Master, Please Master...

Silver I think... Images of handcuffs...
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:46 PM
Its not just more clothes that I'd like to see but hairstyles as well, unless I'm missing something there is a very sad lack of hairstyles.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:47 PM
Yep, more hairstyles need as well. I need a nice Sephiroth for my Cloud.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:47 PM
I agree with you on the hairstyles...I wish they had that pixie hairstyle for men for starters..its perfect for my boyfriend...and some GOOD long hair styles, I haven't cut my hair for the last...uh....well since I was about twelve or something LOL.
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ophidia
Actually, I created a sexy (well, more silly) outfit for men. It's on www.thesims2.com. Do a search for 'Edgar Swinger'. It's rubber chaps, thong and a mesh T-Shirt. Enjoy! :twisted:

Here's a screenie of the guy . I can upload him to the beta forum here, if anyone can't register with www.thesims2.com.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:51 PM
Yay! Some who agrees that men look nice with long hair. My friends all stare at me when I say that.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:53 PM
Velvet, Can I be a big pain in the bum and ask for the undies you're workingo n with the same slogan, but naughty girl as well?

And maybe a smiliar set with a handcuff logo on it?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:53 PM
Poke your friends into submission with a fluffy stick. Most of my male and female friends think I look perfectly 'smexy'. ALMOST as smexy as The Clangers.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:54 PM
Sure Jorenne, I can do that ^^ When I've done the naughty boy pair, I'll do you a naughty girl pair.

Somebody couldn't find me a picture of handcuffs, could they?
Field Researcher
#43 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:55 PM
I'll find the handcuffs for you, only fair since I asked for them
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:55 PM
When and where are you going to upload it?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:56 PM
I'm sure to have a few pics somewhere, hidden among the candy cane vibrators and such..I'll have a look around.
Bah..now I feel stupid.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
When and where are you going to upload it?

What, sorry, misread. Thought you already done the men's. My bad.
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:59 PM
Go to the exchange and do a search for Jack Sparrow, he has longer hair and a bandana. Looks like someone just switched one of the female hairstyles and gave it to him. Haven't tried it in the game yet.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 9:01 PM
I know. I have those longer hairstyles. The female and male head meshes don't match up, though, so there's a gap. Plus I just want more good hairstyles for men.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 9:03 PM
Good in theory, but unfortuantly can't register with the exchange. Thanks anyway.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 9:04 PM
Well, here's a few handcuff pictures. I'm quite disturbed at how little time it took me to find these :laugh:
Screenshots
Attached Images

English girls can be so mean! ~ Ryan Adams
Someone in Texas loves me!
The Jorenne Fan Club ~ 17 members and counting
Page 2 of 19