Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cedar Point

by GoldenSimmer Posted 25th Jul 2009 at 11:59 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2009 at 7:29 AM by GoldenSimmer

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:22 AM
Thanks for another fabulous lot! Will be used in my game!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:10 AM
srangely, it remids me of real life...... (which, of course, is good)

There are three sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:37 AM
Name inspired by the amusement park Cedar Point?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:55 AM
hi, this house is cute but how did you change roof's colour?

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 9:34 AM
:o wow GS! I LOVE this, really it is so unique yet realistic!!! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
I downloaded this house, and moved in a couple from my neighborhood who is ready to start a family and I love this house! I did notice that I could put a car in the garage, but I couldn't get their other car to fit in their driveway, it looks like the space isn't big enough, even though I see you were able to fit a driveway there. Is there something I need to do to be able to fit a car there, in addition to one in the garage? Thank you for the awesome house! I really love it. :lovestruc
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OMFGItsVico
Name inspired by the amusement park Cedar Point?

Nope, sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by damnedcitizen
hi, this house is cute but how did you change roof's colour?

Thank you. Click the roof in the build mode menu, you'll come to the roof shapes, etc. Look above the first one and you should see an icon that looks like the first roof you just saw with a wall next to it. Look next to the icon, click it, and there you go! Theres all the patterns.

Quote: Originally posted by scurvywench
I downloaded this house, and moved in a couple from my neighborhood who is ready to start a family and I love this house! I did notice that I could put a car in the garage, but I couldn't get their other car to fit in their driveway, it looks like the space isn't big enough, even though I see you were able to fit a driveway there. Is there something I need to do to be able to fit a car there, in addition to one in the garage? Thank you for the awesome house! I really love it. :lovestruc

Whoops. I might of shortened it. Darn, I apologize for that but I believe this will work for you. Open the cheat box by CTRL SHIFT C and type moveobjects on and you should be able to place the driveway piece in the garage as well as the car of your choice.

Enjoy the lot!
Jason
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:47 PM
oh, okay, I thought it was a new one..it looked greenish in that light

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:15 AM
Adorable!

Love the back yard!

Thank you for sharing this! It may not be a starter, but it's very reasonably priced. Perfect for that 'next step' home.