Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chemise with Recolourable Lace - Now for Adult, Elder & Teen

by Tahmoh Posted 25th Jul 2009 at 7:20 AM - Updated 19th Aug 2009 at 10:54 AM by Tahmoh : File update and file additions

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:49 AM
Great! I just hate that it has to be black in the gamebase. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
Would it be possible to make a replacement version of this? I usually prefer not to replace but since this really is just an improved version of the maxis original it'd make it less cluttery if the original was replaced.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSilverLining
Would it be possible to make a replacement version of this? I usually prefer not to replace but since this really is just an improved version of the maxis original it'd make it less cluttery if the original was replaced.

I 2nd this, please? will you make a replacement version?
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:28 AM
That black annoyed me. This is so much better. Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:18 AM
This is super cute! The second image doesn't ever load, though...
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 11:43 AM
were can i get the hair. just email the web:[email protected]

THANX
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:29 PM
Yaaaaaay! This is a HUGE replacement over the original. It was very annoying to have to work with the black lace, IMO.

I'd like to second (er...third) TheSilverLining's request. I'd very much like this as a replacement for the original, since it's essentially the same thing only BETTER.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:09 PM
Brilliant work. I was annoyed by the exact same thing but just chalked it up to another poor EA design. Thanks for fixing it.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:40 PM
Thanks so much! I actually prefer non-replacement files, so thanks again so much!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:28 PM
Excellent idea, thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:47 PM
This was one of my biggest bet peeves too! How hard was this it do? I have always been annoyed that the long sweeping goth-ish formal gown only came with black necklaces that can't be recolored, I was tweaking expert with TS2 but without bodyshop I have been totally lost on TS3.

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:00 PM
Thank you for doing this. This is exactly what I've been wanting.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:08 PM
Yay! Now I can use this piece! Thanks!!! (as usual the modding community fixing broken EA stuff!!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aj_navarro2007
were can i get the hair. just email the web:[email protected]

THANX

Hair is from the Sims3 Store.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSilverLining

At this stage, I have no idea how to do that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by savannahjaneb
This was one of my biggest bet peeves too! How hard was this it do? I have always been annoyed that the long sweeping goth-ish formal gown only came with black necklaces that can't be recolored, I was tweaking expert with TS2 but without bodyshop I have been totally lost on TS3.

All you really need to do it is Delphy's CTU tool that's available on MTS and a graphics application such as Photoshop. You do need to ensure however that your graphics application can open a .dds file (for example, Photoshop CS2 can do this after installing a plug-in from the Adobe site).
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:03 PM
YESSS!! I hated that stupid black lace from the very bigining! Thanks alot!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:42 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:58 PM
Thank you so much for this! There're so few nighties for the ladies as it is, the least they could have done was make everything fully customizable. *sigh*

This is definitely going to get a lot of use in my game. You rule!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:58 AM
Thanks so much! I just got mad about this today...wanted it to be all white. I 2nd that motion..a replacement would be nice... EA doesn't think sometimes.

Live each day like it's your last!

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:18 AM
Thank you! The always-black lace was bothering me, too.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:59 PM
Thank you for this! That annoyed me alot too!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:49 PM
Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU! *proceeds to worship*
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:46 PM
so darn useful! thanks a bunches!
Page 1 of 2