Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:10 PM
Kick Connor and Julien in the Balls! They deserve it!

Hee Hee Hee!!!Me likey the sims!
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:52 PM
Wow, I wonder how Satori will overcome all of this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:49 PM
Lol you know there were lots of evil thoughts in my mind about Conner, after he married and had children he just seemed to lose interest in Satori...It became all about his career and family, which I can understand.. but that left poor Satori with no one..and to make it worse.. he turns his back on her in her hour of need.. but she is strong, stronger then she thinks! As for Julien...well Karma will take care of him I am sure...
Forum Resident
#29 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 1:42 AM
Hi, I been reading your story and it's really cool, Connor seems like a horrible brother, hope she doesn't marry Julien. Btw whatever happened to her oldest brother Trevor?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:11 AM
Thank you very much Now a little side note to explain the youngest brother's absence from the game.
Trevor joined the military and moved out as soon as he turned 18, he wasn't quite the mama's boy Conner had been... He never was close to Satori after their parents died Trevor had very little to do with his siblings, never even called more then a couple of times. Both Satori and Conner occasionally bump into him in town but more often then not the dialogue ends with someone being upset. Satori never saw him as a brother she could run to, he had moved out of the house when she was still a baby, so they never really bonded. Conner had always been there for her until Fahtima moved in.. and then his constant drive for promotions kept him busy through her childhood and early teen years driving the wedge deeper. Conner isn't in and of himself a bad person, he has just got his priorities all screwed up and his sense of good and bad, he thinks he is helping his sister grow up and be responsible, we happen to know better.
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:06 AM
WOW this is so good!! Looking forward to updates :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 8:17 AM
conner is evil!!!!
he needs smighting!
or maybe just a slap in the face... or or even maybe his wife could cheat on him and be like... the twins arnt yours... lol
how very days of our lives lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 1:08 PM
Default Chapter 14

Julien showed up two days later as promised, “ Are you ready to accept my proposal?” I had no choice, I couldn’t lose Gabriel, “ Yes, but don’t think for a second I will ever love you, Julien, you are a monster.” He smiled at me as he stroked my hair, shivers running down my spine. “You will see, I’m not that bad. You’re life will be good, all the time for painting your beautiful pictures, maids to take care of menial house chores, you just have to look pretty, give me babies, and be your charming self at my parties. You will live the life most girls only dream of !”

I wanted to slap him, I wanted to throw him out, but I couldn’t, this was the new path I was on, and knowing it was covered in venomous snakes, I still had to step onto the road. “Maybe in their nightmares, its not my dream!” I cried myself to sleep that night after he left, warning me that the wedding would take place in two short months, long enough for him to iron out all the details.

Those next months passed in a blur. Julien visited frequently, demanding certain rights from his Fiancé, but he never stayed, said it wouldn’t seem appropriate for him to be living with me before the marriage.

Finally the day of my wedding arrived, Julien had warned me the night before to be on my best behavior, “We wouldn’t want anyone there to think this wasn’t the happiest day of your life sweets, so play the part of the happy bride and you will be rewarded greatly.”

As I stood at the beginning of that aisle, it took all of my strength and will not to run the opposite way, but somehow, head held high, step by step I made my way down it.

We said our vows, and I survived the inevitable kiss.

The rest of the night was a blur, we danced as was expected, cut cake and fed each other, all of this I did with a smile on my lips. My brothers had both shown up, apparently it wouldn’t look good for the bride’s family not to be there.

As I walked up to Conner I wanted to scream, I wanted him to make it all go away, “Do you see what you are doing to me, Conner, do you see how unhappy you have made me?” my voice was barely a whisper, afraid my new husband would hear,

“No little sister, do you see what you have done to yourself, quit crying, you will lived a charmed life as will your children, you are doing well for yourself in this marriage.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:53 PM
Thank you to everyone for reading this.. I am going to be gone for the next week, but will be back.. no worries
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 2:11 AM
Experienced wiki editor? Ever edited Wikipedia or another wiki? Got Sims 3, and some time on your hands? Willing to help with wiki editing? Please come into chat so we can talk to you! Use the Social dropdown and then Live Chat and come into the Social chat!

thats all i can see in nearly every single post of yours micaela
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lushious_lozza
Experienced wiki editor? Ever edited Wikipedia or another wiki? Got Sims 3, and some time on your hands? Willing to help with wiki editing? Please come into chat so we can talk to you! Use the Social dropdown and then Live Chat and come into the Social chat!

thats all i can see in nearly every single post of yours micaela

What you need to do is report it to the Site issues forum and get it fixed, that's what I did when it happened to me.

:P
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:12 AM
Great story so far! Can't wait for you to get back and give us more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
Default Chapter 15

When the night was over we returned to my home, still in my dress I went to Gabriel’s crib and lifted him into my arms, it was then that the tears I had held for weeks spilled out. “I will do anything for you baby, I just hope you are happy in the end.”

The next morning Julien informed me that we were moving. “You needn’t pack anything, the new home will be furnished, and I have a designer planning a new wardrobe for you sweets, you may take your paintings if it makes you happy, and I will even allow you to decorate the home, as it seems you have decent taste in that department. The home should be ready to move into within a month, painters, carpenters, they all stand by waiting your word and will work through the night to complete it all on time. This should give you some way to occupy yourself for the next few weeks, since you will be resigning from your job, effective immediately, taking care of your family is the only work you need.”

So it was, 8 short weeks after we were married, Conner in my arms we moved into our new home. As I left my home behind me, I couldn’t help but wonder what the future would hold for us both, would we find happiness, or would misery be our lot in life.

We pulled up to the gates of our new home, and though I had spent the last weeks talking to designers and perfecting every detail to please my new husband, the site of the massive structure still took my breath away.

I had thought the home I grew up in was impressive, but this was too much, so large and ornate it was almost gaudy sitting next to its neighbors.

Overtime I made this our home, and I learned to find my own happiness. Conner kept me busy still, but suddenly I had time also to pick up a paint brush. The canvas had always been my escape and now it became my comfort as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Whatwedobest
What you need to do is report it to the Site issues forum and get it fixed, that's what I did when it happened to me.

Is this still showing up for people.. my posts look normal to me? If it is, please let me know and I will report it immediately!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:49 PM
This is a nice, realistic story. I like it.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Instructor
#41 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:38 AM
I love this story....great update...I hope she will find happiness in the end...she may even grow to love the guy, that sometimes happens, but I just hope she turns out happy!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 3:04 AM
Default Chapter 16

Julien was a great father, I had to give him that much, he doted on Gabriel, going straight up to his nursery to hold him and play with him every day as soon as he returned from his office.

Still his work kept him busy, and many hours he sat in his private study while I ate alone, and cared for Gabe alone. I didn’t mind though, in fact I rather liked not having to put on a smile for him, not having to pretend my life was how I dreamed it would be.

When Gabriel turned two, I found myself pregnant again. Julien wouldn’t allow me to use birth control and with his nightly hunger, I knew another child was inevitable, as did he. He announced the news at one of his many cocktail parties, I stood there smiling holding Gabriel in my arms, pretending to be the glowing mom-to-be.

I spent those nine months giving as much of myself to Gabriel as I could, I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be on him, being so young to have a younger sibling arrive demanding more of me.

We read together often, and played games, it was some of the happiest days of my life.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 3:06 AM
Thank you all for the kind responses to this story I am glad you are enjoying reading it as I have enjoyed writing it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:43 PM
Default Chapter 17

I was on the balcony painting when my water broke and the first contractions began. Julien was away on business and so I went to the hospital alone.

He arrived shortly after Hailey’s birth, He was thrilled with his new baby girl, and seeing him with her, some how my hatred for him began to melt away and something I hadn’t felt before began to stir in me. Could it be that I was actually falling in love with my husband?

Over the next weeks, I began to open up to Julien, it almost felt as it did when we were teenagers. Suddenly I couldn’t wait to fix him his favorite breakfast in the mornings.

His night time hunger no longer left me feeling cold and used, it awakened a fire and passion I had never known before. I was in love with him, my enemy the man I had vowed to hate for the rest of my life had somehow made me forget all of that.

His campaign fundraisers were still not one of my favorite things to do, but now I had reason to shine, for my husband. I chatted with his guests, assuring them of their choice in candidate for the Senate.

My children grew as well, before I knew it Hailey and Gabriel were both in school, and I had more time on my hands then I knew what to do with it, and so I returned to my painting, spending hours every day at the easel, no longer using it to escape now it was an expression of the happy place our home had become
Instructor
#45 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:56 AM
I am kinda glad that she fell in love with him, I was telling myself that he's just a guy that knows he made a mistake and wasn't going to take no for an answer to get his girl and his baby, but the way he went about it did kinda suck though!!! But all in all GREAT update....loved it!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:57 AM
The relationship between Satori and Julien kind of remind me a movie I saw, Tess of the Duberyviles <--- something like that. Only, instead of killing him, she falls in love with him. I love this story. It had me hooked from the very first chaper.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:34 AM
Whoa, this story is amazing!
I cannot wait for more!
I wish I could afford the Sims 3, it looks very nice, almost realistic.
I wish that Satori's parent's hadn't died though
Oh well.
In the last picture, is she pregnant again...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:12 AM
Default Chapter 18

Gabriel was 12 when we found out after years of waiting that we would be parents again. We were both excited, after so long I thought that Hailey would be our last, we now both dreamed of a large family and it seemed that maybe we would get our wish.

Julien was now a Senator and so he traveled much of the time, sometimes being gone for weeks at a time on state business. I supported him, believing that he would be a good choice some day for our Nations President.

Because of this I found myself once again giving birth alone, Samuel came into the world a few weeks early, little did I know what was going on while I lay in that hospital bed alone and in pain, giving life to our newest son.

We were already home from the hospital before Julien arrived back from his trip, he took me out to dinner that night at one of our favorite restaurants. “I know with 3 children you are going to need help, so I hired you a nanny to help with our little son.”
Mad Poster
#49 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:24 AM
Oh no!
Oh wow!
Oh my god!
This story rules!
I really can't wait for more!!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:58 PM
oh...dear...
is that julien kissing another woman?

I want to go back to believing in Everything and knowing Nothing at all...
My DeviantArt... =]

Parasites in Paradise - The perfect world. Yeah, not so much.
Page 2 of 3