Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:51 PM
I think new hairstyles are coming very very soon!
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
Very nice HP!! When can we download?? Were you able to add it to the existing hairs instead of a default replacement??

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#28 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:00 PM
Delphy's working on non-defaults. It still needs some texture tweaking and I need to do the lower detail versions as well as some more extensive testing, but we're working hard and it'll be available ASAP!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:51 PM
OMG! That is one of my favorite male hairs.
HP- You are a genius. <3 all your work. Thank you.
Inventor
#30 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Delphy's working on non-defaults. It still needs some texture tweaking and I need to do the lower detail versions as well as some more extensive testing, but we're working hard and it'll be available ASAP!

That's great to know! I can't wait to download!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:15 AM Last edited by javilo_ajoli : 27th Jun 2009 at 6:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Racoon_Girl
Wow, that hairmesh looks awesome! I can't wait to download it!

...y tu inglés se entiende perfectamente, no te preocupes

se hace lo q se puede! gracias!! jajaja

I think that mesh wont gonna be a download... i experimented more and what i learn is that we have the oportunity right now to do great things and we shouldn't be impatients , i prefer to do it well!! Sims3 is gonna be perfect to do awesome stuff better than that one in the photo.

HystericalParoxysm, your mesh really looks great!!! as i said... we're in the way!!
Eminence Grise
#32 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:25 AM
Hah, finally a hair mesh that looks something like MY hair
Inventor
#33 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:28 AM
:O
Amazing works! I'm looking so forward to when these will be non-defaults! Then I'll be downloading like crazy!
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:14 AM
I'm lucky enough to have access to any software I like as my sisters partner is a game designer. hes currently working on the background for the next grand theft auto. He has every type of software going and you should see his spare room. he has seven huge computers just for rendering which he calls his rendering factory. So i dont mind who releases a plugin first for creating meshes I'll definately download and visit himas he will spend a full week teaching me what i need and want to know.

I'm just thankful for all the stuff that is being worked on and has already been released. its moving far more quickly than i expected.
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:16 AM
Same here, I'll download like there's no tomorrow hahaha

Quote: Originally posted by amyfirbank
I'm lucky enough to have access to any software I like as my sisters partner is a game designer. hes currently working on the background for the next grand theft auto. He has every type of software going and you should see his spare room. he has seven huge computers just for rendering which he calls his rendering factory. So i dont mind who releases a plugin first for creating meshes I'll definately download and visit himas he will spend a full week teaching me what i need and want to know.

You are so lucky I wish I could learn how to mod, but I'm afraid it's too difficult for me
Scholar
#36 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:31 PM
How lucky for you. Sadly we don't all have that luxury, so price is a big consideration for 99.99% of us.

I'll be watching for your cool cc once you get started

Quote: Originally posted by amyfirbank

I'm just thankful for all the stuff that is being worked on and has already been released. its moving far more quickly than i expected.
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM

Those look really nice HP Can't wait to try it, as the lack of hairstyles was one of the things that had me slightly disappointed. But i knew it wouldn't be long before you guys would come up with something.
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:02 AM
approximately how long do you [as in anyone who wants to respond to this question] think it will be until the kinks are worked out in these programs to work for creating ts3 custom content? ((custom hair, clothing, etc.)) i'm still uneasy about buying ts3 after reading many reviews [good and bad] about the limited clothing, hair, etc. and bad graphics, along with the issues of crashing every once in a while... therefore, i decided to see what was cooking over here, in order to find out whether or not it was possible [yet] to create content like that created for ts2. thank you.
retired moderator
#39 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
elizzle003 - Probably pretty soon for the most part. I would be surprised if it took more than a couple months. We may have working custom hair in a matter of days or weeks.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Scholar
#40 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:05 AM
I would think at least a couple months for REALLY great TRUE custom content. If you haven't bought it yet, a couple months won't hurt to wait.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
elizzle003 - Probably pretty soon for the most part. I would be surprised if it took more than a couple months. We may have working custom hair in a matter of days or weeks.

It's a GREAT news ^^
I saw on Peggy's that she uploaded a female hair mesh, but it override the Mohawk one (not that I especially love that hair but, hu).

So wait n' see, thank you ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:21 AM
i hope we could do it in some days... sims3 moding is going really fast.

other mesh!
Inventor
#43 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:31 AM
javilo- I like the new mesh! Did you make it?

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 3:59 AM
Love the curly hair, HP. I hope when yall get this figured out that someone makes some long curly hair for men and women. My hubby and I are sad that our sims don't look much like us with boring straight hair.
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:47 PM
I still don't understand why it's taking so long, since Peggy already has a hair out there...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#46 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:59 PM
dani454, why don't you try making a non-default replacement hair that is of high quality and doesn't override the existing ones, instead of complaining about how it's "taking so long"?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:46 PM
Peggy is "The Mystery"" :D
retired moderator
#48 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:50 PM
I'm not releasing mine till we've got non-defaults figured out. There are only so many replaceable hairs and I'm not doing a ton of work replacing stuff only to have to make my packages work as non-defaults later. I could've released mine days ago, but anything worth doing is worth doing -well- and -right-.

Test Subject
#49 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dani454
I still don't understand why it's taking so long, since Peggy already has a hair out there...

have you even used Peggy's hair mesh? It causes some to crash and it overrides an existing hairstyle. Delphy and HP are working on meshes that don't replace the default ones. If you want to, do it yourself. These guys are working hard and you are just being ignorant!
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
Wow HP. That hair is awesome.
Page 2 of 5