Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Babynerd_16 : 24th Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM.
Legacy: Your Children Are Your Minions
EVIL SIMS AT LARGE!
Background Story: You just got away from your old friends and family to start out fresh in a new town. Your only thoughts as you walk through the door of your new house is all the ways your going to dominate this town. Then it came to you. An idea so evil and vile that it would require all your time and what little money you have. You will populate the town with your own evil minions who will be groomed to perfection. They will learn from you and grow with evil in thir socks and hearts. A wide grin breaks across your face as you see all the generations living in the family evil lair. 'It is perfect!' you think. You cackle evilly as you put your new plan into action. First though it would be a good idea to get a job so you can provide you minions with the best of everything.

Now that you are in a new town you must figure out a way create a whole line of evil genius sims, with at least one good sim each generation. Some limitations come to mind and you have written them down in a little black book called How to Create a Line of Evil Genius Sims for Dummys for future generations so they might know your great evilness. This legacy is purely for fun.

Here it is:

-First you create your female or male sim. (Females are prefered)

-Second you must have both Evil and Genius as traits. (Insane opitional)

- Then head into the town. You may only use the motherlode cheat once! (with one exception, look at upgrading you evil lair)

- If you chose a female sim you may go out and find a male to "reproduce" with. If you chose a male then you must chose a female to "reproduce" with.

- You may not get married. Who really wants a husband/wife to corrupt your precious evil geniuses, who are going to rule the world? Not us.

-You may, if you chose to be a male, move in the female you have chosen in order to moniter her pregnancy. But after she gives birth you HAVE to move her out.

-There really isnt a limit on children but remeber you must have a least one angel child.

UPGRADING YOU EVIL LAIR!
- After the first child is born you may choose to upgrade you evil Lair (your house) to be bigger to accomadate your minions and your sim. Whether you choose to upgrade you house or not is you choice but the thing is since you are family of evil geniuses and will have a long line of evil sims of course your going to pass on the family evil lair.

-You may have any job you want except for law enforcement. (your evil duh)
-If your sim gets the want to quit his/her job after your first child is born delete it! Your minions must have the best! That means you must earn mega bucks.

- As your minions grow you must groom them in evil ways. (Do whatever it takes to make them do evil/bad things.)

-Your minions excel at everything! (They must have A+'s in school and will need to begin whenever, pretty much when they are toddlers, maxing out at least one skill of your choosing.)
-The one Angel sim per generation is to balance out all the evilness and that and some people like good more then evil.

This is all i have right now but i will update as you guys post with your ideas and opinions. Please tell me what you think. I know there are some gaps that need fleshing out so I need your help. Deal?

Edit: Oh I forgot as you play the legacy can you guys post pictures of your evil familys? That would be so cool. I would really enjoy seeing your families grow.

Edit: For the "no marriage" thing if you must get married or have your sim's lover move in then please spend the money your spouse/lover brings in so you have roughly the total amount you had before they moved in. Also if you want your spouse/lover to be there for the child then that is fine I guess just get rid of the spouse/lover before the child grows up into a child.

If this isnt exactly right post and ask questions and help me make this a good legacy challenge thingy!

Edit: If others wish to start with an empty neighborhood I would advise putting at least three to four single sims in so you can have some choice and because the sims you put in will have kids by themselves giving you more sims.

Edit: If you are a completely horrible builder then when you go to upgrade your evil lair you can download a house. But please if you are a decent builder then I can't really stop you from downloading but I would rather you didn't.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 9:11 AM
Haha, this sounds fun! Maybe I'll try that.

ingeborgsk
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:06 PM
sounds like fun ^^

All and all, no good.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:46 PM
You mean other people don't play like this all the time?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:11 PM
some people like playing all good sims cause their easier ...I know i do sometimes but other times i like playing with twists in my game.

Some people are always leaving, But I am here for a lifetime.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:08 PM
I love it. I will try it soon.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Babynerd_16
some people like playing all good sims cause their easier ...I know i do sometimes but other times i like playing with twists in my game.

I'm sorry, I hope I didn't sound mean. I was just trying to be funny - because my Sims' children are ALWAYS their minions. ;-D

I did like your challenge idea.
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:04 PM
Hmm nice challenge.

So in terms of the no marriage for female sims, could you not have them find and seduce a sims, lure them back under holy wedlock only to have them meet an untimely demise before they can influence the child too much.....
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:13 PM
I think the idea behind "no marriage" is "no extra money from move-ins"--other than that, I'm sure you could do whatever fits your story?
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:06 PM
Heh heh.. I like this challenge. It's actually what I'm sort of doing with my female character now, actually. I'll post pictures of my spawn later.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:05 AM
Yes, I want your founder to work for his/her money. Move-ins are not welcome for that reason they bring extra money in. But if you have a certain story to go along with my challenge then go ahead and move them in but please remember to either move them out or ........ make them stay permenetly (You even call the sims u seduce and kill your "competition" so you had to kill them)

Wtfkelsey- I cant wait for your pictures!

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:48 PM
I started this challenge today. i made my evil, genius, insane sims meet Carmel
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...enshot-18-1.jpg
she started the criminal career, so i thought let her get to know her boss.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-80.jpg
they became very close...
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-90.jpg
and she was pregnant with her first child.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...eenshot-120.jpg
not wanting to be a single mum she got got down on her knee and propose.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-21.jpg
now everything was fine and the baby came along little Damien, evil genius. the apple of her eye.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-28.jpg
everything was fine with her and her husband. they even conceived another child together.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...eenshot-170.jpg
then she found out that her husband was seen getting close to jessica sumthing or other. so she decided to get revenge. by locking him in her newly built dungeon for all her evil deads. sadly he starved to death and soon out pops little robert with the good genius, (i did not choose good) he must have gotten that from his father.

Robert on the left and Damien on the right.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-31.jpg
her husband still comes to visit them
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-30.jpg

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:04 AM
Angel- Very nice I loved the pictures. Good story to I guess it was better to alter the no marriage rule a bit.

Keep it coming everyone.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed
Hmm nice challenge.

So in terms of the no marriage for female sims, could you not have them find and seduce a sims, lure them back under holy wedlock only to have them meet an untimely demise before they can influence the child too much.....

THIS THIS THIS TIME INFINITY!

I'm down with this challenge. I can't wait Mwuahahaha!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:06 PM
QUESTION: I'd like to start with an empty neighborhood and build it up for a town filled with Evil. Would that be possible? I mean, I'd have no other residents to produce spawn with but I think I'd have a couple townies or NPCs, right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:03 AM
Tawny- I believe that is possible but it will be difficult if you dont have many townies and npcs. I think you should at least give it try and if you would could you tell us how your game is doing? I would really like to know how you do with an empty neighbor hood to start off with.

If others wish to start with an empty neighborhood I would advise putting at least three to four single sims in so you can have some choice and because the sims you put in will have kids by themselves giving you more sims.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM
Well so far Margo Mulligan has met two people- her boss Rita Bagley (I think that's her name- Margo's in the Criminal career) and an NPC Maid, I don't remember his name. And I've only been playing her for one Sim day! Margo's the most decietful Sim you'll ever meet! Don't let her bubbly blonde haircut and sparkly green eyes fool you- Margo's an Evil Genius! Her traits are Flirty, Evil, Genius, Athletic (even though she's skinny she'll kick your butt!) and Mean Spirited! She's constantly wanting to work out and she's only met two people but she already wants to fight one! (The maid)

Here's a picture of Margo:

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:55 AM
This looks like fun.I might try it. I'll try to post pictures. *going to name website for names that mean evil or mean*

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM Last edited by Cabrini6000 : 18th Jun 2009 at 1:00 AM. Reason: Mistakes--no wonder i could never pass spelling
Here is a list of names that mean evil--or some how have to do with evil. It might not at all i just looked it up on namemeanings.com

AKAKIOS
AZAZEL
BALDER
BELIAL
CASPIAN
CHERNOBOG
JEZEBEL
LILITH
LOKI
MAGDALENE
PANDORA
SETH

Hold on before you pick Pandora let me tell you this----she's mine!!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
Tawny- Love Margo! She looks so innocent and harmless!

Cabrini6000- Ohhhh.........Thanks for the names! Some people will really appreciate it.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:37 AM
ohhhhh--I've got a new list of evil names---

Check out this website-
http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~joanna/misc.html

Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:45 AM
I am sooooooooooooo going to try this challenge as soon as I get my game to work! :D

P.S. Cabrini6000: I love your signature. I fell over laughing when I read it!

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Animal Lover | Family Oriented | Loner | Socially Awkward | Unstable
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:41 AM
Cabrini- I looked at the list of names and some of them have me thinking of a story.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:38 PM
Aww...thanx exxotic....

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:31 PM
Margo's just popped out a spawn. Her name is Lucy, after Margo's dad Lucifer
Margo's pregnancy went swimmingly so she got to pick BOTH of Lucy's traits.. She gave her Evil and Genius. I'm excited

PS, Anyone else completely in love with the "Steal candy" option!?!? HAHAHA.
Page 1 of 8