Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:31 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 19th Jun 2009 at 8:41 PM. Reason: Images over 175Kbs in file size!
Default Gawrsh!!
Wowww, all these pictures are fabulous!! I have a bunch of pregnancy pics of my sims, hehe, I take too many pics. Had the game since the weekend after it came out and already, nearly 200 pictures of random stuff...!

This is Bella Goth (Or was it in my other saved game, where its Fern? Ahh I forgoted!!!!! ) and her daughter, Venus, in Venus's utterly, annoyingly, pink (lil sis made the room... ) bedroom!

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-21.jpg

Hehe...I couldn't help adding the effects from Gimp 2.6, first time Ive used it...<.< >.>

Another?? Okay!

Gunther and Cordelia (?) Goth, expecting their daughter Hera! Hehe, got a bit carried away again...

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-45.jpg

I thinky thats it......for now. =] muahaha *disappears mysteriously*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:37 PM
Olil Lenah is gorgeous. And I love the teddy in the crib. *runs off to move object into own crib*
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:27 AM
Alissa Briar (w/hubby Anwar)

Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:50 AM
Cairo of Gen 3 pregnant with her son:

And then with her daughter:

I love how she's rocking the combat boots.

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:14 AM
  1. Jennifer Love pregnant with her son Donovan.
  2. She went into labor after having a meal at the "French" cafe. She drew quite the crowd, including Nick Cooper, who's in the bg in this picture.

1. Tamara, one of the YA females in Sunset Valley, had the misfortune of being my chosen spouse for my Klepto King Challenge thief, Gordon King. She's in labor with their son Edward, who I hope does not inherit his mother's nose. Eek!
  2. Mara Cooper, Roxie's eldest, rubbing her mother's belly during Roxie's pregnancy with her and Nick's second child. I wish Mara hadn't been in her undies...

Scholar
#31 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:14 AM
My fiance and I Sim'ed our two Promethean characters, Sidney Winder and Jane Auset. ^^.

Mad Poster
#32 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:31 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 23rd Jun 2009 at 9:49 AM. Reason: Images are over 175Kbs in file size!
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...enshot-27-1.jpg
My self Sim pregnant, and I was trying to figure out how to get her to hospital. I thought maybe the housemate, Asphyxia, could phone an ambulance. So when I discovered that she couldn't, it just looked like she was phoning a friend to have a gossip >.>

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...enshot-29-1.jpg
And there she is with her new son, Esryn ^_^
Instructor
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:23 AM
Here's the classic "riding the bike to the hospital."

Cleo looks determined, doesn't she?

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM
Lotus of Gen. 3, pregnant with her first and only:

She loves to garden.

Instructor
#35 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
Lilac pregnant with her first

At the library...

I don't even know what she is doing in this pic...
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 12:38 AM
Wintermute: Haha, poor Jennifer! Giving birth in front of a crowd!

Here's Sydney (I incorrectly called her Andrea in another thread, getting my sims mixed up already!)

^ The father, Billy Caspian.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:12 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 25th Jun 2009 at 5:09 AM. Reason: Images over 175Kbs in file size!
Pregnant Molly outside her workplace (with the... soldier hat? on xD)

http://i41.tinypic.com/2566w5t.jpg

Pulling a weird face in the hallway

http://i41.tinypic.com/33dwdht.jpg
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:31 AM

Omfg I am the most lucky girl in the universe /andIgottapisswtf .... Swooning over your wedding ring in the bathroom, eh? I forget this Sim's name but she was the childhood friend of my sim Desmond Liam. They got married- this baby is a girl. He also has a younger son by another woman. Both parents [including this girly] are deceased [drop needs accidents? hehe]. And he knocked up his next door neighbor currently and has since proposed- Idk what they're expecting.

Her: WTH I'm giving birth and you're re-inacting thriller???
Instructor
#39 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:14 PM
More of Lilac throughout her pregnancy with Nikki.

Heres Nikki! She is artistic and clumsy

Pregnant again
Instructor
#40 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:04 PM
Stunning pictures, everyone! Simtastic2, I especially like that last one of Lilac.

This is Claidi, (not very noticably) pregnant with her first child:

Waddling!

With her husband, Argul:

Pregnant with her second:

Instructor
#41 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:20 PM Last edited by simtastic2 : 27th Jun 2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: pics added
Loco- Thanks alot! I like the 2nd pic of Claidi.
edit
Lilac's third hopefully final pregnancy
I swear, i did not do anything. Her mom did that as soon as her belly started showing!

Grandpy and Nikki are soo clueless, while Aiden is probably with his grammy

Nikki: No more brothers or sisters, please!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:17 PM
Haley Meakle, pregnant with the first member of Gen. 4:

She had a brave and athletic baby girl, named Rachael.

simtastic2: I feel sorry for Nikki.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:46 PM
Syea Preggers with her Son Michael

With Hubby Eric

Having kids hurts lol

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Sim Princess in Pink
#44 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
simtastic2 - Lol at her expression! Still, looks like she is keeping her dignity though, I think I resembled a troll while giving birth lol.

Morgnana Wolf, catching some butterflies in the early stages of pregnancy..

She is hoping for a baby boy.

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
#45 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM
  1. Jennifer Love in labor with her daughter Alice. Halfway through the labor, she decided that she would rather be at the hospital, but I made her stay home. As revenge, she decided that she wanted to have the baby at the front door with her back facing me.
  2. Shirley and Daniel Wang expecting their first (and probably only, unless I change my mind) baby. I imagine the exchange went something like this: he says, "Daddy's going to buy you a teddy bear when you come out!", and Shirley laughs that he's bribing the baby to come out early.
  3. Yes, you are having a baby, Shirley. I thought you'd know that, being a neurosurgeon with extensive medical training.

Sim Princess in Pink
#46 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:09 AM
Jess and her husband Leighton

I love his expression, he looks really sweet!
Instructor
#47 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
Aiden and Yvonne with baby number 1, Anna

Field Researcher
#48 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:47 AM
NOOOOOOO! Lene is pregnant AGAIN! It was NOT a part of the plan :S She's already had 5 kids (4 of them twin girls), it's a good chance she'll get twins or triplets, since she has the fertility award! :S I have barely room for the kids they already have... Now they have to squeeze more!

-Booo!
-Gasp!

-anybody there?

Even though she's given birth to 5 kids, she's still super-cute when she's pregnant! :D

ingeborgsk
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:08 AM
Gen. 4's Becca pregnant with twins:

I think we both had the same look on our face.

Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
Page 2 of 18