Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Shadow - Unisex Eye Shadow

by bruno Posted 9th Jun 2009 at 10:07 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:17 PM
YAY!! Simple, yet pretty eyeshadow, can never have enough of those! Thank you again :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:21 PM
Thank you so much for these!

Just Call Me Allie :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:11 PM
I'll definitely be downloading these!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:54 PM
Oh, thank you so much!!! Just yesterday I was looking for an eyeshadow like these!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:04 AM
You have mad skills. Two thumbs way up.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:24 AM
awesome. i needed something for the guys. The dudes' eyelids look a little plain, so with this i can change that. Thanks Bruno. Your stuff makes about 95% of my makeup folder.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:05 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:21 AM
Thank you so much! I've needed something this good for skintones with ~questionable~ eyelids.
Instructor
#10 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 9:14 AM
I'm not sure what these are exactly... There is very little descriptive information in the overview section. I'm guessing they are skin-colored eye shadows to creater the illusion of shadows around the eyelid. Am I close???

goderguy
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:09 AM
Fantastic Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
thanks!! =)

So you mean to say they've taken what we thought we think and made us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought...i think.~Patrick Star
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:18 PM
Wow, so beautiful! As always.
Hey, are those eyebrows available too?
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:42 AM
I love the mascara you've used. I would be so happy if i got the link to it please
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:30 AM
This is probably what my sims have been missing. Looks great. Thank you for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 10:00 PM
Bruno, I love these however there is something tiny that bugs me about them. You can see it in your first two pictures of the close ups, on the lighter skintones. There is a grey/shadowy smudge on the temple area. I was wondering if this could get fixed at some point?
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by non!
Bruno, I love these however there is something tiny that bugs me about them. You can see it in your first two pictures of the close ups, on the lighter skintones. There is a grey/shadowy smudge on the temple area. I was wondering if this could get fixed at some point?

Yeah I noticed this too. I tried editing the alpha, but it did nothing. I don't mind it too much because my sim's hair tends to cover it. Apart from that, I adore these I use them on nearly all my sims cause it gets rid of stoner-looking-eyes-syndrome (or SLES) Thanks for making these :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th May 2011 at 1:22 PM
Can ask where you got the skintones from?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:25 PM
These are beautiful shadows.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:30 PM
I always wanted simple shadows, and now I found them!!
Instructor
#21 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 3:46 PM
What skins did you use on your models? I also love the eyes you made for them. I got pretty much all of your make-up in my game, wonderful work.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 11:16 PM
Amazingg! ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 9:46 AM
i love your Downloads i just love your art style and how realistic it is if i were looking for makeup it would be going on your downloads immediately
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 8:58 PM
Love the eyecolor where can i get it?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 3:57 PM
Impeccable as always. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2