Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mix-n-Match Businesswear For Your Lady Sims

by goderguy Posted 1st Jun 2009 at 10:04 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:11 PM
wow, the detail on the tweed pieces is awesome!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:23 PM
I quite like how the pant and skirt fabric turned out. Thanks for this set, my office sims appreciate it.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:26 PM
I completely agree with you on the whole fact of the maxis-has-to-have-all-of-our-sims-dressed-scandalously. But, I mean some of their styles are work appropriate, it’s just that they’re horrendous.
Your creations however, are amazing. I love the jacket, it’s beautifully made (:
Well done!

Wanna read some of my stories? Click here

or some of my photos

Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:42 PM
Question: Can the top color that is paired with the jacket in the picture be changed or are they a set?

I like the clothes you've made. Gives the ladies choices. Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl
Question: Can the top color that is paired with the jacket in the picture be changed or are they a set?

I like the clothes you've made. Gives the ladies choices. Thanks!

Thanks - I'm glad you like them! The jacket with the camisole are one item so the camisole color cannot be changed unless you change it manually in BodyShop.

goderguy
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:56 PM
I agree with you 100%. You have done an outstanding job with this collection,they look great. That hairstyle looks very bussiness,I wonder where can I get it from?. Thanks a lot for your hard work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:00 AM
Telefen - sorry I just saw your comment. I took a Maxis hair mesh, shortened the alpha and retexturized the hair. I can send you the files if you'd like.

goderguy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 9:24 PM
excellent and modest!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 9:24 PM
excellent and modest!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 19th Mar 2021 at 8:08 PM
TRAP LINK at all-about-style! Be warned and do not go there!