Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:35 PM
O I'm looking at the Asia EA page maybe that's why. But that's why I'm debating whether to wait and see if there will be another shipment of the CE or simply get the regular version.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:51 PM
My bad, but on the site it does have a picture of the Collector's Edition attached to it, and all other sites mention that is only for the collector's edition, you can see where my confusion stemed from.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
you'll have to wait until you buy the game for that. Otherwise, you can get warned/banned here for asking

Do I get warned/banned for asking if someone could get me an item because I lost my serial number before I registered it?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kurobara
Do I get warned/banned for asking if someone could get me an item because I lost my serial number before I registered it?

Well if you THINK you might get warned/banned then yes, you probably will.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 3:45 AM
If anyone cares I just got my copy a couple of days ago on sale at target for $30.00($29.99 technically) it"s the standard version and it does have the $10.00 sim points offer The store was sold out when I went in yesterday but you could probably get it online for the same price.
Page 2 of 2