Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:48 PM
ROOM-MATES

(( I'll put girls and girls and boys and boys together as much as I can, so we don't constantly have to keep up appearances -- feel free to switch rooms PM me if you want to change rooms))

Room 312:
Nicole
Elena
Katie
Tristan
Georgie

Room 313:
Ian
David
Joie
Fred

Room 314:
Delias
Dakota
Rose
Penelope
Advertisement
#52 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesunshine123xx
Elena was listening into Nicole's and Tristan's conversation. Tristan sounded pretty impressive. Great some competion, Elena thought smiling. She laughed at them planning to nick vodka. "Vodka, god hate that stuff. Like paint stripper that you drink. Give me a beer any day." Elena laughed. "Pretty annoying couldnt bring my unopened 12 pack with me. Airport security" Elena rolled her eyes. "So Katie whats your favourite drink?" Elena asked Katie.

Katie smiled nervously. "I don't really drink." She replied. She hoped they wouldn't think she was a square or too much of a chicken to drink. She just didn't like the way most people she knew acted under the influence. "It's fine if you guys do, though." She added. "As long as you guys don't get caught, right?"
Instructor
#53 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:00 PM
"Sometimes vodka tastes like crap,but if you mix it,it actually tastes ok",Nicole added after hearing elena's opinion on vodka.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:02 PM
'OK, ready?'
Tristan jumped up and down shouting: 'Excuse me! Hostess! I need some water! Hostess, please!'
The hostess looked up from her cart, smiled and came toward Tristan with a glass of water.
Luckily, the woman had to walk from the top of the isle to the bottom, so it would take her a while.
'Go, go, go' She whispered, elbowing Nicole lightly.
Instructor
#55 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:12 PM
Katie smiled nervously. "I don't really drink." She replied. "It's fine if you guys do, though." She added. "As long as you guys don't get caught, right?"
"Yeah guys if your going to be going head with the plan, dont balls it up right. I cant drink that often, messes with my game. Play football you see. Not professional obviously, but on a team and we got leagues and stuff like that. You guys do any other sports?" Elena asked the rest of them.
#56 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:14 PM
"I play a little football, too." Katie said. "I'm not very good, though. Basketball is more my thing." She added, gesturing to her height. She was thin and tall, and most of the girls at her school thought that she had an eating disorder, of course, those were rumors. She wondered if these girls agreed with that.
Instructor
#57 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:22 PM
I play a little football, too." Katie said. "I'm not very good, though. Basketball is more my thing."
"I've never really thought about Basketball not tall enough. Still that wouldnt stop me. You any good at Basketball, in any teams?" Elena asked. She looked at Katie, she looked like the perfect candiate for Basketball. Tall and thin. Elena wasnt actually short or overweight. Just average height with a slim but curvy figure. This wasnt a help to her though, most sports she played where for men and her body wasnt built for such things. She thought Katie could have been a great Ballerina or model with her looks.
#58 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:24 PM
GEORGIE

Georgie raised and eyebrow and laughed a little as the boy turned around again, and she tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention away from his book

"Look, I don't apologize okay" she said, keeping her tone low, "but I didn't mean to like, offend you or squat"

She looked at Tristan talking to anther girl, and she nudged her with her elbow, "looks like I'm never going to get a boyfriend" she laughed in a whisper, "never mind, I've still got good old Joie to tease!"

JOIE

Joie laughed and nodded to Penelope, turning his attention back to her as he was so interested in his sister and her 'boy'

"Yea, she's a troublemaker that one: always on the booze and getting more piercings everyday!"

He smiled at Penelope, flashing her his teeth and adjusted the gentle hair over his forehead, "sorry I'm not giving you the attention you deserve" he laughed, "so, got a boyfriend then?" he asked teasingly, although still shy and he blushed
#59 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:28 PM
"I'm on the one in school." She said with a smile. "I can't win against my cousin, though. He's even taller than I am." She added. She turned to wave at Ian and he looked at her like '....what?' and she waved him over. "You look depressed over there, so I thought you should meet some people, since I have." Katie said. "That's Elena, and Nicole, and Tristan." She said. Ian nodded. "Ian." He said with a small smirkish smile.
#60 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:30 PM
((Totally lost xD Can someone fill me in have we landed or are we still on plane?))
Instructor
#61 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:33 PM
"I'm on the one in school." She said with a smile. "I can't win against my cousin, though. He's even taller than I am." She added. pointing at the boy who was now looking at her confused. "You look depressed over there, so I thought you should meet some people, since I have." Katie said. "That's Elena, and Nicole, and Tristan." She said. Ian nodded. "Ian." He said with a small smirkish smile.
"Hiya Ian. Katie says your pretty good at Basketball. You'll have to show us what you are made of. Sure me and an Katie could give you a run for your money. A Katie" Elena said laughing.
Instructor
#62 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:34 PM
((Still on plane i think))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:35 PM
Tristan turned back to Georgie.
'Looks like I'm never going to get a boyfriend'
'Load of bull' Said Tristan, scanning the area for any acceptable boys 'What about him?' She suggested, pointing at Ian.
'Never mind, I've still got good ol' Joie to tease'
'Is that him?' She replied 'Wow...mind if I help with the teasing?'
She laughed and sat back down.
#64 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:35 PM
Katie laughed, and Ian smiled. "Maybe." he said, and took a seat."So, any idea when this thing lands?" He asked, and then saw someone point to him. "What about me?" He asked.
#65 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:37 PM
Penelope laughed a little at Joie's comment. It reminded her that she was completely single. And she has been for a little while now.

"A boyfriend?" She smiled. "No.." she let her voice drift off. She noticed Joie blushing and it made her smile a little bit. He was all nervous and shy around her. It was so adorable. But she also felt bad. She automatically assumed that because he was so popular, he was past the whole shy thing. She was wrong.

Penelope tried her best not to be so forward anymore. She didn't want to make him all nervous. "What about you? You have a girlfriend?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:45 PM
(( The plane will land when we hit 80 posts and I'll post an update and some pics of Val ))
Instructor
#67 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:48 PM
Katie laughed, and Ian smiled. "Maybe." he said, and took a seat."So, any idea when this thing lands?" He asked. "No Maybe about it, prepare for an a** kicking like you never saw before. And nope I got no idea when this thing lands, thats why I got my trusty sports mag and my Ipod, to ease the boredom." Elena replied and then turned back to Katie. "I will have to come and watch you play basketball at school sometime." Elena told her and smiled.
#68 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:50 PM
Fred sat in his uncomfortable seat with his iPod volume on high, clutching his armrest. He hated to fly, he just wanted to land and start to fly down the slopes.

He looked around the plane to see if he recognised someone. Everyone was chatting with somebody and he was stuck with some officeman next to him. Fred looked up at the man, he had the uggliest beard and was typing some boring letter.

He peeked over his seat to see who was sitting behind him, a cute girl and a guy. He turnd to his rightful spot again and started to breath faster as the plane started to bump and shake alittle.
#69 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:50 PM
Ian laughed at Elena's comment. She was a cool girl. Laid-back, not worrying about things like clothes and dating. "I just hope I don't get too badly beaten." He joked.

"Okay." Katie replied with a smile. "And yeah, I packed my iPod too. What do you have on yours?"
#70 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:58 PM
JOIE

Joie smiled warmly at Penelope, watching the commotion of the other girls talking at the same time. He was pleased she was single, because maybe they could party together and maybe they might end up together a couple of times: it wasn't like him to have one night stands, or even kiss someone he wasn't dating; but with the alcohol his mates poured down his throat

"No I don't have a girlfriend" Joie replied, blushing again and giggled

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" he asked her, having a bad attempt at a flirt

GEORGIE

Georgie looked at the boy that Tristan had pointed to: Ian she had called him and she waggled her fingers at him, pulling her black leather jacket more around her

She really wasn't used to this: flirting and waving at guys, she usually gave them noogies and they undid her bra (an A cup), but still

"Hey..." she said concerned, looking at the guy who was peaking at her, "are you okay?" he seemed to be shaking, and she could see his hands gripping the seat
#71 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:01 PM
Ian waved back. She was fairly pretty, and looked cool. Leather jacket cool. He could tell that waving at random boys wasn't something she was fairly used to doing and he smiled at her before turning back to Katie and Elena.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:04 PM
UPDATE

We're now in the airport, have a little shop or some food or whatever.
We'll catch the coach when everyone's ready.
Instructor
#73 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:08 PM
"I just hope I don't get too badly beaten." He joked. Elena smiled at him and nodded at him, as if to say you will.
"Okay." Katie replied with a smile. "And yeah, I packed my iPod too. What do you have on yours?"
Elena looked down at her Ipod. "Ahh anything and everything. I find music helps me performance better in games. Music is important in my life. I do dancing , not as much as I would like. You ever done any dancing, you look like you would make a good dancer Katie" Elena asked now chopping on a chocolate bar. "I'm sure you dont do dancing do yah Ian, cant imagine you in a tutu somehow" Elena laughed.
#74 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:09 PM
GEORGIE

Georgie smiled as the plane slowly descended to the ground, touching down on the runway and she looked over at Tristan

"Come on!" she grinned, grabbing her shoulder bag and flung it on, "lets get going!"

She hurried out of the plane, pushing past a couple of young men who checked her out and she ignored them, giving them a distasteful look. Once in the airport and through all the customs and baggage, Georgie looked around for the guy that had waved back at her

"Hey" she said with a small nervous smile as she approached Ian, "I don't normally do this: actually I've never done this, but would you like to get a drink with me or something?" she asked him, turning very red
#75 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:09 PM
"Hey..." the girl behind Fred said. "Are you okay?" she then asked. "Oooh...just hate to fly" He said and took a deep breath as the plane bumped a bit. "But thanks." He said and exhaled. The man beside him looked at him like he was crazy.

He gripped his arm rest harder, and looked out the window down at the snowy mountains. "Oh wow maybe we'll land soon." he thought and remebered what his father had said before he borded "Just think happy thoughts my boy!". He thought about swiming, pie, summer, snowboarding and kissing. He calmed down a little bit.

The plane finally landed and slowed down at the runway. Fred was one of the first out of the plane. He put his iPod in his bag and walked out of the gate.

Page 3 of 22