Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th May 2007 at 10:38 AM
((Yeah, but weren't they complaining about having women on board?!
However, if you'd turn your character into an Irish actor that would be cool I haven't really thought about a male character I could do ... ))
Advertisement
#52 Old 28th May 2007 at 10:51 AM
Okay. Only seeing as I'm feeling generous. Haha :D

I have a good idea for my Irish guy actually. I think I could turn Kate round. To Mickey O'Reilly :D

EDIT: I changed her! She's a he now. But somehow, actor didn't fit. So now he actually wants to be a pirate. Oh how I love the Irish.
#53 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:16 PM
Default Menyw Galed
Name: Menyw Galed
Desired Crew: The Caribbean's Jewel
AIM Avaliable: MagicalQueenBean on AIM

Short Bio: Father wants me to follow in his footsteps does he? Well I'll show him. I'll become...a pirate. Yes. That's what I'll do. Why shouldn't I? I'm strong. I can use a sword as well as the next man. Why this ship here appears to need a man aboard. I'll join this one!

Menyw was born to a wealthy and prominent family and was expected to join his father in a military career. But it was a lifestyle that Menyw didn't desire, so he left home to find his own way. Very handy with a sword, and owning a talent to create the finest cutlass a man would hold in his hand, Menyw was not afraid to join the ranks of the pirates. He found it an exhilarating plan - to be free and do as you wish. Of course he still had that one issue about his name to deal with...

Don't you dare tell them!

Menyw Galed means...

You shush now!

..."tough woman" in Welsh.

Ayyyeee!

Headshot:
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:21 PM
((Haylifer, I love your bio

Magic, I'm sorry but I think the spots for Carribean's Jewel are already filled But maybe 123 will let you join that crew nevertheless, I'd love to have you on board ))
#55 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:23 PM
Magic, I think I'll be moving to another ship actually. You can have my spot if I do
#56 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:29 PM
Come on over to the Royal Galleon. We've got real pirates
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:43 PM
i need a spot . . . i'll be back with an entry pls wait
#58 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:46 PM
Well poo. I went to sleep and woke up to a full ship LOL I have a demon woman I can put on the Oracle. LOL Infernal, I don't think we'd work well together hon.

I was going by the list on the first page.

*sigh* Well now I don't know what to do - which one to enter.
#59 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:12 PM
I'm moving Mickey to The Oracle and making him a Sprite.

Now theres room on all ships. =D
#60 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:15 PM
Thank you Haylifer :grouphug:
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:22 PM
NAME
Gil Tabati

OCCUPATION
painter

DESIRED CREW
The Royal Galleon

AIM I found out what it is in the time : An Andymy mY (andymy was taken :steam: )

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

A wild teenager (becoming a woman) grew up in a cildren institute. . . her parents were killed by a storm and somehow she magicaly survieved. She raised her tallet at drawing with time and she became a greate painter. yet not discovered by people. She always wanted to discover the sea and her secret . . . so in time she practice sword fighting at 16 . . . and after 2 years later when in the day she got 18 got on the Royal Galleon geting with her some paper and some paints to practice her skills

HEADSHOT

#62 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:26 PM
lol I think I just got the last spot on the Caribbean Jewel Andy But like Gerbera said, maybe 123 will let you aboard anyway. Seems to be a popular ship! LOL

She's very cute by the way. Menyw will love her.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:31 PM
Name: Ceryni
Desired Crew: Oracle of the West
AIM Avaliable: vixeylixey
Short Bio: I can't remember my childhood. I don't really know where I was born or what I did, just remember the port. I don't know my parents. All I know is that I'm some form of elf. I couldn't work an honest job for fear of people seeing me. I hid in street corners with a cape and hood, hoping that some of the more well off people would spare me some change. Joining the Oracle meant I could show myself for what I really was. I fitted in, for once, but then came the curse, and now I feel like an outcast all over again. I can't remember how old I really am, the curse has been long and by the looks of things, I'm in for a long lifetime..
Headshot:

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicBeans
lol I think I just got the last spot on the Caribbean Jewel Andy But like Gerbera said, maybe 123 will let you aboard anyway. Seems to be a popular ship! LOL

She's very cute by the way. Menyw will love her.

oh well i'll wai for 123 .. and if is not posible i'll choose another ship
Scholar
#65 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:52 PM
Unfortunately Irina's real son is still a teen in my game, but I'll get another descendent up for Orace in a few, :P
#66 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:55 PM
Default Cyrus Bardia
Name Cyrus Bardia

Age 31

Occupation Quartermaster

Desired Crew The Royal Galleon

AIM Avaliable TshS2C

Short Bio Cyrus Bardia is a half Persian, half Chinese pirate born in Rangoon, China. He was born to a brothel prostitute, Yi, and a poor fisherman, Zheng. Raised in and around these Cantonese brothels, Cyrus was destined to follow in his father's footsteps until Zheng gathered a crew for his dream ship, The Golden Dragon. Cyrus and Zheng abandoned Yi and ventured out into the Andaman Sea, travelling around and across the oceans surrounding China while Cyrus grew up. When he was 19, Cyrus was appointed the Quartermaster of The Golden Dragon and developed a taste for leadership. He and his father established hegemony over many coastal villages around Canton and Cryus became notorius for having numerous lovers and robbing town markets and villages. Cyrus has remained on his father's ship until now.

Headshot

Test Subject
#67 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:57 PM
Default Adelaide Shavone - Application

Name: Adelaide Shavone
Desired Crew: Oracle of the West
AIM Avaliable: Yes - TILT4011
Short Bio: Adelaide's childhood is unknown. She can only remember back as far as her 18th birthday when she awoke on the streets of London. She dealt with being homeless much like any young girl would have at that time... she sold her body. And so it continued for two years, until that fateful day that the wife of the governor came upon her. She took Adelaide in and showed her how to be a proper lady. She taught her to sew and got her a job. While working, Adelaide met a rich banker, Phillip. It was a whirlwind romance and before Adelaide knew it, she was married. But it didn't take long for Phillip's true colors to show. He began beating her. Threatening to kill her if she left him. One day he came after Adelaide with a knife. She did something terrible. Now she's on the run. Trying to escape the future she would surely face in London.
Scholar
#68 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:04 PM
Default Application - Marius Starling

Marius

Occupation
Thief...

Desired Crew
Oracle of the West

AIM Avaliable
River0110

Short Bio
When his mother, Iriana disappeared Marius became a thief - a very good one, too, considering what his parents occupation had been before they turned to a life of piracy. His wish was to join the Oracle of the West since he was a little boy, to continue his mother's legacy - and now, he finally has his chance. He wants only to be a part of the crew, and if that means killing off someone who would try to take his place...then so be it. He has no qualms about offing the opposition.

Photo will be up soon. I need to de-Humanise who I want to use as Marius, .
Inventor
#69 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:08 PM
Name: Lorenza DuGall
Desired Crew: Oracle Of The West
AIM Avaliable: ?
Short Bio: Lorenza was abandoned as a young child and grew up on the street, she found a job as a barmaid at a pub on the warf when she was 14. After angering a soldier the tavern master was killed and his pub was burned, leaving Lorenza with nowhere to go but to the seas.
Headshot

#70 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:13 PM
I'm done with my application. hehe. I hope I know what I'm getting myself into here.
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:16 PM
magic Menyw looks sexy i would love to cuddle with him
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:23 PM
((Penny: As it seems Magic has gotten the last spot on board of the Carribean's Jewel and Andymy also wanted to join this crew if 123 lets him ...
So you maybe might choose another crew ))
#73 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:42 PM
Updated my post (Look up ^^) :D
#74 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:44 PM
Tosh I hate you and your creativeness! lmao
He is one fine simmy.
#75 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:47 PM
Thanks Oni, Gabriella is gorgeous :valentine

Page 3 of 110