Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:00 PM
Derrik grabbed Lilith's hand and allowed her to lead him to safety, his eyes tearing as he saw the many dead passangers on the beach. What if Stacy was one of them? He couldn't stand it if his only daughter was dead, especially when she had so much talent, and so much love to give. Hearing a woman call about a dead blonde girl, Derrik's heart beat increased rapidly

"Stacy!" he called out, pulling from Lilith's hold and ran towards the woman who was holding the blonde girl

"Yes, DAD!" a young woman's voice called out.

Derrik's head whipped around as his beautiful daughter Stacy fell into his arms, letting a single tear escape down his cheek

"Are you okay?" he cried, seeing her stand up and walk a little. She seemed in a much better condition than many people on the beach, probably because she'd been trained as a dancer: and she always seemed to land on her feet

[[ anyone can approach them ]]

Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:07 PM
Lilith felt a rush of adrenaline pumping inside her veins as she and Derrik moved away from the danger zone and to safety. So much chaos was around them, so much blood, and ...noise. Lilith's every sense was assaulted by the hubbub, and smoke burned in her nostrils.

Suddenly, Derrik recognized someone - his daughter by the looks of it - and ran to her side. Lilith nodded and attempted a smile -which turned out more of a twisted grimace instead - his sudden departure brought her firmly back amongst the terror of the crash.

Not far, she heard sobs...a woman curled up and crying. Being the closest, Lilith approached and touched her arm as gently as her shaking fingers could:

"Hey...are you all right?...Are you hurt? My name's Lilith. Come on...can you stand?"

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:38 PM
Yvonne looked up at Lilith, her eyes filled with tears. "Maybe, I don't know. I'm bleeding." She touched her forhead lightly and showed Lilith the blood that covered her fingertips. "Is it bad?" She sat up, feeling sick but a little better now that she knew someone else was alive.

"I'm scared.." She said, and hugged her knees for comfort.
#54 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:01 PM
Default Anabel Joseph
Name: Anabel Joseph
Job: (recent high school grad) College Student
Biography: Merial was born in July to her mother, Amie and father, Max. She has a brother named Liam and a sister named Merial. She started to model when she was 16, which made her a bit of an outcast, as she was so quiet that people thought 'oh, she's a model that never talks. she's a snob', which was far from her personality.
Personality: Merial can be very quiet and reserved. Her parents had her live a sheltered life and she only had one boyfriend as a result, James. He cheated on her on Spring Break in Europe. She broke up with him and believes there are still good guys out there, she just hasn't found hers yet.
http://www.gilmoregirls.org/images/alexis/63.jpg
Alchemist
#55 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:06 PM
"Maybe, I don't know. I'm bleeding. Is it bad?"

Glad to see a reaction from the woman in shock, Lilith crouched down and kneeled in the sand, to have a better look. She had a rather deep cut on her forehead which was bleeding profusely, but it didn't look bad. In the "real world" she would've recommended some stitches, but it was not something she could offer. Not until the search party arrived at least...For the moment re-assuming her old role as a protector, Lilith reacted accordingly:

"Nah, just a scratch" she said with a smirk, hoping to lighten the mood a little. "We''ll find something to staunch the bleeding with as soon as everyone's in the clear, in the meantime you should probably not lean forward much."

"I'm scared...'

This simple, yet fundamental statement brought a severe shiver through Lilith's tired limbs. She felt cold sweat on her skin, despite the tropical heat. She had aches in several places, but, blessedly, no bad wounds. Nursing her left arm, she answered:

"Yeah...I'm scared too. We all are...hell, just look at this place! Where is "this place" anyway...?"

Looking around, it was all beach, ocean, jungle behind them. Were -any- other people near?

"I hope that search party gets here soon...there are many wounded people who will die if they're not in hospital by tomorrow. I've seen a few just there"

That was the professional Lilith speaking, the doctor. The scared human Lilith was teetering on the edge of hysteria. She wondered idly how long before she burst in tears....

"What's your name, by the way?" she asked the young woman next to her. Better to make conversation than to give in to terror, by any chance.

Instructor
#56 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:34 PM
Josh woke up suddenly form all the noise,he attempted to stand up but fell down again,he was injured not very badly but was very weak.He glanced down to his legs and saw a huge bleeding gash.Suddenly,he felt pain sear through his entire body,and he wanted to die.Then for the first time,he prayed ,"god,if you actually exist,please let someone come and take care of me,i can't live in this pain".He fell back unto the sandy beach and tried to remember anything that had happened,it was all a big blur to him.The last thing he remembered was the plane hurtling down to the ground and then Black.He managed to glance around,and saw people lying down dead,people shouting out names,walking around the wreckage,and survivors.Then when he couldn't take it anymore,he yelled out,"Can someone help me please?"
#57 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:38 PM
Stacy was more than delighted to see her father Derrik as one of the survivors from the wreckage, but her blood curdled when she saw how many had not survived. Luckily and amazingly, she hadn't abtained any major injuries from the crash, just a couple of bruises here and there but nothing that could damage her hopeful career as a professional dancer. Well, nothing except being stranded on an abandoned island. Or was it?

"Can someone help me please?" someone called out

Stacy let go of her father and turned to see where the voice was coming from, almost vomitting on the spot when she caught sight of him. He was a young and very attractive young man, and had they not just been through a plan crash, she'd be all over him. Instead, she rushed to his side and knelt down

"Oh my god are you okay?!" she asked desperately, cradelling his head in her hands, "what hurts the most? Oh my god, oh my god."

Stacy didn't know what to do, all she knew was that she needed to help this man the best she could, and she tried to ease him into a sitting up position

Instructor
#58 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:49 PM
Josh looked up and thanked the heavens for sending help,a pretty one at that,but he couldn't think of that now.He had to concentrate on actually healing."Oh my god are you okay?!" ,he bent his head and

replied,"oh,i don't think so,i have a huge wound."what hurts the most? Oh my god, oh my god.",Josh could see that she was frightened,so he did his best to assure her,"it's ok,i think i'll live,it's just my leg that hurts,you don't have to freak out"
#59 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:53 PM
Stacy tried to calm herself for the sake of the guy in her arms. Regulating her breathing, she helped him into a standing position and grasped his hand tightly, trying to get him to walk. She wasn't a doctor, and she was only 19, so she had absolutely no idea what to do. Common sense told her to get him to shelter somewhere: she couldn't just leave him to die

"Hold onto me," she told him, trying to smile and comfort him, "come on, I'll help you."

Instructor
#60 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:58 PM
Josh tried but with great difficulty to limp up and hold on to her.At last he succeded and held on to her like she had his life in her hands."Hold onto me," she said with a smile,and josh was instantly reassured,she looked like she knew what she was doing now,which was good."come on, I'll help you.",Josh smiled back and replied,"thanks",with great effort,he needed so much energy just to say so little,this wasn't good.
Alchemist
#61 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 1:01 AM
((OOC: Okay, it's bedtime for me, so I won't be able to reply for a few good hours. Have fun, everyone else ))

#62 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 5:00 PM
The pain in her arm ... damn, it was so SORE! Syn tried to sit up, and was attacked by a wave of pain. Opening her eyes a crack, she realised what had happened. The plane! Must have crashed. Just ... where did it crash? After lying for a few more minutes, she sat up. At least she could now stay in a sitting position. Examining her arm, she realised there was a small bit of metal stuck in it. That didn't scare her. What scared was the fact she was sitting beside a corpse.
"OH MY GOD!" Scrabbling backwards, she put as much distance between her and the corpse as possible. Looking around, she chanced on yelling for help.
"IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!" In the meantime, she tried to remove the metal from her arm, wincing with every tug.

((approachable.))
#63 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 7:39 PM
Stacy's blood pumped fast as she hurried to get the guy to safety, practically dragging him off the beach and into the edges of a dense forest. She didn't know what to do? What if he died on her? She'd freaking yell the place down, god she was only nineteen

"Stay with me, you'll be okay," she said to him, laying him down on the ground

Stacy knelt down beside him and continued to check his pulse. To her horror, his eyes closed and his pulse slowed dramatically. Oh my god, he's gunna die! Her whole body shook and she pumped his chest a couple of times, then fixed her mouth on his

"Oh my god, you can't die. Please no wake up!" she screamed, pumping his chest again and desperately gave him the kiss of life

Instructor
#64 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 7:43 PM
Josh began to feel himself drowsing off ,he couldn't take the pain much longer,surprisingly he would rather die.As his eyes began to close, heard the girl screaming "Oh my god, you can't die. Please no wake

up!" ,When he felt the pumping in his chest,he tried to fight it not to let her think he was dead or something,with a last ditch effort,he said hoarsely,"i;m not dying",and descended once more into pitch darkness.
#65 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 7:48 PM
Stacy didn't know what to do, she couldn't think of anything else to do. They guy was alive, but he was unconscious and she couldn't just sit and wait for him to wake up, certainly when they weren't in a safe area yet. She'd have to just leave him

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, stroking the man's cheek, "but I don't know what to do. I'm gunna go get help and try and come back. Please try to wake up."

She stood up and left the man, running off onto the beach and tried desperately not to look at the lines of corpses

[[ approachable. sorry pinkgirl but if he's unconscious I don't know what to do ]]

Instructor
#66 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 7:52 PM
OOC:it's ok,he'll wake up soon,lol,in about 5 hrs,haha
#67 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 7:58 PM
ooc: oh okay then we'll I'm still here
Instructor
#68 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 8:02 PM
ooc:k then
Original Poster
#69 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 8:39 PM
Maria looked around. The chaos had now turned into less chaos. The plane wasn't on fire anymore and most of the survivors were sitting further on the beach. She walked around and then walked over to a pile of corpses. She searched through them, to check for people she knew. And unfortunately, there he was. Her brother. She sighed deeply and took his hand.

"It should have never happened this way" she whispered as she took his ring.

She picked up a little rope from her pocket en made a necklace out of the ring.

"Goodbye" she whispered, as she let the body lay there and walked back to the survivors.
Instructor
#70 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 11:29 PM
((ooc:i'm back!))
#71 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:26 AM
Violet struggled. She kept trying to get up, but really she was just making her leg worse, much worse. She started sniffling because the pain was not getting any better. Sitting there doing nothing wasn't helping her any either. "God I hate this place," she muttered under her breath.

"Can anyone wrap my leg or something. I need to get up. I want to help," Violet called out. She was impressed with this temporary gain of confidence. Although she knew it would be gone the moment someone came.
#72 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 1:27 PM
Name: Carys Gilbert
Job: Actress
Biography: Carys is a struggling actress who has done a few little-known movies. She is only 5"2 with a curvy build, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She was born in a little seaside town on the south-east coast of England, but moved to America in hopes of achieving her dreams.
Personality: The quiet achiever.
Headshot:
#73 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 1:50 PM
Carys tried to ignore the overpowering stench of dead bodies as she slipped from unconsciousness. Her head rang and she felt feverish.
"Ugh." She moaned. "What happened?" She watched Maria walk away and she struggled to her feet, following her to the congregation of survivors.
She tried to make it make sense. When had the plane crashed? She glanced nervously back at the wreckage. She concluded that she must've fainted before the plane had started to go down. That or she was suffering from amnesia. Her next thought was; 'Oh, god. How are we going to get home?'
She stumbled over to the group, "Hi, I'm-" And at that, she fainted.
Original Poster
#74 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 11:16 PM
Maria quickly ran over to the girl who passed out and held her. She checked her pulse and all the other things she needed to check.

"It looks like she hasn't eaten today, we need to search for food!" she yelled.

She dragged the girl to the shadow so she could cool down.

"Look! Coconuts! Can someone climb in a tree?"
#75 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 11:23 PM
((Who's the girl that passed out. I'm confused.:P))

Page 3 of 28