Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:58 AM
Default Everytime we touch - Casscada

Okay, I made a new sims 2 vid. It's my first, and I am happy with it. I hope you all are too took my quite some time to make it. My camera becomes really slow when it comes to filming but like i said I'm satisfied. The graphics arent that great on the internet but they were on my cpu screen. Anyway...Hope you enjoy

Hope you all like it! enjoy

Click here

Details-
Song : Casscada - Everytime we touch
Animation : The sims 2
Program: Sony Vegas

Additional Description :

Well basically, lyrics explains it all. But incase some of you might be confused, this is a story on how a girl lost her boyfriend at a high school ball because he was killed by a zombie (random, I know but i needed a way for him to die ) Then, she goes up to senior year and he's still on her mind. She takes overdoses and drugs sometimes to relieve her pain and guilt. She's weak without him. Then, her flashbacks and everyday life ( where the guy wants to flirt with her) goes on. Then one scene comes where she drives by the graveyard and see's his grave there. She breaks into a flashback for a while without noticing the incoming car and they crash! then she wakes up in heaven and see's him. But it was all a dream when she later found herself in the hospital with her grandmother by her side. :D

** HAPPY WATCHING **

Download link : Click here
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:13 AM
Looks good! Well done. I wish I could do vids that good

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:13 AM
Thanks Cassie! You definately made me smile :D
#4 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:23 AM
omg that rocked great emaone
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:28 AM
Thanks Nikki I'm glad you liked it :D
#6 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:33 AM
that song always brings a tear to my eye but the video was so lovely :weep:
you've got me bawling here lol
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:37 AM
lol. I feel happy today! lol! yeah i love that song too! thanks again so much!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:43 AM
Wow. I loves it! It's really really good! <3
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:54 AM
Thanks Dalton
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:57 AM
Aw, it made me cry a bit.
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:34 AM
haha XD *passes tissue *
thanks again
#12 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:09 PM
I have to admit, I left a tear too. The song is just so beautiful! and omg, I think that was one of the best videos I've seen so far, it fits the song so perfect! I think I'm gonna rewatch it many times:p
#13 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM
wow great job i love that
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:02 AM
Thanks Missie!, thanks leighthesim
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:18 AM
I loved it, that was sad . It made me almost cry. Nice job
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 1:31 AM
storyline was great... question: did you use the sim tracking feature to film? try being a bit more carefull with that because it can make shots look a bit jerky.... which gave me a headache after a while. Some sets I found to be quite empty...

other than that, great work
Banned
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:12 AM
Great Job
One thing for just a suggestion is watch out for shakyness. Because it became really shaky at one point but other whise GREAT work! I cant wait for you to make more!
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:39 AM
FireAzor, thank you. My camera's always so slow when it comes to filming. I dont know why. But thank you again. I'll try and improve it next time :D
Veronica, thank you :D
Shniveshnive, yeah it is shaky for some reason. but thank you I'll try and improve it in the future :D
Banned
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 4:21 PM
Is this your first sims 2 film emaone?
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 4:29 PM
I loved how you filmed the crash scene
that was very well done!!

watched it hundreds of times :P
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:58 PM
emaone

If you have a semi-powerful pc when you are actually filming it does take incredibly forever to get a 6 second shot. There's two solutions for that: wait it out until your pc is finished processing your desired shot or get a pc upgrade.

It's slow because the computers processor is ... processing and recording. It also depends on the filming quality you have set in game. You get better results of course if you film with the settings on 'high uncompressed' but this is equal to ENOURMOUS files and may cause your game to crash if your pc isn't powerful enough to handle it (I usually use this setting when filming but it takes forever to get a 6 second shot).

Your best best is to film high quality compressed. There isn't much difference between high quality uncompressed and compressed, just the file size on the first is considerably smaller.

Good luck with your next project and I hope I didn't bore you with my tech babble :D
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shniveshnive
Is this your first sims 2 film emaone?

Yeap, my first one

Thank you Nikki, that was my favourite part too
And FireAzor, Thanks I'll use that in future.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 4:04 PM
awww! wow, i loved it! you almost made me cry!!
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:56 PM
thank you serafina!
#25 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 2:39 AM
That was amazing emaone! You're a very talented movie maker.
Page 1 of 2