Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 11:25 PM
ooh i just read the whole thing - poor lauren!

(ohh and i rated it five which now makes it five stars!)
Advertisement
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 12:13 AM
Aww thankies for the 5 star rating, ooshinaynay

Formerly known as boolPropped
#53 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 2:21 AM
D:!!!!!!!!! how depressing!
#54 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 9:37 AM
I like it. More.
#55 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:30 PM
Poor, Poor Lauren....
Great Update bP.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:37 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone

retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 2nd May 2007 at 1:49 AM
Default Chapter 5

Matthew stretched and tried to rub out the knot in his neck from tossing and turning all night on the couch. The fight he and Lauren had last night wasn’t that bad, but for some reason she refused to unlock the bedroom door for Matthew.

He shrugged his aches and pains away and started to get ready for another busy day at the office. Matthew couldn’t help but hope that Lauren would calm down a little bit and start to see where he was coming from. He was making the big bucks now; it only made sense to Matthew to move up in the world.

Matthew took one, final glance in the mirror before heading to the office.

It was a beautiful day outside! The sun was shining, the birds were singing and there was a 50 dollar bill lying in the middle of the sidewalk. Wait… A 50 DOLLAR BILL?!

Matthew chuckled to himself as he slipped the bill into his suit pocket. ‘That’s a much better way to start the morning than waking up on the damn couch,’ Matthew thought to himself as he rounded the corner to his office.

“I had no idea I would be working with someone so gorgeous.”

Matthew turned his head around to figure out where such an exquisite voice was coming from. When he saw the owner of the voice, his knees nearly gave out.

She was just about the most gorgeous woman Matthew had ever seen in his life. He swallowed loudly and tried to reclaim his composure before introducing himself.

#58 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:06 AM
Oooh! He better behave himself! Great update.
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:33 AM
..i have a bad feeling.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:58 AM
hmmm.....well Lauren is pretty gorgeous herself!...he had better not turn into a rat....
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:30 AM
Why do I think that it's going to hit the fan REAL quick... O_o
Inventor
#62 Old 2nd May 2007 at 1:33 PM
Oh no, Matthew. Don't even think about doing that to poor Lauren, I'll kick your pixelated butt!...:mad:
Instructor
#63 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:46 PM
DANGER! Back away Matthew! I have a really bad feeling about what's going to happen next.. I hope I'm wrong!

Feel free to call me Squash

#64 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:44 PM
I think we all have that feeling. DON'T DO IT, MATTHEW!
Instructor
#65 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:16 PM
... Ooooh dear. Noooo, Matthew, don't do it! Poor Lauren...
#66 Old 2nd May 2007 at 8:48 PM
wow somethings going to happen and its going to happen between matthw and the lady in the office
Instructor
#67 Old 2nd May 2007 at 9:36 PM
XD I think that the lady in the office is actually... wait, I'd better keep my suspicions to myself. But I have a funny feeling, and not on that's like 'he's going to cheat!!', cause we know he will most likely, because it's just the way that stories like this go, but maybe not... lol I just have a funny feeling.. :hmm:
#68 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:44 AM
No! bad matt >:[
retired moderator
Original Poster
#69 Old 3rd May 2007 at 5:08 AM
Hey guys! He hasnt done anything yet! Keep an eye out for the next chapter... it will all be revealed.

Instructor
#70 Old 3rd May 2007 at 5:24 AM
Ah!! I think I'm right!! Lol Bp you had better get that update up fast or else I'll die!! Just positively die!!! But seriously, I can't wait. :D
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:23 AM
I really like this story. You're capable of using simple language to convey strong emotions. It's so sad that newlyweds are already in a troubled marriage; hope they can work it out!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:05 AM
Thanks for reading, guys. Ill get another update up soon - be patient

Test Subject
#73 Old 5th May 2007 at 12:04 PM
love it!! can't wait for the next chapter...

Create your own reality ~
#74 Old 5th May 2007 at 3:54 PM
:jaw: OH Em Gee no matt bP u should have a little talk with matt here this might help *hands bP a bat* *grins*
Forum Resident
#75 Old 5th May 2007 at 6:30 PM
lol, yeah i agree, matt has already made me mad... lol... he's going on the list of sims i'd like to upload so i can kill them over and over again... loving it bP!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Page 3 of 18