Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:26 PM
Default If You're Not the One [FINISHED]
This story takes place in Denmark, and even though Silkeborg IS a real city here (and a beautiful one at that), the story is completely fictional (well, not completely, some of it was inspired by one of my friends).

In the beginning I came up with standard English names for the characters (just to please you guys), but I wanted it to be a bit more realistic – so I changed them into standard Danish names instead (most first named also easily pronounced in English). Hope you guys don’t mind.

As it is my very first story I hope you will be kind to me – and now, done with the intro. I hope you will enjoy the story. :P

NOTE: This chapter contains WooHoo, a little talk about WooHoo, and some violence. Just so that everyone’s warned.

Chapter 1 – The Beginning and the Party

I was a simple girl all of my life. Not pretty, but not ugly. I had a normal childhood. My parents were a bit strict, but I guess that’s alright. After all, I am their only daughter. They also have a son, my big brother, Jan. Oh, right, my name is Michelle Lauritsen, by the way.

When I turned 16 I went to boarding school. I am a bit shy, but I made a few friends.

I had never had a boyfriend up until this time, but that was about to change. When I was home for the weekend I met a guy at a small party – Peter Larsson. He was sweet and funny and seemed to really like me. He became my first boyfriend, and we were together a few months. We hadn’t WooHooed at this point though, since I didn’t feel ready yet. He was a few years older than me – 21 – so I knew he was hoping we’d get there soon, but he wasn’t pressuring me.

I went home for the weekend, which I did ever so often, because I wanted to visit Peter. We became closer each week.

We went to a private party where I had a lot of fun, and had some alcohol… I wasn’t much of a drinker, so I guess I shouldn’t have been drinking that much.

(And notice – in Denmark, which is where I live, the legal age for drinking is 16! So I wasn’t doing anything illegal.)

Eventually I passed out, and Peter carried me into the bedroom, where he kissed me on the forehead. “Feel better, honey”. Peter went back into the living room with the others, where he continued partying.

I don’t know how much time passed, but suddenly I felt a presence in the room. I thought it was Peter, especially when he bent down beside the bed and caressed my hair unsteadily in a drunken manner. I mumbled “Hey Peter”, and he replied with “This isn’t Peter… now shut up, girl!”

Suddenly I felt very sober, but my body wouldn’t function right. I was too drunk to put up much of a fight. Who was this? It was dark, and I couldn’t really tell. “Please, no… who are you?” He laid himself on top of me – he was very heavy and I had trouble breathing. I tried calling out for help, but he immediately put his hand over my mouth to strangle my attempt.

Suddenly there was a person in the doorway. “Martin, what are you doing? Are you cheating on me again?” “Nah, girl… she’s the one who wants it! She’s begging me for it!”

Then I knew all too well who it was that was way too close to me. It was the guy throwing the party, known to be a bit of a loverboy. His girlfriend, Sarah, always had trouble keeping him all to herself, and they had a pretty open relationship.

“Alright Martin, but this means you won’t be getting’ something from me tonight!” Sarah spat, then left the room, and closed to door. We were all alone again.

He fondled me everywhere and began pulling off my pants and panties just down over my hips. I shrieked, and he told me that I had best be quiet, or he’d bring his knife into the game. He opened up his own trousers and moved all to close…

------------------------------------------------------------

… A few minutes later it was over. I had lost my virginity. Had he even used protection? I didn’t know. Didn’t really care. I felt numb, both inside and outside. I dozed off into a restless sleep, where nightmares consumed me.

Comments are of course appreciated.
I will be updating again soon if you guys think the story is worth reading.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
4 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:29 PM
It is worth reading. Its a great start and I look forward to more
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:50 PM
Hmmm.... Pretty Cool. I'd like to read more.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:45 PM
Thanks for FB'ing guys. :P

Actually I have already written the whole story - there are 23 chapters. And it's not your typical Sims Story I think. Lots of twists and stuff like that.

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 6:01 PM
interesting start, as soon as I saw that "bed" I knew something was bound to happen...look forward to updates.
#6 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 6:12 PM
I'm looking forward to reading more, it really gives the reader an emotional feel to the character. But why didn't she tell Sarah what was really going on?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 6:13 PM
Hana_Chann: Good question. I guess she didn't really think straight at that particular moment.

Jenny: Hehe, yeah, that bed is pretty easy to recognize... :D

Thanks for the FB!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
NOTE: This chapter contains a little swearing and stuff.

Chapter 2: The Consequences

When the morning came, I found myself all alone in the room, and very hung over. Could it have been nothing but a terrible nightmare? Then I felt the shattering pain in my… private areas. It had definitely not been a nightmare.

I got my mind together as well as my clothes, found a mirror and tried to look somewhat decent again. Then I went into the living room, where a bunch of people were laying around on couches and on the floor, including Martin, who was the only one awake. He looked at me with a filthy smile on his face and put his finger over his lips, telling me to be quiet about the recent events. He made me shiver with disgust and fear.

Peter was nowhere to be seen though.

I ran into the kitchen to get away from Martin, and found Peter looking out the window, sipping a cup of coffee. I felt ashamed of the activities that had happened during the night, and decided not to tell him about it… at least not right away.

When he saw me, he looked at me with disgust.

“How could you do this to me, Michelle? How? I thought we had something special. He11, you even told me you loved me, that you wanted me to be your first, that you just weren’t ready… and then you… you… you just go and WooHoo with some random guy? And HIM? That Romeo, who’s been on every girl this side of Pleasantview! How COULD you?!”

He had raised his voice and was almost yelling at me. I didn’t understand. What was going on? If he knew… why hadn’t he stopped it? Did he think I had agreed to it? I tried explaining it to him, but I only made a few words slip my lips, then I started crying hysterically.

“Yeah, you’re not fooling me with that act. Sarah told me all about it. She saw the two of you together. And when Martin came out of the room he wouldn’t stop bragging at how good you were and how much you enjoyed it. He even said that you acted as if this definitely wasn’t your first time; that you were very experienced! How do you think that makes me feel, huh? How many have you been with, Michelle? How many?”

“I… I… I never… it wasn’t… he… he forced me…”

“Right. Like I would ever believe that. You think I hadn’t noticed how you flirted with him all last night? How stupid do I look?! I never want to see you again, NEVER! Get the he11 out of here right now.”

“But I… I love you… he raped me! There… I said it… he…”

The world blurred before my eyes, and my throat closed up on me. I felt like I was going to throw up.

“Do you think I’m stupid?! Get OUT of here! I never ever want to lay eyes on you again. Now, FU*K OFF!”

I ran out of the apartment, completely broken. How… what… why would Martin say that about me? I felt frozen inside, just wanting to go home, and apart from that, my heart was broken. How could Peter take that scumbag’s word over mine? I decided to block the event from my mind. Apparently nobody would ever believe me.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:50 PM
Martin is so....AGH! And why didnt Peter believe her???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
Because Peter is sort of a scumbag too. :P

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 11:18 PM
good update,i like the chair leg stabbing the girl on the floor!!!! lol lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
Joanne: Yes, you know it's been a great party when you don't notice that a chair has pierced your leg...

Thanks for the FB.

Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#13 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 12:26 AM
Okay I'm hooked - very good start, can't wait to see more.
#14 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:05 AM
That's so sad...I hope she tells her family what happens and everything turns out okay...maybe it'll be easier for her since she already told Martin..
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:43 AM
Cool story, um, I like how you integrated an "item" from sexysims2 into the story
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:40 AM
Great story !
Can't wait to see the following chapters !
Those men are scumbags ! Go kickboxing Michelle !

Who ? Me ?!?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:08 PM
Chapter 3: But Life Goes On

After the incident, the days kind of just passed without me knowing it. My roommate in the boarding school, Vivian, seemed sincerely worried about me, but I just couldn’t tell her what had happened. I gave her a vague explanation of a bad break-up between me and Peter, so I guess she just assumed that was why I seemed so depressed.

I started faking illness when I was at home during the weekends so that I didn’t have to go to the school until Monday, where I also laid in bed the whole day a lot, faking stomach issues. The good news was that I wasn’t pregnant – it was a great relief when my period finally came.

Time passed, and I started feeling better about myself. I was afraid of the guys though, that they might hurt me in some way. It took quite a while before I even started thinking about getting a boyfriend again…

When I was 17 my boarding school life was over – I said goodbye to all of my friends, knowing very well that most of the friendships would fall apart within few months, seeing as we lived scattered all over the country.

I went to HF, which is a kind of a college – it prepares you for a higher education. I didn’t know what kind of an education I wanted though, but it is always good to have the possibility, if I ever did decide.

At school I met a girl with whom I became very good friends, Anne Thorbjørn. She was the first person besides Peter that I told about the rape. She was so good about it… and she believed every word I said. I was very relieved when I had told her, and our friendship became even closer.

She convinced me to start going to some parties again, and I must admit I had fun. I wasn’t so scared of guys anymore – from experience through others I had realized that they weren’t all bad. Vivian, my roommate from the boarding school, had just gotten engaged – I was still in touch with her, but mainly through e-mails and such. If she could find love, then perhaps I could too?

At one of the parties I saw a guy that I’d never seen before. He looked shy and out of place at the party, and perhaps this was what attracted me to him. He looked like he couldn’t hurt a fly.

Of course I didn’t have the guts to approach him, but after whispering a bit to Anne about him, she jumped up from her chair and walked right up to him. I tried stopping her, but she would hear nothing of it.

A few minutes later she came back with some information on him. His name was Lorenzo Salvatore – his family was from Italy, which explained his foreign name. He was born in Denmark though. He didn’t have a girlfriend, and I had been right – he was very shy. In fact, he was so shy that when I tried spotting him through the crowd again, he had disappeared. But he stayed in my mind…

#18 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:32 PM
Great story
Mad Poster
#19 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:54 PM
Hmmm ... he IS a looker. I can see the appeal. Not too girly, yet not too rugged.

It's great that Anne is around ... at the right time for Michelle. Hope to see more updates soon.

Oh, and it's great that you are basing your story on a location you know using names you know. I have read Sims stories in the past where someone describes a location I have visited, and I find myself wondering, "Huh? That doesn't exist in that city!" It's really a good idea for a writer to know about or do some research on the location, time period, culture or physical condition* of the characters he or she writes about. It makes the story much more appealing to read.

*For instance, I read in one story about a labor so short, I think that hiccups would last longer! I WISH labor was that short (I'm a Mom of two kids).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:05 PM
Thanks for your FB's.

Gazania - thankyou very much for your comments. And you're right, it does make things just a little more realistic if you actually know something about the stuff you write about.

Note: I, myself, think that Lorenzo is quite attractive. I wish my husband looked like that... LOL. Ah, just kidding. :P

#21 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:35 PM
Great update, I like the new guy he's a much better looking guy than her last boyfriend and I get a good vibe from him. I hope things turn out well
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:16 PM
Oooh, yes! This is cool! I hope she gets with that guy and he doesn't treat her like crap.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:19 PM
Don't worry - I'll update tomorrow. No hints as to what's gonna happen...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:43 AM
Chapter 4: Are You the One?

Luckily for me, Anne got herself a boyfriend, René. Why is that lucky for me? Well, because, you see, he was best friends with Lorenzo, and through him I got Lorenzo’s cell phone number. I was very nervous about writing him a text message, but after a lot of soul searching, I finally did it!

At first he didn’t know who I was – and who could blame him? I had only seen him one time, and perhaps he hadn’t even seen me there? But we chatted a bit back and forth via text messages, and I found out that he was an only child and had his own apartment here in Silkeborg.

I guess Anne got a bit frustrated with me all buried in my cell phone all the time chatting with Lorenzo, so she set up a blind date. Well, a blind double date, that is, because she went too, along with René. We ordered in some pizza and then went to a movie. I had a lot of fun, and at the end of the date, Lorenzo walked me home.

When we got to my parents’ house, he looked very nervous… as if he was about to ask me to marry him or something. But eventually he got himself together and took my hands… he said that he was already falling for me, and he hoped that I felt the same way. Of course I said I did – he was everything I’d ever dreamed of.

Then he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. First I got a little scared – remember, I hadn’t been this close to any guy since the rape – but then I felt totally safe, and I just went with it.

When he put his arms around me and kissed me romantically, I felt my heart pounding, and my legs felt soft beneath me. Yes – I was in love.

The next long time I was very happy. I was in love, school went great, and everything was perfect. Nothing could destroy my happiness. I even got a job at a fast food restaurant so that I could save up some money to get my own apartment. It was hard work, but it was well worth it. I made good money and was careful not to spend too much. I calculated a bit and found out that if I kept this job, I could afford to get my own apartment in the upcoming summer – it was now November.

And everything went great with Lorenzo, too. He was so caring and sweet – and I even found out that he was a virgin! He didn’t pressure me at all to WooHoo with him, and when we’d been together for 4 months I decided to tell him about my secret.

I planned a beautiful meal on a weekend where my parents and Jan was at a family birthday. I excused myself because of “a virus” – my parents probably wouldn’t approve of me spending an evening all alone with a 19 year old guy when I was only 17.

Anyway, this was the day of our 4 months anniversary, and everything had to be perfect. I cooked lime seared prawns and served a delicious dessert too. He told me it was the best he’d ever tasted, and I was overjoyed.

Later on we sat on the couch watching a movie. Well, the movie was playing, but we were concentrated on each other.

I took a deep breath – and began telling him about the terrible night with Martin. I felt that he needed to know in order for our relationship to mature.

At first he seemed baffled, and I was afraid that he, too, would take me as a liar. Apparently he knew both Martin and Peter, much to my surprise, and I was worried he might think that I was making it up. He looked at me with anger in his eyes – no – could he really react this way? Was he mad at me? Perhaps for not telling him sooner? Or didn’t he believe me?

He jumped up from the couch with fire in his eyes. “How could you not have told me?” he began. Tears welded up in my eyes. Was this for real? “Alright, I have to go now”, he said, steaming with rage.

“No… please don’t go…” I cried. He looked at me – furious!

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:58 AM
oh no!i hope they sort it out or him goes and punches the guy who raped her!
Page 1 of 17