Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:11 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - UPDATE: ~*FINAL CHAPTER NOW UP*~ 08/04/07
This is my first story, so i'll be a little naive to the ways you're probably
used to!

Introduction

This is Lilly George...

She moved to the 'poor' part of Pleasantview about three months ago.
Of course, even the poor part of Pleasantview has standards and is considered luxury by people living in the slums of Downtown SimCity.

With cute, extremely tiny houses...

... the 'poor' area of Pleasantview is the ideal place to live if you have very
little money, yet want a... pleasant... lifestyle.

Next door to Lilly lives Janet Smithers.

Janet is an elderly woman who still likes to live life to the full.
She has no family in Pleasantview and her husband passed away 5 years ago so she lives alone in her little blue house which is decorated... tastefully.

Across the road from Janet lives the Jackson Family.

Sarah (Mother), Ella (Top), and Lucas (Bottom), cram their lives into a small, basic home. Their father, Freddie Jackson, died 6 months ago in a car accident and Sarah has since struggled to support her family.

With no job, and currently living on benefits, she regularly enlists the help
of her good friend Janet Smithers, who has supported her ever since Freddie's death.

Next door to Sarah lives Josh (Left) and Jack (Right) Turner.

They are two brothers who live in a trailer wasting their lives away, well Jack does at least. Josh owns the Turneround Coffee Bar next door to their trailer.

He put all his savings into it and has since worked extremely hard to get it up and running. It is now quite profitable, but still not enough for a new house.

Across from the Turneround Coffee Bar is Lilly's Bar.

Owned by Lilly George, she opened it when she first moved here. Like Josh, she put all her savings into it, including her inheritance from her parent's death. Her parents died last year when their aeroplane crashed on the way to Florida.

Lilly's Bar is the most popular bar in the poor district already...

But it still doesn't make enough profit to give Lilly a better life.

Of course, nothing ever goes right in Pleasantview, despite it's name.
Theres definatley something brewing, and it doesn't feel good...

To be continued...

1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:25 PM
Hmm... intresting! I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:03 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter One
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter One

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Lilly screamed "No... no, please, not them!"
Lilly was tossing and turning in her bed, throwing her arms and legs around
in the restriction of her quilt as if something was attacking her.

"No! No! Muuuuuuuuum! Daaaaaaaad! NOOOOOO!" she cried
And then, like a shot, Lilly sat up in her bed - her eyes wide open, her breathing heavy, sweating dripping from her forehead creating a pool of water on her bed.

She looked around the room, realising she was in the safety of her own home. "A nightmare" she said to herself "it was just a nightmare."
She looked out of the window - it was morning.

She pushed the covers back and shuffled into the bathroom slowly, wiping her forehead with her hand gently. She clapsed some water in her hands,
splashing it on her face to refresh herself, staring into the mirror - "Just a nightmare" she reassured herself again.

Her nightmare was powerful, so powerful it took her a while to calm down.
Her heart kept beating fast and loud like a drum, the thuds sending vibrations down her body. She got changed, eat, and slowly returned to reality.

She walked outside to get some fresh air and saw Janet, her next door neighbour, watering her plants.

"Morning Janet" she shouted.
"Oh, morning Lilly" Janet replied "are you ok? you look all flustered"
"Oh yeah, im fine thanks" Lilly said softly, stroking her hair with her hand briefly "I just had a terrible nightmare last night, it really got my heart going" Lilly looked to the floor thoughtfully.

"Oh its only a nightmare, hunny" Janet reassured her "It's not real"
Janet smiled at her warmly, tilting her head down to try and catch Lilly's attention.

Lilly gradually looked up at Janet, a slight smile forming on her face.
"Yeah..." she replied, immitating Janet's tone "just a nightmare."

She took a deep breath and returned to the house slowly, smiling at Janet as she passed.

Later that day, Lilly opened her bar as usual, and had already nearly forgotten about her nightmare, though it was still on her mind.
The customers had poured in already, including her friend Opal.

"Hey Lilly" said greeted Lilly with a warm smile "Hows things?"
"Ehhh, not bad thanks, you?" Lilly replied
"Yeah, I'm fine as anyone can be in a boring job!" Opal said in a sarcastic manner.

"Although..." Lilly carried on "I had a terrible nightmare last night"
"Oh really?" Opal enquired
"Yeah..." Lilly said "it really got my heart going"

"Oh well, it was just a nightmare" Opal reassured her, just as Janet had done.
"Yeah, im fine now any-" Lilly stopped speaking suddenly, noticing a woman stood watching her in the window. She looked over to the woman, staring at her, expressionless.

Lilly's heart began to beat faster and faster like in her nightmare. Beads of sweat began to drip from her forehead again, the world around her seemed to speed up like her heart, everything else but the woman stood in
the window seemed blurred, now, to Lilly. Her heart, now pounding against her rib cage, beated faster and faster until suddenly Opal spoke.

"Lilly, are you ok?"
Lilly looked to Opal frantically, sweat dripping down her face. She looked back to the window - the woman had vanished.

"Lilly?" Opal asked "Lilly?!"

She looked back to Opal, her heart began to slow down and return back to normal, the sweat from her forehead and face - gone.

"Sorry, I thought I saw a strange woman at the window staring at me" stated Lilly.
"Oh, well theres loads of people in Pleasantview, was probably just a customer, Lilly" Opal said calmly.
"Yeah, just a customer" Lilly repeated Opal's words "Just a customer"

Later that night Lilly set off home, only for the strange figure to appear again, watching Lilly's every move, but this time... Lilly didn't see her.

To be continued...
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:34 PM
Hehehe, that's a pretty suspensful story that you have got going Shreky. Great work

Auroraspirit :angel:
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:45 PM
I really like it! Very interesting story
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:28 AM
Thanks guys, Chapter two should be up in the next day or so!
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 5:32 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Two
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Two

"Lucas! Ella! Calm down please! You're going to end up breaking something!"
Sarah shouted as she watched the kids play cops and robbers in their tiny
living room. "C'mon kids, go outside yeah? I can't afford to buy a new television!"
"Alright mum!" They both shouted as they ran out the door to the front "Lucas! Lets sell lemonade! I'm good at making lemonade!" Ella shouted to Lucas
"Alright! Bring the lemons and stuff then!" replied Lucas with excitement.

As Lucas and Ella were moving outside, Lilly turned up at the door.
"Hey Lilly" Ella smiled
"Hey Ella" Lilly replied, returning the smile.
"Oh, come through Lilly" Sarah shouted back "I need someone sane to talk to"

"Im going crazy" Sarah proclaimed "It's been so hard since Freddie died"
"Yeah, I can imagine, if you ever need my help you know you can ask" Lilly said, touching Sarah on the shoulder reassuring her
"I know i've only know you a couple of months, but I like to think of you
as a friend already"
Sarah smiled broadly and sighed "Thanks Lilly"

Lilly looked over to the window and suddenly everything went dark around her. Her heart beat began to race, beating so fast she began to hyperventillate. Sweat dripping from her forehead, her nails digging into the couch as she clutched on for her dear life - she was seeing that woman again.

Her eyes widened, she wanted to scream but no sound came from her mouth. She wanted to move, but she was frozen in time - everything else around her was blurry apart from the woman standing in the window.
She began to get an extreme headache, making her squint. She could hear voices this time, chanting something.

"Lilly?" A voice shouted "Lilly? Whats wrong? Lilly?!"
Lilly shifted her gaze to her right a little and suddenly she could see Sarah
"Lilly? Whats wrong? Lilly?" Sarah kept shouting, her hand now on Lilly's
shoulder.
"Where are the kids?!" Lilly shouted "Where are Ella and Lucas?!"
"What? what do you mean? They're outside..." Sarah said, confused.

Lilly looked back to the window... the woman had gone.
Her heartbeat began to return to normal, sweat - disappeared, her headache had gone and the voices had stopped suddenly - yet she was still panicing.

She looked back to Sarah.
"Lilly? For gods sake are you ok?" Sarah shouted.
"Get the-" Lilly was interrupted as Ella and Lucas came running in.
"Mum, mum!" They shouted "Mum, this weiiiird woman just bought all our lemonade! She gave us a hundred simoleons for the lot!" They both danced around crazily, celebrating their profit.

"Oh wow guys" Sarah said "Well done, she must've loved your lemonade!"
"Yeaaaaaah!" Lucas shouted "It -is- the best"
"What did the woman look like?" Lilly asked frantically
"Errrrr... black hair and black clothes, bit weird haha!" replied Lucas
Lilly looked down at the floor thoughtfully
"Im gonna have to go home and have a rest" Said Lilly "I'm stressed"
"Yeah I can see that, Lilly" said Sarah with a concerned expression on her face.

Sarah walked Lilly outside as the kids began to play Cops and Robbers in the living room again.

"Go get some rest, yeah?" Sarah said to Lilly calmly
"Yeah, I think i've been working too hard" Lilly replied
Sarah smiled at Lilly sweetly and gave her a hug "See you later yeah?"
"Yeah, see ya Sarah" Lilly said with a forced smile
Lilly turned around and headed off to her house, hugging her body
with her arms, her eyes wide with thought.

Lilly thought she was going mad... that was the second time she had seen the woman but the first time that there was a possibility she were real.
Lucas and Ella had spoken to a lady that roughly fitted the woman's description... could she be real? Or is she just seeing things? And why, if she -is- real, would she be interested in Lucas and Ella?

What was so special about Lucas and Ella? ...

To be continued...
#8 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 8:23 PM
Nice update! Great mystery going on. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 6:42 AM
I'm loving this story already. Can't wait to see more updates. You've got me real curious about who this mystery lady is and what she wants.

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
#10 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:34 AM
I want to see who this mystery lady is, haha. Pleasantview is so unpleasant :D
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Three
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Three

Lilly heard voices, screams, coming from ahead. She looked at her clothes frantically touching them, exmaining them - they weren't her clothes, she doesn't own a dress and why was her hair long? Her hair only reaches her shoulders, why is it, suddenly, longer?
Lilly stroked her, now long, blonde hair, looking around - she was in a forest, why was she in a forest? She doesn't live anywhere near a forest, she lives in Pleasantview.

Lilly heard the screams again, they were calling her name "LILLY!" the voices shouted "LILLY HELP US!"
Suddenly she could see the people shouting, but Lilly couldn't move.
It was her parents! She could see her parents and they were shouting her name, and that woman - that strange woman was standing between them.

Her parents were on their knees, they seemed to be pleading for help.
"Lilly!" they both shouted "Lilly help us!"
The woman in the middle just stood there with an evil expression on her face, smiling.
Lilly looked closer at the woman, she had fangs... she was a vampire! What was she going to do to her parents?
"No... no, please, not them!" Lilly shouted

Lilly kept pleading with the woman "Please no! Not them! Don't do it! Not to them!"
The woman just stood there, laughing, whilst her parents kept shouting Lilly's name.
"Lilly! Help us please!" They both repeated, again and again.
Lilly tried to move, but she couldn't. She looked down at her feet, but they just wouldn't budge. She shoved and threw her body around but she couldn't move an inch. She looked to her parents again, tears dripping from her eyes.

She was losing them. Some how the woman was hurting them so bad they were choking. They were choking and Lilly couldn't do anything about it.
Lilly cried out again "Please stop! No!"
She kept trying to move but nothing happened, she was frozen and all she could do was speak.
"No! No! Muuuuuum! Daaaaaad!" Lilly shouted again, tears flooding from her eyes down her face, her hand reached out trying to grasp something.

Lilly began to shout more and more, her hatred for the woman standing between her parents at its highest.
"Stop it!" She cried "Stop it now! Let them go!"
The woman just laughed at her, her parents choking to death at her feet.
"Just stop it! They don't deserve to die!" Lilly shouted

Suddenly everything started to turn dark and red, her parents and the woman going further into the distance, the sound of the woman's laugh fading as they got further away.

"Nooooooo!" Lilly sobbed.

"Noooooooooo! Muuuuum! Daaaaaad!" She cried, tears rushing down her red cheeks
"Please no! I love you!" She shouted, hearing the sound of the woman's laughter fade slowly.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Lilly sat up in her bed, tears streaming from her face, sweat dripping onto her pyjamas.
She looked around the room... she was in her house, in her bed, safe.
"A nightmare" She said to herself "A nightmare... again"
Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. Lilly got up quickly and ran to the door.
She opened the door - it was Josh.

"Oh, hey Lilly" said Josh "You ok?"
"Yeah, Im fine Josh... is there something wrong?" She asked
"Oh yeah, sorry, I was just wondering if you have any tea bags?" Josh asked
"I know it sounds silly at this time of night" he said "but I'm dying for a cup of tea"
"Oh yeah, here you go" Lilly replied, handing him some tea bags
"Thanks Lilly, sorry to bother you" He said, turning to go
"Oh it's not a problem" she smiled "See you later"
Lilly waved goodbye to Josh and then heard someone screaming to the side of her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Lilly turned around, it was Sarah

"Whats wrong?" Lilly asked curiously
"Lucas and Ella! They're... they're" Sarah said, trying to catch her breath, tears streaming from her eyes
"They're what? Sarah?" Lilly asked
"They're gone! They've disappeared! One minute they're in bed, the next they're gone!" Sarah cried
"Oh my...." Lilly looked at Sarah...

She just stared at Sarah... she didn't know what to do...
Why would Lucas and Ella disappear? And from their own home?
Lilly's heart began to race, could it be the woman?

But what would she want with Lucas and Ella?!

To be continued...
#12 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:03 PM
Yay! Another great update. I can't wait!
Instructor
#13 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:26 PM
Oh no the children! I hope they are safe.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:43 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Four
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Four

"Alright Mam, we'll get right on it, we'll find your kids, don't worry" The Policeman said
"Please do, hurry up, they're so young, they can't survive on their own" Sarah pleaded with the Policeman
"I'll get the missing persons unit on it immediatley, they may come round to visit the house later tonight, so try and stay up" He said "Goodbye"
"Thank you, bye Officer" Sarah said, tears dripping from her eyes

Sarah turned to face Lilly, recieving a hug from her.

"Look, Sarah, I can stay here with you if you want? To keep you company...?" Lilly said
"Oh that'd be great, Lilly, thanks" Sarah replied, wiping her eyes "I'll need all the company I can get, I'm so worried about them Lilly"
"I know, I know" Lilly said, hugging Sarah again "They'll find them"
"I hope they do, I don't know if I could go on living without them Lilly" Sarah cried "I love them both so much, I can't imagine my life without them"

Lilly held Sarah in her arms, Sarah's tears flooding onto Lilly's top.
Lilly looked to the side and saw Josh approaching.

"Hey Lilly, hey Sarah, I heard what happened..." Josh said sympathetically "If theres anything I can do? Do you want me to stay with you for a bit?"
Sarah looked at Josh "Yeah, that'd be nice" she said "Im going to have a nap so you can keep Lilly company, I guess"
Lilly looked at Josh and smiled, leading Sarah into the house
"Ok, will do" Josh said, following them into the house.

Sarah went into Lucas and Ella's room and put some pillows on the floor, lying down.
"I want to sleep in here" She said "I'll feel more comfortable here"
Sarah drifted off to sleep whilst Josh and Lilly sat down.

"Josh, I'm really worried about Lucas and Ella" Lilly said
"I know, everyone is, they'll turn up" Josh replied
"I know, but I think theres some more to it than them just disappearing" She said
"What do you mean?" He asked curiously
"Well, I had this nightmare - and a strange woman was in it and I keep seeing her around, when I'm awake. And, well... she was standing right outside that window a couple of days ago and-"
"Oh, its just a nightmare, Lilly" Josh said "You were probably just stressed"
Josh put his arm around Lilly, comforting her.

"Yeah, I guess so" Lilly replied "It's just... ugh" Lilly began to cry
"Oh, don't cry Lilly" He said

Lilly smiled and looked into Josh's eyes.
He wiped her tears gently with his hand and stared back into her eyes
There was a tense pause... they both stared at each other... he glanced at Lilly's lips, her heart began to pound, but in a good way. She got a funny feeling in her stomach as if butterflies were flying around in there.
He moved in closer... her heart pounded faster and then...

They kissed. It was amazing. Lilly hadn't kissed a guy passionatley for a long time... well, not since she moved here anyway.
The kiss sent tingles down her body, his hands supported her face,
his fingers stroking her soft skin.

They pulled away, both of them smiling and then Lilly looked to the window.

Her eyes began to fill up again, tears started to fall from her eyes, her heart began to pound fast again, but this time it was bad.
Vibrations flowing down her body from her heart, sweat dripping from her forehead. It was Lucas and Ella!

But wait, they were floating. If they were standing on the gound
she would only just see their heads... but you could see their whole bodies!
And they were glowing red and blue... they were expressionless too...

Her heart began pounding faster, she gripped the couch with her hands, her nails digging into the couch. It was like her experiences seeing the woman
but she was seeing Lucas and Ella! It was Lucas and Ella!
She whispered their names repeatedly "Lucas and Ella"

"Lucas and Ella!" she said
"What?" Josh asked curiously
"Lucas and Ella!" she shouted

Lilly got up from the couch and ran to the door
"It's Lucas and Ella!" She shouted again
Lilly opened the door and some people were standing there in FBI uniforms...

It was her Mum and Dad!

"M-mum?... D-dad?" she said, stunned.
"Honey..." Her mum, Frances, said "... I know we're supposed to be dead"
"And it's a long story" Jonathan, her Dad, said
"But we'll tell you later, you must come with us" Frances said "You, Sarah, and Josh"
"It's about Lucas and Ella" Jonathan said

Lilly looked around, to see if she could see Lucas and Ella. They were gone.
She returned her gaze to her Mum and Dad.

"B-but you died a year ago...?" She said
"I know, I know, and we'll explain it later, but you must come with us now!" Frances said, trying to persuade Lilly.

"B-but, you died..." Lilly said softly "You died..."

To be continued...
#15 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:01 PM
Ooo!! I like alot! What an unexpected twist!
Instructor
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:30 PM
Gripping! Suspensful! I can't wait for more! Great job, shreky! This story gets a two-thumbs-up from me!

Ciao,
~M~
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:34 PM
Awww thanks guys!

I'm gripped by it myself, haha, I can never wait long enough to do the next chapter!

Haha, in fact Chapter five may be up earlier than you expect. :D
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:03 AM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Five
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Five

"They're with us" Said Frances as she approached the receptionist
The receptionist looked up at Frances and Jonathan and nodded
"Sir, Ma'am" She said "Their room is prepared" the receptionist smiled to them both.
"Thank you, we'll take them up now" replied Jonathan

"Oh, Ma'am" said the Receptionist "You have a message from a woman"
"Ok, patch it through to our office computer" Frances replied

"Mum, Dad, will you just-" Lilly was interrupted
"Lilly we will explain soon, now follow us" said Frances

Frances and Jonathan, Lilly's parents, lead Josh, Lilly, and Sarah through Pleasantview's FBI Headquarters and up to a room.

"You'll be safe here" Frances said "You can all sleep in here for now, it's not great but it's comfortable"
"Yes, you should all get some sleep" Jonathan said

"Mum, Dad, I've had enough!" Lilly shouted "Now you'll either explain whats happening or we're going!"
"Ok, ok" Frances reasoned "We'll explain now"
"Yes, please do, and don't leave anything out" Lilly ordered.

"Right, well, we'll start from our death then" Frances said
"Obviously" Jonathan said "We didn't die in a plane crash, and we're didn't own our own restaurant - that was just a cover"
"Yes" Frances interrupted "A cover for our FBI jobs. We've been in the FBI since before you were born - you've got to understand though, Lilly, we couldn't tell you because that would mean you would be in danger"

"We work for a special division of the FBI" Jonathan explained "The Special Research Division, we handle supernatural cases"
"What? Like UFOs?" Josh asked
"Yes, that kind of stuff" Frances replied

"We were in on a big case, a case involving the supernatural being - the Vampire" Frances explained "Everyone thinks they don't exist, but very much do, and they're dangerous"

"So why fake your own death?" Lilly asked
"We got too deep into the case, and it meant that we were endangering you" Jonathan explained "So... we faked our own death to protect you"

"You faked your own death to protect me?" Lilly said, her eyes filling up
"Yes, we didn't want you harmed" Frances replied
"B-but why did you bring us all here? Where are Lucas and Ella?" Lilly asked
"We don't know, but if they're in danger, you all are too" Jonathan said

Lilly burst out crying, and ran towards her Mum, hugging her.

"I'm so sorry, hunny" Frances said
"It's alright mum" Lilly cried "You're alive and thats all that matters"

"Anyway, you get some sleep" Frances said "Me and your Dad will be down the hall in our office"
"Ok, see you later" Lilly said.

They all watched Frances and Jonathan walk towards their office
"Hmm, theres only two beds" Josh said
"You can sleep with me, Josh" Lilly said, smiling at Josh
"Im gonna sit here for a bit, maybe have a walk around, clear my head" Sarah said
"Alright then" Lilly replied, hugging Sarah "Get some sleep though, yeah?"
"Yeah" Sarah said, forcing a smile "Will do"

Lilly and Josh got into bed and immediatley fell asleep.
Sarah walked over to one of the chairs and sat down... watching them sleep, thinking about Lucas and Ella... and Freddie.
She missed Freddie so much... a tear began to fall from her eye...

She missed having someone to protect her...
And now Lucas and Ella are missing... she can't even protect them, she thought.
Sarah stared at Lilly and Josh sleeping and sighed, getting up and walking out the door.

Sarah drifted down the corridor, trying to clear her head, but constantly thinking about Lucas and Ella.
As she got further down the corridor she heard voices - shouting - coming from a room at the end of the corridor.

Sarah approached the door slowly and peered through the glass.

It was Frances and Jonathan - they were arguing.

"We must do it now!" Frances shouted "We can't afford to wait!"
"We have to wait!" Jonathan shouted back "We need to find the other!"
"I thought that was Sarah?" Frances asked "I mean, Lucas and Ella are her kids"
"Yes, but we don't know which one gave them the gene" Jonathan explained

"Well it's obviously Sarah, otherwise the kids wouldn't have been taken!" Frances yelled
"You'd think so, but we can't know for definate..." Jonathan said calmly "We'll do some tests"

Sarah was shocked... what was this gene they were talking about?
And what tests were they going to run?
Sarah began to panic, backing away from the door when suddenly she stepped back, knocking into the window making a large rattling sound.
Sarah froze... hoping they didn't hear her.

"What was that?" Frances asked angrily
"I don't know..." Jonathan replied

Sarah's eyes widened as she began to back away slowly.
She moved back, further down the corridor. She ran, she ran back towards the room quickly, panic stricken.

Frances approached the door, opening it and stepping into the corridor.

Frances glared down the corridor suspiciously...

To be continued...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:46 AM
hey! i like this story very much, it really keeps you in suspense lol looking forward to read more
wicked
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:59 AM
oh wow...real interesting that her parents are still alive...and am intrigue by what this "gene" is...great update...can't wait for more

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 4:30 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Six
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Six

Lilly was in the forest again - this time she knew it was a nightmare, but wait - she had the same hair as her mother, and was wearing the same dress as her mother was wearing in her previous nightmare.

She looked around, she was stood on a stone floor in the middle of the forest and she was stood between Lucas and Ella! But they were crying?

Lucas and Ella were panicing, crying, screaming for help. Lilly started to cry, she hated seeing them like this. She tried to touch them but she couldn't, she just couldn't - her hand wouldn't reach them even thought she was so close.

Lilly heard a voice screaming from ahead. It was a man's voice...
she looked in front of her - the trees now parting and revealing a tall blonde man, screaming Lucas and Ella's name.

"Lucas!" he shouted "Ella! Noooo!"

Wait, she recognised that man... but where? where did she know him from?
Lilly tried to think, cries for help coming from either side of her, and this angry man yelling Luca's and Ella's name.

"Let them go!" he cried "Let. Them. Go!"

Of course! It was Freddie Jackson! Sarah's husband. She'd seen pictures of him around Sarah's house. What was he doing in her nightmare?
Lilly tried to move - she could! She couldn't get near Lucas and Ella but she could walk forward. She stepped forward and turned around to see her mother standing where she once stood.

Her mother was just standing there... a content expression on her face, ignoring the screams of the children and Freddie.
"Mum?" Lilly asked "Mum?"
There was no response... but suddenly everything started getting brighter and Lilly was shoved backwards onto the ground. She brushed her clothes and stood up, but wait - she was in different clothes now?! Lilly was in the same outfit as she was in the last Nightmare, with long hair again! And she was stood next to Freddie.

Freddie continued to shout Lucas and Ella's name, and Lilly joined in, begging for their life. She knew it was just a nightmare but she felt she had to try and do something.

"Lucas! Ella!" they both shouted "Please, don't hurt them!"
Lilly continued to glare at her mum, who was still stood there motionless.
She didn't know why her mum wouldn't help Lucas and Ella, but there had to be a good reason!

She glared at her mum, trying to gain a reaction - shouting at her. Then, Frances, her mum, began to fade... she just faded out of sight and the other woman replaced her. Her mum and faded and revealed that vampire woman, and the woman just stood there with a smirk on her face.

Why did that happen? Why did her mum fade into the vampire woman?
Lilly was confused, but continued to shout for help.

"Help, please! Someone save them" she shouted
"Don't hurt them! Not them!" Freddie cried

"They don't deserve it Elgora!" Freddie yelled "They don't deserve that life!"
Lilly looked to Freddie swiftly... "Elgora?" She asked him. Freddie didn't reply, and just continued to shout. The woman was called Elgora? She hadn't ever heard a name like that before.

Lilly glanced back to Lucas and Ella. They were getting weaker, their crys fading, you could see they were getting lifeless, somehow the woman was draining their energy.

Lilly and Freddie got down on their knees, tears streaming from their eyes, begging the woman - Elgora - to let them go.

"Please no!" Freddie shouted "They don't deserve it!"
"Let them go!" Lilly cried "Let them go! LET THEM GO!"

Lilly sat up quickly in the bed. Sweat dripping from her forehead, her heart racing. She knew she'd just had a nightmare, but she didn't understand it?

She took a minute to settle, sitting on the bed deep in thought. What did Freddie Jackson have to do with her? He was dead...
She looked at Josh, who was fast asleep still - she mustn't move around much during her nightmares if Josh was still asleep, because she was sure that if she did she would've nudged him bad enough to wake him.

She took a deep breath and looked to the door. Sarah came running in with a worried expression on her face.

"Lilly! Thank god you're awake" She said
"Whats wrong, Sarah?" Lilly asked curiously
"Theres something going on and I don't like it. I overheard your parents talking about Lucas and Ella, and something about a gene and that they're going to have to do tests on me or something?" Sarah explained

Lilly stood up and approached Sarah calmly.
"I'm sure theres a reasonable explaination for everything Sarah" Lilly said "I'll get dressed and we'll go and see them together ok?"
"Ok" Sarah said softly "Thanks Lilly"

Meanwhile, downstairs in reception...

"I'm here to see Agents Frances and Jonathan George" The woman said to the Receptionist.
"Name please?" The Receptionist asked
"Elgora Di'rondula" She replied

To be continued...
#22 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:39 PM
Oooo! So good! Gives me goose bumps!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:40 PM
great update....i'm not sure if you're aware of this but there were a couple of times that you used the word "stood" next to instead of "standing" next to...which threw me off a bit...but other than that...it was a great chapter...

Forum Resident
#24 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:42 PM
wow, its getting good, i want to know what happens... lol, i'll have to keep a sharp eye on this story!!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:29 PM
Sorry about the 'stood' 'standing' thing, it's a lazy habit of mine. I'll make sure I don't make the same mistake in the next chapter!

=]
Page 1 of 2