Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2006 at 3:46 AM
Default Heavyn's Dream- Finished (12/28/06)
This is my first story that i am posting. I hope you guys like it. It started out as a project that Fexygurl and I was working on but i kind of took it over. Some of the content might be a bit Inappropriate so if you are offended by anything please feel free to contact me and tell me. Ok here goes nothing

Shake that laffy taffy, that laffy taffy. Girl shake that laffy taffy. Her cell phone rang. "Hello," a sleepy voice said. "Hey 'Quita." "Yeah." "I'll be there." "8:30?" "Ok." She hung the phone up and rolled over on her back. She started to fall back to sleep and her mom came in the room.
"Heavyn, come on down stairs. Your father and I rented that movie Ayliah wanted to see, and you promised her you would watch it with her." Her mom went back downstairs. She continued to lay there, thinking about the life she really wanted. She knew she could never live up to the standards her parents expected her to. She wanted to be like her cousin, TaQuita. "Alright now I already told you to get up. Don't make me come in there." Her mom said, this time with tone. She threw on her favorite jeans and tank top, grabbed her phone, and went downstairs.
Half way into the movie, her phone rang. Shake that laffy taffy, that laffy taffy. Girl shake that laffy taffy. "Hello." "What 'Quita?" "I'm watching a movie with Liah.." Her mom grabbed the phone.

"She'll call you back when the movie goes off TaQuita." "Ok, bye." She hung the phone up and turned it off. "I'll hold on to this until the movie is over." They finished watching the movie. Heavyn looked at the time, it was almost 7:00 pm. She ran upstairs to get ready for the party.

Her mom called her downstairs to see what she was wearing. She had on a mini skirt and a halter. "And where is the rest of your outfit? You know you can't leave this house looking like that." Heavyn sighed hard. Her dad came in the living room and examined what she had on.

"Heavyn go upstairs and change. No daughter of mine will dress like a hooker."

"But dad.."

"No buts. Change or don't go. Now go."

"Yes sir." She walked up the stairs hard and into her room. I hate this, she thought as she changed. I can't wait to move out; no one will be able to tell me what to do. She put on a longer skirt and a sweater over her original outfit. She walked downstairs to get approval.

"Now that's better," her dad said. She gave them each a hug and kiss and went to get in her car. She drove to her aunt's house and immediately went to TaQuita's room to change.

"Girl what tha **** did you have on? You know I wasn't gonna let you come with me dressed like that." She was about to talk. "Oh, don't tell me. Your 'rents made you wear that hideous outfit. I knew it. Thank God my momma ain't like her sista, ****."

"I know, I wish they would ease up. I'm not a kid anymore. I can't wait to move out into my own place." TaQuita gave her 'the look'. "I mean our own place."

"Girl this party is bangin'. I know you see all these fine dudes checkin' us out, cause we the ****."

"Quita you crazy." They walked around and found some empty seats. TaQuita got up to go get something to drink. A fine dude came and sat next to Heavyn.

"Hey ma what's yo name?"

"Heavyn." She replied.

"Heavyn? That's a sexy *** name." He got a little closer to her.

"And you are?"

"My bad ma. I'm J, but you can call me Jamal." He gave her a once over, "Girl you lookin good in that skirt."

"I know right?" TaQuita came back with the drinks. She gave Heavyn 'the look'. "Oh, this my cousin Quita."
"I know ma. This my homegirl." He looked at TaQuita. "Why the **** you didn't tell me you had a fine *** cousin? Damn girl, she off da chain."

"My bad, J, damn. Don't jump on my case. Anyways, where is Devonte? He know he needs to come see me."

"He'll be here. But if you would excuse me I need to finish talking to yo cousin."

"Excuse me," Heavyn said, "but I need to be excused. Quita where is the bathroom?"

"Down the hall." She went to the bathroom while TaQuita and Jamal talked.

Heavyn sat there wishing TaQuita would hurry up. Jamel was talking her ears off. He was cute but Heavyn couldn’t help her eyes from scanning the room for more better prospects.

“Oh my god! Heavyn how my hair look?” TaQuita came running over to Heavyn. She was trying her hardest to fix herself up without a mirror.

“You good Quita. Who done came in here that’s makin you act like that?”

“Eww mad thirsty. You look real desperate right now” Jamel said while rolling his eyes. He just could not understand why girls always fell to Devonte’s feet, Jamel envied him so much. With these thought out of his head he walked up to Devonte. “Yo what up?”

“Nothin homey” Devonte said as they gave each other a pound. “Yo its mad weak in here. Where they get that DJ from?” Devonte and Jamel shared a chuckle.

“Come on let me introduce you to my baby daddy” Taquita said as she pulled Heavyn’s hand to go with her. TaQuita had liked Devonte for some time now but never knew how to break the ice. Taquita is far from shy but something about Devonte made her weak. “Hi Devonte, I thought you wasn’t gonna make it.”

Devonte caressed her face and said “Baby, and miss being with you?” Jamel and Heavyn bust out laughin. Devonte had to laugh himself and as he looked up he saw Heavyn. “Damn ma I aint never seen you before. You from around here?”

“Naw I’m live uptown” Heavyn said. She started blushing so hard. That she turned beet red. TaQuita saw this in Heavyn and knew it was time to get her away from Devonte. She wasn’t a blocker Heavyn knew that Quita liked Devonte.

“Yea that right. She live to far from you” She said to Devonte while rolling her eyes “Heavyn we need to get goin cuz you know how ya moms be trippin when you late”

“Yea you right” She turned to Devonte and Jamel “It was nice meeting the two of you, hope to see you again” She gave a little wink and walked out.

“Yo homes is that you? Let me know now before I make a move” Devonte said while rubbing his hands together

“Um yea I was tryin to get wit her. We had the convo thing goin for a while” Jamel said. He was a little nervous because this was not the first time Davonte took a interest in one of his girls.

“Aight I aint gonna mess with it. Do you!” Devonte said as he walked away.

Sorry its so picture heavy. I got a little too excited when i was taking pictures. Stay tuned for more!!!
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:26 AM
The language content is different and I like it, its probably going to take me a little while to get used to lol.

Very good, keep it going

Auroraspirit :angel:
#3 Old 14th May 2006 at 6:11 AM
this story is straight from the hood laffy taffy is one of my songs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2006 at 6:18 AM
Auroraspirit, sorry for the language. I tried to make it sound the way my friends in New York sound (lol). It's kind of like reading "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neal Hurston. It took me until the 5th chapter to catch on to the language.

And yes islandprincess this story is straight from the hood (lol) I have read so many "ghetto novels" that i thought i would make one of my own. I hope you liked it though.
Instructor
#5 Old 14th May 2006 at 6:44 AM
Looking forward to the continuation, its nice to read something completely different and the language content was anything to worry, yo man as the hood say lol.

Test Subject
#6 Old 14th May 2006 at 1:50 PM
I like the language content. It's cool and I luv the song laffy taffy and if you think about it it's a perfect cell phone ring. I luv it :D:D

If you're ever looking for me I am doing 1 of 3 things...
1. Reading
2. Playing TS2
3. Or I'm on MTS2
Just send me a message if you ever want to talk and I'll get back as soon as possible. Thanxx♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:05 AM
Default Chapter 2
About a three weeks later. Heavyn found herself still thinking about Devonte. But she knew he was off limits. Taquita would kill her if she went after him. Plus she was kinda dealing with Jamel now. He wasn’t as bad as she thought he was.

*Knock Knock* “Hey baby your dad and I are going out to dinner do you want to come?”

“No mommy, I’m a little sleepy.” Heavyn rubbing her eyes.

“Alright, but remember the house rules.” Eve said while giving her daughter a dirty look. “No boys in the house while we are not here. Tell that Jamel he can wait until tomorrow to see you.”

“Maaaaa, what I look like sneakin Jamel in here” Thinking to herself Jamel isn’t worth all the trouble.

“Ok, we’ll be home around 12:00 am, Call if you need any thing”

Heavyn sat in her room and waited until she heard her parents car pull out of the drive way. She sat looking at her phone for what seemed like hours. Finally saying to her self “You only live once baby girl, Take advantage” Dialing the numbers “555-3454” She took a deep breath “Told you I would call.” *giggles* “Yea, they left” … “ok 3453 Maple Drive”… “Yea”… “15 minutes?”… “Ok bye” A huge lump was forming in Heavyn’s throat. She had never done anything like this before.

30 minutes had passed and Heavyn was burning a hole through the floor, pacing back and forth. She peeked at the clock 9:30pm. She relaxed a little remembering he mom saying she would be home at 12:00. Just as she picked up the phone to find out what was taking so long a silver Jeep pulled into her driveway. She thought she was going to die. Her heart was beating so fast. “Ding Dong” the door bell rang. She opened the door to find Devonte standing there with a smile that seemed to brighten the whole sky.

“Hi, …I was just about to call you. I thought you stood me up.”

Devonte chuckled “Naw, aint nothing like that. I ran into traffic.” he looked around thinking to himself I got me a rich girl this time. “What time they comin home?”

Playing with her hair with her head down she said in a shy voice “12:00” She looked up and Devonte was about a inch away from her. Her eyes shined. He had never seen anything so beautiful. He whispered “What do you want to do” but before she got a chance to respond he had his lips on hers. When he pulled away she looked into his eyes and said “What ever you want”

Devonte took her hand and led her upstairs. They ended up in her room. He kissed her some more and said “Are you ready?”

Heavyn was a little unsure of herself now “I think so” she whispered. They made out and felt each other up for a while when Devonte looked at the clock. It was 11:00. He knew he had to hurry up and make his move. He went to take her shirt off when his phone rang.

“Hello?”… “Now? Homes I’m busy right now.” … “Jamel! Stop ******* me off I said I would be there at 11:30”… “Aight, one” He sat back and thought for a while.

“Baby I’ma catch you later” He said as he jumped off the bed. Heavyn was kind of stuck in her spot thinking oh my god that was Jamel, I’m caught.

She managed to muster up “Does he know?”

He turned to her and said “Naw shorty, he don’t know nothing”

After he left Heavyn laid in her bed thinking about what just happened. She couldn’t believe she was so close to losing her virginity. She already knew that he would be the one to take it.

Heavyn had been secretly seeing Devonte for about 2 months now. They still hadn’t had sex. She would try sometimes to get him in the mood but he always seemed to brush her off. Devonte had caught feelings for her. And he thought if he slept with her that he would lose interest in her like he did all girls. Devonte was falling fast. He loved this girl, and to be honest they both were tired of sneaking around.

“What up doggs” Jamel said as he embraced in a hand shake with Lamar.

“Nothin homie just chillin. Yo I been meaning to ask you if you and shorty was still together” Lamar said as he went to sit on the couch

“Of course, you think I’m going to give that up? That’s my boo. I aint never had no dyme like that” Jamel said boasting about Heavyn.

“I hear that” Lamar said now, he was trying to avoid eye contact with Jamel

“Why you asked my that question anyway?” Jamel was a curious because out of nowhere Lamar comes to his house and asks about his girl. It was a little weird.

“Naw, nothing” he laughed a little, trying to ease the tension that was now in the room “Naw I mean I saw Heavyn and Devonte coming out the movies together last night” He could see Jamel getting madder by the second. Trying to defend the situation he said “But yo, don’t all ya be goin out to the movies together?”

Jamel sat there with the only ice grill on his face. “Yeah what ever I gotta go” Lamar took his cue and left the apartment. Jamel was furious. He decided to go to Devonte’s house which was right up stairs. When he got up stairs he banged on the door like no tomorrow.

“Who the **** is bangin on muh door like dey da damn police?” Uniqua said as she put on a bathrobe to see who was at the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Jamel standing there. She swung the door open “Damn boy, you just about gave me a heat attack! Devonte in the back”

“I’m sorry Ms. Uniqua” Jamel said as he walked toward Devonte’s room. He opened the door to find Devonte sitting on the bed counting his money.

“What up?” Devonte said without even raising his head.

“Yo, when the last time you seen Heavyn?” Jamel said still standing up

Devonte lifted his head now and said “Doggs, you came over here with ya chest swelled to ask me some B.S. like that?” Devonte put his head back down “I aint seen that trick since that last time you had her at yo’ house” Devonte finally finished counting his money.

Jamel just kept looking at him. “Stay away from her homey. She’s mine” Jamel said real calm as he walked out the room.

Devonte started laughing, he knew that this little confrontation was nothing. And since he wasn’t going to stop seeing Heavyn he knew there was going to be more heat from Jamel. He was a little tight but when he remembered that he was taking Heavyn to the fair tonight a smile came to his face.

Shake that laffy taffy, that laffy taffy, Girl shake that laffy taffy. Heavyn answered the call. “Hello?…yea I’m on my way home now…ok just wait there, I’ll be there in like 5 minutes…aight bye”

Devonte looked over from the driver’s seat. “Who was that?”

Putting her phone away “TaQuita… ‘member I told you that she was stayin over at muh house tonight?”

“Oh yea” he said as he pulled into her drive way. He rubbed on her leg and they began to at it like wild cat, making out in the car. They accidentally hit the horn and Heavyn jumped out the car giggling. TaQuita was already in the house and wondered what all the commotion was about. So she went to the window and saw Heavyn getting out of Devonte’s car. She ran into the bathroom to get herself together. She could believe heavyn did this to her.

“Quita you up here?” Heavyn looking for her cousin

TaQuita hurried to compose herself. “I’ma fix that witch, watch and see” She said as she looked in the mirror. “I’m in the bathroom!, I‘ll be right out”

“OK!” Heavyn yelled. She was hoping that TaQuita didn’t see her out the window. She sat on her bed taking her shoes off thinking about an excuse in case TaQuita asked why she was in his car.

TaQuita came out the bathroom and went into Heavyn’s room. “Hey girl, how was the fair?” She said calmly as she sat at the computer desk.

“It was cool. That damn Shaunte had me ride every ride there” She said with a little nervous giggle. TaQuita just looked at Heavyn thinking about how well Heavyn was keeping up her lie.

That night TaQuita could not sleep. So many thoughts were running through her mind, when she devised the perfect plan to get her back.

Test Subject
#8 Old 15th May 2006 at 8:05 AM
interesting.........wonders what Quita has plan for her cousin............great story........

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
#9 Old 15th May 2006 at 8:12 AM
Great story cinnamin! I can't wait to read more. I hope Quitia gets her real good.
Instructor
#10 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:36 AM
Ooo, good storyline so far, I wonder what TaQuita has in mind and if the boys will ever stop fighting over Heavyn.

#11 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:08 AM
she has my ringtone lol hah I luv this story~^^
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:20 PM
This is my kinda story! Shake dat laffy taffy...Oh great, I'm gonna be humming that for the rest of the day

If you hate on me I have some advice click your heels thee times and say I wish I had a life
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th May 2006 at 8:46 PM
I Luv It!!!!!!!

1. Reading
2. Playing TS2
3. Or I'm on MTS2
Just send me a message if you ever want to talk and I'll get back as soon as possible. Thanxx♥
#14 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:42 PM
i also love ti where are you ogetting those clothes from and hair
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:54 PM
Well i made most of the teen clothes and i get my hair from peggy and XM sims

I'm so glad people like it so far. I'm going to take pictures for the next part tonight, So there should be an update a little later
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:22 AM
Default Chapter 3
*Graphic Content in this part*

About a week later TaQuita was in her house thinking about should she do it or not. She finally convinced herself that Heavyn had to get what was coming to her. She put on some sweat pants and ran down stairs. She rang the bell softly and heard a deep voice from within.

“Who is it?” the voice answered. TaQuita could hear the foot steps getting closer.

“Its Quita, open the door” She said while trying to get her game face on.

“Oh what up” said the voice within. He opened the door and right in front of Quita was Jamel. “What you doin here?”

“We gotta talk Jamel. You in there alone?” TaQuita said while walking in the house

Two weeks later Jamel had made a date with Heavyn. They were going to go to the movies. When he got to her house her parents had already left to a dinner banquet.

Ding Dong the door bell rang. Heavyn had just got out the shower so she threw on a t-shirt and ran down stairs. “Hey baby, you’re early” she said as she let her hair down. Jamel walked in and went straight to her room. Heavyn walked to the bathroom and yelled “I’ll be just a minute, let me finish getting dressed”

Just then the bathroom door flung open. “Damn Jamel, I said I’ll be out in a minute!” Heavyn went to close the door but Jamel stopped her with one hand. With her hands on her hips she asked “What are you doing? I need to get dress”

He looked at her with disgust in his face. “You slut! I should have known I couldn’t trust you.” He said as he inched toward her.

“Boy what is wrong with you?” She said as she backed up further and further. Jamel said nothing. He just got closer to her and forced his tongue down her throat. “Jamel quit!” she said as she tried to get him off of her. But he was too strong and forced himself on to her.

After he was done raping her he felt kind of bad but convinced himself that she was the one who did wrong. He got up and looked at Heavyn crying in the corner. With blood all over the floor. He gave her one last look and ran out the house.
#17 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:25 AM
Okay good update but do you know which one it is when she was whereing that blue dress
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:39 AM
Amazing Good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:56 AM
Oh the dress that Uniqua is wearing. I dont remember where i got that from. I'll go on a search and hopefully i can tell you where to get it.

Quote: Originally posted by islandprincess
Okay good update but do you know which one it is when she was whereing that blue dress
#20 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:14 AM
Great story.
#21 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:49 AM
That update was wild girl. Good job.
Instructor
#22 Old 16th May 2006 at 9:48 AM
Wow, what an update.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:49 PM
Default Chapter 4
Heavyn finally managed to get herself together. She wanted to take a shower but was unsure if she should go to the cops or what. She felt so dirty and disgusted so she jumped in the shower. When she was finished he looked in the mirror and saw her face bruised and swollen. She couldn’t believe that this had just happened to her. She was still a virgin and Jamel had ripped her insides apart. She didn’t know what else to do but to call Devonte.
Ring ring Devonte’s phone rang. “Hello?” all he could hear was a crying voice on the other end. “Heavyn, you alright?” there was silence. “Baby I’m comin over now” He was out taking care of business but left his boss there to take care of the deal.

“Ay yo Ron! I gotta go. Somthin is up with my shorty” Devonte said while getting his things ready to leave. “I’ll catch up with you later” Ron just gave him a nod. Ron loved Devonte, he was so mature for his age. Only 17 and Ron was already training him to take over for when he retired.

Heavyn heard Devonte’s jeep pull up in to the drive way. She ran downstairs to meet him. She opened the door before he got a chance to ring the bell. She flew into his arms and started crying even more than before.

“What’s wrong baby?” he kept asking her. But Heavyn knew she could not say anything. She knew Devonte would do something crazy if he knew. He walked her into the living room and she laid on him crying herself to sleep. Devonte didn’t want to pressure her into saying what happened because if could have made her lock up and not say anything.

It was about 1:30 am when Heavyn’s parents pulled up. Devonte got a little worried because he had never been in the house that late. He could hear them talking about whose car was in the drive way, but he just kept his composure. He heard the key come through the door.

“What the **** are you doing in my house!?” Michael said as he looked around preparing himself to fight and defend his family. “Heavyn baby, where are you?”

Devonte pushed Heavyn’s head off his lap slowly and said “Excuse me Mr. Smith but Heavyn called me a few hours ago crying on the phone. I came over to see what was going on and when I got here her whole face was bruised and bloody. She didn’t tell me what happened but I told her that I would stay here until you guys came home” Devonte spoke to them with the up most respect.

“Who are you?” Eve asked. She was a little puzzled by the whole situation.

“I’m Devonte, a friend of Heavyn’s, Um I’m going to leave now but can you please tell Heavyn I’ll talk to her tomorrow?”

“Yea ok” Michael said as Devonte walked out. Eve slowly walked over to the couch and saw her baby crawled up with her face still bloody. She woke Heavyn up and they both cried.

“Did that boy do this to you?” Her mother asked.

“No mommy” Heavyn said as she got up to go to her room. Eve and Michael tried to put together pieces of the story to figure out what happened to their child. When they finally gave up Eve went upstairs to get ready for bed. She figured she would just ask Heavyn in the morning. She walked into the bathroom and saw blood all over the place.

“Michael!” They both stood there looking at what seemed like a scene from a horror movie. Eve ran straight into Heavyn’s room to find out what the **** happened to her baby.

]A week had past since Heavyn had gotten raped. Her parents rushed her to the hospital the night they found the blood in the bathroom. The doctor told Eve and Michael that their daughter was raped. And that it was pretty easy to tell because she was a virgin. But it was still a mystery as to who did it.

Since that day Devonte comes by everyday to see Heavyn. Every chance he gets he stops by, bringing her anything she might need. Heavyn had shut her phone off and had stopped going to school.

One day Devonte came by the house. And since he had been around so much, and was so helpful Michael and Eve decided they could leave him alone with Heavyn while they went to the store. When they left Devonte asked Heavyn if she needed anything. She just sat up in her bed.

“I love you Devonte” she said with her head down. “You mean the world to me. Thank you for being here”

He lifted her head with one finger. “I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t love you either” he took a big breath. “Girl you muh wifey. One day we gonna get married and have kids of our own” Heavyn could help but to smile.

She started kissing him and whispered “I’m ready, baby it yours” Devonte knew this was the moment. It was the first time they had ever had sex. And he thought he was in Heavyn. He was no virgin but he had never felt like this before. All of this confirmed what he had just said. She was the one!

Test Subject
#24 Old 16th May 2006 at 8:59 PM
Okay raping her was a little over board but I still liked it cause it puts drama and I likeee the drama...

1. Reading
2. Playing TS2
3. Or I'm on MTS2
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th May 2006 at 11:43 PM
Wow, chapter three was so scary. Quita is nwo being called "The B****inator". Jamel is an ***, too. Is Heavyn ever going to tell. Even thoguh I'm a guy, I know if you were raped and lived, you would fear reputution...(sp?)
Page 1 of 6