Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:23 AM
Oooo...Jane has truely gone off the deep end! :gonemad: Let get her! :mob
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:21 AM
O_O scary bananas!!
i never liked Jane.
great update!
Inventor
#53 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:51 AM
Oooh, awesome story, although its sad what Jane did to poor Logan, I can't wait for the next update!
Instructor
#54 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:50 AM
*gasps* Noooo! Poor baby Logan, that's so horrible! Jane is eebil and must be destroyed. :mob
(Great story, by the way! :D)
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:02 PM
Awwwwwww poor little logan

I love this story btw
:D

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:32 PM
yes, indeed, tragic, I'm really not sure what to say......that can be a sensitive subject matter for some.
#57 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:18 AM
awesome update!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 1:09 PM
OMG love the updates! *hug*
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 2:14 PM
I hate Jane...why didn't she just blimmin ASK Lillie about Logan's eyes...why?....I', sorry...getting a bit emotional...
Original Poster
#60 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:59 PM
Aw, I didn't mean to upset anyone, I'm glad your all following the story x Jane has been safley locked up in- oops don't wanna give the next update away :p
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:08 PM
So... what did you do with Logan? Hahaha.
Original Poster
#62 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 7:18 PM
Moving On

Reality still hasn't sunk in yet.

Jane got 9 years in Jail. Thats pathetic, was 9 years all my sons life was worth? People have been really sympathetic, but my next door neighbour said that I should just move on, I still have my home, my money and my daughters. And do you know what, she was right. I burried my son in the back yard underneath the blossom tree, His coffin was tiny and I dressed him up in his favourite mellowed yellow baby grow. It was a sad day, and I visit him everytime I'm upset.

Petal is nearing her fifth birthday soon. Time just flies by. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Charlotte is 15 years old! Can you believe it! She's only been 15 a month, and after I finnaly let her have a boyfriend she snapped her fingers and boys where begging at her feet. Well, I guess Don had to give her a bit of his personality, she's a romance sim, don't get me wrong, I protested and whined and whinged and begged her to change it, but trust me, Charlotte should be a lawyer, she argued till my ears exploded. But, what can I say? It's her life, not mine, I'm just there to support her.

I have taught Petal all the life skills she needs, like pooping, and talking and stuff, I'll read to her every night until she drifts off, I'm not as good as jj... jjjjjaaaannnnnnnneeee..... ahem.. but I am learning. I dont want to ever say you know whos name again. I really pictured growing old together, but turned out she was just a physco murderer. I can never forgive her. Even Charlotte saw her as a second mum (after I explained all the birds and bees with her) and she loved her too, It really was just heartbraking.

I re-decorated Charlottes room, it was apparently too babyish, and with all the leftover money I couldn't say no. She just loves it!

Oh, and meet her new boyfriend. Jonathon, .. or was it Kyle?? Anyway he came over for dinner and it wasn't horrible, he doesn't have a nose ring, he doesn't wear trakkies, and he doesn't sit in the corner writing suicide notes. Well, he's halfway there. After Charlotte harshly dumped his brother, she moved onto him. Sigh . Oh well, she's just a gorgeous teenager having fun, with .. well nearly every boy in the neighbourhood.

It's my 50th birthday soon!! I am absaloutly mortified. I have stocked up on Olay and hair dye, I'll just let mother nature do the rest. I am so miserable.. I am old. But I am one sexy old person -grins-

There isn't a day that I dont think about Logan, but I'm a reasonably happy-go-lucky girl, and I can't sit around mooching and wishing I can change the past. As harsh as it is, and as hard as it can be to accept, Logan is gone. Nothing can change that. But moving on, I have met a new women, and she is wonderful. Her name is Maralyana, she isn't the prettiest women, but she'll do just fine for me, she loves dogs, children and painting, so we kicked off straight away, and she is a family sim, so she wont do anything to my children, I think i'm slowly falling in love.

Hope your enjoying the story
Test Subject
#63 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:07 PM
I am enjoying the story !! Very good job, it's so unpredictable and clever.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:38 PM
Yaaaaay update! Another brilliant addition! :P
Instructor
#65 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 11:13 PM
YAY, Marylena! I keep looking for an excuse to get her hitched with someone, but none of my sims seem interested in babymaking with her... You've definitely jazzed her up, though! She's gorgeous!

*pays respects to Logan*

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
#66 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 12:45 AM
9 years?! Hmmm. Poor Logan =(
Original Poster
#67 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 3:36 PM
I wanted to throw in a bit of reality, and I did my homework and looked up some justice and law sites I do really have to much spare time Thankyou for the wonderful feedback, unfortunatly, Lillie will not be babymaking anymore ... babies, Marylena is just someone she wants to grow old with :P
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM
where did you get the hairstyle in the first chapter)?

long live.........
Original Poster
#69 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:01 PM
Its at rosesims2

But it's donation
#70 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 12:39 AM
Woo! Nice upate! I'm glad to see that Lillie's moved on.. :]
#71 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:54 AM
hey, i have been reading this story as a guest and love it!! I am rateing you 5 stars!!:read:
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:09 AM
oo that was so unexpected! great job... jane a murder.. poor little logan
Original Poster
#73 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:19 PM
From noses to grandchildren.

I am furious. I am about too blow up. I really am. Look at what is sticking out of MY beautiful daughters nose. A disgusting peircing. I didn't give any permision either!! How dare she.

Okay I'm over-reacting a little bit, but do you know what, I thought we had a whole trust thing going on. I really did. We argued till our throats where raw.

I found a pregnancy test in her bin the other day. I was more upset then angry and confronted her about it. She wasn't pregnant, but it proved something. She was crying by now, and I felt a bit guilty. She explained that it was her friends.

Then she stormed off to her room shouting at the top of her lungs, about how she didn't trust me, and how I obviously didn't trust her. I was tearful, but I believed her. So i just sat and cuddled Marmar. Oh sorry, thats Maraylana, its my pet name for her!! (I'll pass you the sick bucket....)

On the bright side, My little Petal grew up! Me and MarMar still have the job off re-decorating her room, but with no extra cash at the moment, it's proving to be a diffucult job. Her party was private and she grew up knowing too walk, talk and poop.

Here she is as a child. She has teen beauty queen stamped on her forehead.

It's my birthday tommorow. Praise the lord. Oh wrinkles .. oh wrinkles how happy you must beeeeeeeee... ergh. I feel like crap.

Oh, we have a new member of the family, she's big and hairy and quite aggressive (no I dont mean Mrs Crumplebottom) And she's called Abbey, we adore her, and slowly she is becoming more friendly. She would of been put down because of her aggresion if we didn't save her, she is part of the family and everyone loves her.

Well, thats it for now, i'm reasonably happy I'm not a grandma just yet, but meh, atleast I'll look the part tommorow.
#74 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:51 PM
Lovely, I love it and god Charlotte is beautiful and Petal is so cute. Lovely update and I can't wait for the next.
Original Poster
#75 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:02 PM
Aw thankyou Vengeance
Page 3 of 12