Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 1:54 AM
Default Chapter 9
July 26
I asked Corey to leave today. I decided not to call the cops on him but decided that he should leave. He denied the whole thing like I thought he would. So I told him that if he wasn't going to own up to using me then he had to go and to expect me to come after him for child support. He then went on to tell me he wont pay a single dime until I do a paternity test and all that crap. So I called the lady from WIC and asked her if she could tell me who to call for that kind of thing. She gave me a phone number and I got the test set up for tomorrow. I'm nervous because what if he really isn't the father. I have a gut feeling he is but there still could be the chance that he isn't.

July 27
Well the test confirmed it Corey is 99.98% not Kaylynn's father. I have no idea what to do now. I got rid of the only person in the world who loved me enough to help pay for things I really need. I have no way to pay for a babysitter for Kaylynn and because of that I cant work. Katie helps as much as she can but since she went away to summer camp I'm all alone. Now I don't know what to do, I literally have no one, not Corey, not Katie, not my mom. Sometimes I just feel like I want to die. Some how I have to figure out what happened to me. I have a sweet baby girl who needs me and a father. Now if only I knew who in the world that father could be.

August 1
Katie comes home from camp in 2 weeks. Kaylynn is getting bigger every day. She is getting so big that I had to buy new clothes for her. WIC barely covers what we need for food and in only a few months I'm going to have to start buying baby food for her. Katie's father helps me a little but I feel so horrible taking that kind of money from him. He has already done so much for me. For some reason I feel like I just need to leave this place and get my life straight away from everyone and everything that got me into this mess. I love Katie like a sister but if she wouldn't have asked me to go to that party back in October I never would have gotten pregnant, never would have gotten kicked out of my house, my mom never would have started drinking again and never would have gotten killed. I think I do need to leave the little town of Evermore and move on to bigger and better things.

Visit my site http://geocities.com/fairy_goddess922/

I love Plumbob!!!
Advertisement
#27 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:31 AM
Great update! I just read your sig and I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! I'll definitely keep him in my prayers!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:06 AM
Thanks hun, he is doing a lot better and probably coming home from the hospital in the next week or so. So now i need to get this story done before I have my hands full with him lol.

I love Plumbob!!!
#29 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:10 AM
Lol yeah i know what you mean. I have a lil one too. I usually work on my story when he's asleep (which isn't much) but hopefully you'll be lucky enough! Take your time with the story. We'll all understand!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:11 AM
lol yeah well i want to be able to finish it, my last story didn't do so hot and this one seems to be getting a good response. I'm dead set on finishing it. I'm about to have another chapter written now i just need to get pictures.

I love Plumbob!!!
#31 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:18 PM
Great story Ferris! I hope everything works out for Tara
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 12:56 AM
Default Chapter 10
August 6
Well Kaylynn and I got on a train with the 500 bucks I had to my name and went all the way to California. We stayed in a cheep motel for 2 days while I look for a job and a place to live. I was amazed to find a house for rent for only 450 a month. They wanted 100 for a deposit and that was it, we could move in immediately so on day 3 of being in Calli we moved into a small but cute 2 bedroom home. It had a nice fenced in yard for Kaylynn to play in when she got older and from the way things are I really think we will make it ok here.

August 11

I had a job interview today for a restaurant but I don't think it went very well. I had to take Kaylynn with me because I don't know anyone well enough to let them watch her. I have some nice neighbors. A middle age couple with 3 kids, a boy about my age and then two girls one looks about 7 or 8 and the other one about 3. Well at the interview all she did was scream her head off and it was really hard to answer questions and feed her at the same time. So we went to the Goodwill store and looked for some things for the house. All we really had were a few lamps and an old ratty chair that was left there. Oh and the sleeping bag I brought from home. I felt so bad I left everything including the wonderful nursery set Mr. Keller bought Kaylynn. At Goodwill I found some pretty nice things for cheap. A crib for Kaylynn, a couch, a cheep old tv, and a bed frame and mattress all for only 100 bucks. I had to pay 10 extra bucks to get it all delivered but it was worth it. Now my house is starting to look more like a home.

August 16
Today I was taking Kaylynn for a walk down the main strip in town and stopped to admire a nice dress in the window of a shop that looked really high class. I just kept thinking I would look so great in that dress. Well as I was standing there a man walked up to me and introduced himself as Mr. William Ford. He said that I was a very pretty girl and then looked in at Kaylynn and just gushed over how cute she was. We talked for a few minutes about Kaylynn and at first he thought she was my baby sister and when I explained to him that she was in fact my daughter he looked surprised. He asked me to go sit down with him and have some lunch and at the rate I was going with loosing money I took the offer. He took me to a nice high class restaurant and told me to order whatever I wanted. At first I felt bad but once the food was in my mouth I felt great. It was the best meal I have eaten in a long time. After talking to Will for a while he told me he owned a club up town. He said it was a nice little club and he was looking for pretty girls to come work there for him. The club opened at 5pm every night and payed 9 dollars an hour plus tips. He said the pay was good and so were the hours. At first I wasn't so sure but after talking a bit more it really seemed to be my only option and with that kind of money I could afford a nanny for Kaylynn. I took the job invitation and then he took some measurements of my body for my outfits and told me that I could start tomorrow night.

August 17
I never in my life imagined that I would be up on stage dancing for money but after working just one night I made 200 dollars. I cant get a job anywhere at my age that pays that well. With that kind of money I can work weekends and have enough money for rent in one weekend. So we had it set up that I would work Friday and Saturday nights until 1pm and then on Sundays I would work 5pm until 12pm. That way during the week I could be home to go to school. I wasn't sure if the school thing was going to work out but it was worth a try. So tomorrow morning I'm gong to go to the nearest school and try to enroll myself.

August 18
Well today went good at Riverdale High. They were able to enroll me to start school on the 25th of August and best of all they have a day care at the school I can bring Kaylynn to while I'm in classes. It sucks that I have to start over as a second year freshmen but it might give me a head start. I'm going to do good now. Going to stick to my studies and do the best I can do to make a life for me and Kaylynn.

I love Plumbob!!!
#33 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:26 AM
Uh-oh! I smell trouble! Tsk tsk! That's great that she was able to find a house for cheap though! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:10 PM
As long as the clothing stays on, she should be just fine I'm glad she's making it on her own so far!! Hopefully it keeps going well!
Instructor
#35 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM
I'm used to people having updates on their first story entry that I haven't checked in a while, and wow you have updated a lot.

I love this story's progress, hopefully their future will be a better one here.

Your son is my thoughts Hope he is recovering well.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:47 AM
im so glad Tara's life is getting better =)
this is such a great story!
#37 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:08 AM
Is everything REALLY getting better? I hope so, anyway, no matter what is awaiting, I hope Tara will handle it well.
#38 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 11:26 PM
I love this story. I got involved with a job like Tara's. It's bad news. Well I hope things look up for her. Great update!
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 1:11 AM
wow shes only a freshman?
well i hope things get better for her!
good story! i like.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:19 AM
hey guys my son came home from the hospital today so things have been kinda crazy, I just got Celebration stuff and I will try to get an update up tomorrow.

I love Plumbob!!!
#41 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:46 AM
OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR SON. I hope he is okay.
[don't worry about updating, take your time]
#42 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:58 AM
Oh, yay! That's great! I hope he's doing well! I'll continue to keep him in my prayers!
Scholar
#43 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:04 AM
I'm glad your son's home now ^^ I hope he keeps doing well!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#44 Old 2nd May 2007 at 10:56 AM
I LOVE the story!

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:47 AM
Default Chapter 11
August 25
Today was my first day at Riverdale High. I dropped Kaylynn off at the daycare. It was such a neat place, they have a fenced in area outside for all the kids to play in. They have toys inside and 3 ladies there to take care of all the kids. Kaylynn is the youngest but I'm sure she will be ok. I didn't get much time to talk to the ladies that work there because I was running late but they seemed very nice. School was nice its a very nice school with an awesome courtyard. Theres a huge fountain right in the middle of it. They have great food which made my bagged lunch look like crap. I was kinda shy so I sat alone at lunch well until this really great girl Molly came and sat with me. We talked a bit and she told me how her father was the Dean of the local college and how she lived on a huge estate with horses and goes riding every weekend. She is pretty cool. I told her how I had just moved to California and that I have my own small home and a baby girl who is my life. I figured that since I told her the whole school would know by the end of the day but she kept it quiet.

September 2
Its been one week since school started and things are going great. Kaylynn is doing well in the day care, my job has been going good. I eat lunch with Molly everyday. We have become good friends. Today at lunch a very good looking dark haired boy walked by our table and smiled at me. His brown eyes made me melt all over inside. Molly said his name is Anthony Meeks. He plays on the schools hockey team and is really good. She said in December when they start playing again we would go watch. Somehow I don't think I can wait until December. I told her I wanted her to get me a date with him and she said she could talk to him in her first hour class tomorrow.

September 3

Anthony sat with us at lunch today. It was so awesome we talked like crazy, he is so nice and super cute. I decided to take a gamble and tell him about Kaylynn and showed him her picture and he was so supportive about it. He said he wanted to see her sometime and thought she was very adorable. In the break between 5th and 6th hour he came by my locker and gave me a note. I read it before the bell rang and it said to meet him after 6th hour by the bleachers. 6th hour seemed to drag on and on and on but finally the bell rang and I ran out to the bleachers. He was already standing there. He have me a hug and kiss on the cheek and asked me to go out with him Friday night. I'm so excited. He walked back with me to get Kaylynn and walked home with me. He said he couldnt stay because his mom was expecting him home but he looked forward to seeing me tomorrow at lunch. Oh diary how exciting. This is my first date is so long. Molly said we are going shopping tomorrow night so I can get all dressed up for him. Im so excited.

I love Plumbob!!!
#46 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:45 AM
How cute and exciting for her! I hope he turns out to be a really nice guy.
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th May 2007 at 9:51 AM
YAY! things are starting to look up for Tara. *does happy dance*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:48 AM
Default Chapter 12
September 6
My date with Anthony went so well, he is such a good guy. He took me over to his house to meet his parents before we went out. Oh and to leave Kaylynn with their nanny who takes care of his younger sisters. His parents are really nice and they live in this huge house that looks like it has a million rooms. They have maids and butlers and all kinds of people who do stuff for them. They seem to like it there but I don't think I would. There is something I like about having my own freedom to take care of my own things. So anyway we went out to dinner then to a movie, then we went to get ice cream before we went back to his house. We stayed up talking and watching tv. I found out he is a Senior this year and is going to graduate in May. Then he is going to go to UCLA for school. Its going to suck when he leaves for college but at least he will only be like 2 hours away and It will be fun to take a road trip with Kaylynn and his family to see him. He is so good with her too. We ended up falling asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until 5am when Kaylynn started screaming. Anthony got up and fed her and let me go back to sleep. It was so sweet and It was nice have some help and get a chance to just roll over and go back to sleep for a change.

September 12

Today was such a crappy day. I went to work and when I was up on stage just about bumm naked the cops came in and closed us down. They took Mr. Ford into custody and took him and a few of us girls down to the police station. We were all let off and didn't get in any criminal trouble but Mr. Ford is going to jail for a long time because he recruited all of us and its illegal. So now I'm jobless. I have no idea how we are going to make things work. I cant ask Anthony for money because I would feel so bad and we haven't been together that long. So I figured tomorrow I would ask Molly to take me to the mall and I could try to find a job. Its nice having a friend who can drive. I feel bad because I make her take me everywhere. I just hate taking Kaylynn on the bus its kinda scary just for me.

September 20

I got a job working at a restaurant. Its not nearly as much money as I used to make and I have to work so many hours. I go to work right after school and i stay there until 10pm. Then I work weekends whatever shift they need me. Anthony has been so great with it all he volunteered to watch Kaylynn for me right after school and sometimes Molly gives him a break on the weekends. He doesn't push her off on the nanny either he actually plays with her and feeds her and takes care of her. I feel so bad for him sometimes though. Everyone at school makes fun of him and calls him Daddy and things like that. I hate that I'm taking away so much of his life. I talked to him some today since it was my first day off in a few days and I told him that I feel like he would be better off without me. He told me to be quiet and that he couldnt imagine his life without me now. He says that he loves me and Kaylynn so much and that if we were to go away he would be really upset. Sometimes I think its all too good to be true but its nice while it lasts.

October 3
Today things just got worse. My landlord called and said that her business is going in the hole and that the government is foreclosing all of her property and that we have a week to be out of the house. I'm so scared its not even funny. We are already scarping for every penny we got and now we have no where to go. I talked to Molly but her mom says they don't have room in their 2 bedroom condo to take on another teen and her baby. I thought about calling Anthony but I'm so scared to ask him for more help. He has done so much for us that I cant even think about asking for more. I thought about leaving and trying to find another home in a different city since I couldnt find one around here but they would all be too far from school and from work and I don't want to commute that far. Plus Kaylynn is finally adjusting to moving again and I don't want to take her away from the people who love her.

October 10
Well all of our things are in storage and we are at the local shelter for teen moms and pregnant teens. I think its a great things for people who need the help but i hate it for us. We were doing so well and things were so good for us. Then all this had to happen. Molly said she would visit me but she hasn't yet and I don't think she will. The girls around here are nice a few of them have babies Kaylynns age but that don't make things better. I haven't talked to Anthony yet and I still don't think I will. I'm so scared he is going to think bad of me and that I'm just some horrible girl who cant even take care of herself let alone her child. Oh how I just HATE this all.

I love Plumbob!!!
#49 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:02 AM
That sucks. She really should just let Anthony know what's happening instead of doing it all by herself. Great update! How's your son doing?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:04 AM
Hes doing well thanks for asking, Keeping mommy up all night as usual but with my husband at work all night I don't get much sleep anyway.

I love Plumbob!!!
Page 2 of 3