Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 11:59 AM
Default When Love Starts *RENEWED* Chapter, 6: Wedding Belles 02/15
This story was rejected so I'm resubmitting again. Hopefully, you guys like it. It didn't take me long but I had to change some of the pictures in this episode. This is the *Renewed* version of WHEN LOVE STARTS. I hope it's not cheesy. It took me a long time to make this, because the pictures were prepared at the last minute. My brother was mad when I told him to do it and he was preparing to leave for boarding school.

*May contain swearing

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1240306090

Hello, I'm Weniela Chantelle Hirc and this is my 14 year old story. As I would describe myself long ago, I was skinny, short and my long brown hair was always in a mess. I had shiny blue eyes but my parents had brown and green eyes. I was always the odd one out. I was shy and I liked playing in the mud. I didn't care about how I looked. My mum and the maids were the only one who groomed me. Being the pampered girl, I was. I had everything I ever wanted. New clothes every week. Mobile phones at 9. I even had my own designer dolls.

I used to live in a beautiful house at the edge of town. I had a mother and a father but no siblings. My mother was a housewife. She loved her part of the job. Her name was Wendy Trabuchet. She was a pretty French lady who had beautiful long blond hair, green eyes and soft skin. She was also a lovely, caring, kind and responsible mother. She had married my father at the age of 18. My father, Chris Hirc was handsome and tall. He was also a wealthy business man and the only child of Dennis Hirc and Marilyn Hirc, millionaires. Daddy, was always busy. Running up and down controlling his businesses. We rarely spent time together. Still, I was content.

When I was 10 years old. My daddy left to New Guinea because he had some business problems with the systems there. He never came back. I thought he was angry at me and my mum. I didn't hear his voice nor did he e-mail us. Turns out, I had lost him because of a sudden plane crash. My father had left us a big wholesome of money. His businesses were all sold. We moved to a smaller house and my mum was no longer a housewife. We still had the maids but they come and go. Caring for a sick girl wasn't easy.

In this journey, I have found what it is like not to be 'perfect'. I have lost many. But they remain in my heart, forever.

The Story of Weniela Hirc Hayhenser. When Love Starts.
Written by: Lovela-Dristina Summers.
Picture Editing: Maximus Autumn
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 4:09 PM
this is really good,
has more of a storyline :D. no offence .
next update plweaseeeeee * puppy eyes!*

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
this is really good,
has more of a storyline :D. no offence .
next update plweaseeeeee * puppy eyes!*

Thank you Simcharley1990 by just commenting on my story. The next update will be soon. Maybe around the weekends, when my brother is around! :D
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 5:08 PM
This is a really good start! I'm anxious to read more.
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nirvana
This is a really good start! I'm anxious to read more.

Thank you. This is the *RENEWED* version. Perhaps, you guys have read the old one?
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:55 PM
yes i have read the old one but i would say this one is better
got me hooked! cant wait for another chapter
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dristina
Thank you. This is the *RENEWED* version. Perhaps, you guys have read the old one?

Oh I guess I missed the old one. Well I can't wait to read this one. It looks very intriguing and you write very well.
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 8:43 AM
Oh I guess I missed the old one. Well I can't wait to read this one. It looks very intriguing and you write very well.

Thank you very much..
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 12:12 PM
Episode 2, Danny. 07/07
Episode 2. The name has been changed, so is the story. Next chapter! Comment and rate.
Please send me private messages if you think my story needs more update or spice. I just have to make it all perfect. The pictures aren't enough? Go on and tell me! I'm trying hard not to jump.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Kayla and Michelle were my best friends. We've known each other since the 7th grade. They were the only girls who didn't judge me for the way that I look or because of my money. Kayla was also into cheer leading but Michelle was our class president, years ago. We were always goofing up. Like making Kayla up to look like a zombie!

My mum was a shrink. Well, she studied about it when she went to college and when my dad wasn't our bread winner any longer, my mum tried that career. Being a doctor was hard. Working hours were tight. Sometimes, they needed more then 3 hours a day of just, advice. My mum and me still spent time, though. We shopped on Saturdays and ate out on Sundays. The best thing my mum used to make was Broiled Beef.

I had seven girl cousins. My mum thought I needed to be different then they were. She always said the girls needed to grow up and take life seriously. Nurella, Kim, Maz and Lola were sisters. Sabrina and Amanda, twins. Nurella as I remembered her was always busy with boyfriends. Kimberly hid herself from everyone. Mazline was artistic but never realized it. Lola in the other hand was always in her own world. My mum would send us to the garden or shop for stuff. Which was boring. Maz, will lecture me about kissing. Saying that I was too young for it. The girls will all get annoyed. The first time they met Daniel, was embarrassing.

Daniel Hayhenser, I had met him at Tech Class. He was from England, UK. He was tall, rich, good-looking, polite, nice, clever and respectable. His father was a doctor and he had been living in the house, we sold. The last 3 years, and I didn't even know about him. The girls he had dated were thought to be popular and beautiful. “Hi again.” he smiled as he passed me by the hall. I blushed then lowered my head. Daniel's eyes were so, glimmering and shiny. That's what made me fell in love. Daniel Hayhenser, was officially my first
crush.

Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:45 PM
Very nice. You could use the cheat showheadlines off to get rid of those bubbles. I'll keep watching this
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreea
Very nice. You could use the cheat showheadlines off to get rid of those bubbles. I'll keep watching this

The chat bubbles were intended.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:42 PM
Nice! This new version seems more to the point. It's pretty simple to edit your own pictures. See if your brother can teach you some basics.

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Treena410
Nice! This new version seems more to the point. It's pretty simple to edit your own pictures. See if your brother can teach you some basics.

Thank you. I think I'll try to do my own pictures when I reach chapter 5, which is pretty soon.. Your stories great by the way, really good!
#14 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:09 PM
Yo, Wassup doug. What's up with your stories sis, it's getting boring,.
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leonus
Yo, Wassup doug. What's up with your stories sis, it's getting boring,.

Sorry.. Kinda out of ideas lately..
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
Bumpity, Bumpity, Bumpity, Bump!
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 2:09 PM
Default Chapter 3, A startling call.. 07/17
Chapter 3! This is the last Chap for a while because I'm going to a skin and facial therapy to cure my dry skin.. eww. Shouldn't have told you, that. I hope it's exciting as the last ones. As I told you, it's RENEWED. I've been reading a few articles, blogs, stories, books about love and family. So, I think I've gain a lot, so far..ENJOY! Don't forget to comment! By the way, my brother gets paid for just editing the pictures. I know, he deals a hard bargain! That pirate!
On weekends, Kayla, Michelle and me would go to the park, or the slushie shop. But usually, we swam in my backyard. I couldn't swim but I loved dipping myself in the water. Michelle taught me how to swim almost everyday. But I always ended up drowning. I also love writing, I wrote novels when I was young and my only interests was writing. Three were published under my mum's name. Since, I didn't want anyone to recognize me. I loved cooking. I never missed making cookies. Sometimes they were burnt, but most of the time, they smell like peanuts.

Daniel and I had been hanging out at my study since the day I met him at Tech. I played the piano while he educated me the aspects of being a sophisticated teacher. I was shocked when he said he wanted to become a Lawyer. At the age of 14 I had grown more interested into boys and how they act. At one class period, our teacher Mr.Bahl(he is Indian.) told us to do a project about human. He said, HUMAN only. I did a specific report on, the life of a “human boy”. I wonder why most boys avoided me, back then. Except for
Roil, his half Japanese and pretty funny!

The first time, I went to Daniel's house, I was warmly greeted by the wonderful Myra and Daniel's mum. Daniel had two sisters, Daniella(a baby) and Myra(she's the same age as me). When I waited for Daniel, I'd play chess with Myra. Because, that's the only “board game” they have there. I often invited Myra over to paint. Because, she was a good artist and I had bad art skills, REALLY, REALLY bad art skills. My mum hangs them by the walls in our living room and every time anyone visits, they see my name on the art and they look like they want to barf.

One day, as I was checking myself out in front of the mirror in my mum's bedroom. Acting all model-like, when the phone rang. Kayla said I loved to do all that because I was such a drama queen. I denied her statement. Mum was busy, so I picked it up. It was Daniel and he wanted to ask me out on a date. I was so excited, I freaked out, said yes and hung up. I called Kayla and Michelle instantly. My crush had asked me out, what a fortunate surprise.

#18 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:17 PM
omg another chapter i realy like this story and i hope you will update soon.... after you get sorted out.! ☺
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sugaplum
omg another chapter i realy like this story and i hope you will update soon.... after you get sorted out.! ☺

Thank you, it seems, you're the only one who read..
#20 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:07 AM
This is good! Are the pictures meant to be a little blurry though?
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:07 AM
This is good! Are the pictures meant to be a little blurry though?

Yes, because I want to make it look like it's in the PAST, lol..
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 4:50 PM
Bump... haiyah!
#23 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:27 PM
I really want to find out what happens next...
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:10 AM
Ok! Hold on just some more editing..
#25 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 1:00 PM
Hmm... That's a little better.
Page 1 of 2