Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsViceRuetoy
Yay! I loved the updated, girl. Don't be surprised if this gets featured.

oh stop, I don't think that will happen......I'm not popular enough.....he-he
Advertisement
#52 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:41 PM
Wow, that is great, really impressed. More updates soon, please!
Instructor
#53 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:13 PM
There was some great updates there Jenny Her life is seeming to have the ups and downs of an average sims life, just hope she finds that someone special :lovestruc... and as for that kitten, if I didn't want the neighbours to hear me, I probably would have been squealing at the top of my lungs, too cute lol.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Instructor
#54 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by auroraspirit
... and as for that kitten, if I didn't want the neighbours to hear me, I probably would have been squealing at the top of my lungs, too cute lol.

*doesn't care about the neighbors*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE CUTENESS!!! *runs in circles at the cute little kitty*

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 1:12 AM
thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it
Instructor
#56 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:33 AM
Awwww, I love this, it's so cute and happymaking! Oliver is gorgeous. As is James, of course. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:16 PM
thank you Loco, I appreciate your comment
Instructor
#58 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:08 PM
Aaaaaawww! I lurve the kittykat! He looked so cute in that HUGE basket! And great story too!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:41 PM
Aww the kitten is so sweet. I love this legacy dont stop please!
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:56 PM
I love the Legacy.

The kitten is adorable,
and so is her neighbor.
*drools*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
thanks guys, hope to have an update today or tomorrow
#62 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 9:07 PM
Hey, just read it all, I'm really liking it so far!
Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:25 AM
OOoh... he's so cute...

and oliver's not so bad either.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:42 AM
Great story! I can't wait to read more. I have to say, your story caught my eye because I also have a sim named Lana Logan. She's a child at the moment, though. Anyway, hope you update soon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 11:09 PM
okay, trying to get my update together....:D....hopefully tonight!..thanks for all the feedback, it helps to keep doing this....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 3:30 AM
Default chapter 4
Vodka Cream Pasta
1 tblspoon olive oil
1 tblspoon butter
2 shallots
1 cup vodka
1 cup chicken stock
1 can crushed tomatoes..
pasta
1/2 cup heavy cream
20 basil leaves

Well being unemployed isn't all that bad, I have learned some fantastic recipes, although I am running out of money fast......

I have read this pasta dish is supposed to make men fall in love with you....hmm, I could try it out on James sometime..

I did manage to redo the outside of the house and my bedroom with the money I did have, I figure one room at a time I will have it where I want it eventually...

and I love my bedroom walls, aren't they gorgeous!..I splurged a bit on the wallpaper...oh well

since I am home ALOT, Oliver and I are the best of friends, I love him to pieces...

he is growing so fast, almost 6 months now, he is going to be a big boy soon...
and of course I read alot, I am unsure what to do about a job, I am rethinking my career all together....

more to come later tonight......
#67 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 4:27 AM
ooh. Nice update! Luvv the new house. :]
#68 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 4:38 AM
Love the bedroom, Jenny!

Can't wait for the update!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:08 AM
Default chapter 4 part 2
James, oh yes, James and I have been spending a little time together, he works alot...but stops over every now and then..he is alot of fun to talk to and because of my education in science I don't feel completely stupid talking to him...

he really is smart and fun.....and oh so handsome.............

and he likes my kitty.....and thats a good thing, because alot of men don't care for cats....personally I think its because they are strong and independent and can't be dominated and...

What the hell! your cat just attacked me!?

hmm, well maybe they will become friends later......
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:20 AM
Default chapter 4 part 3
On the other man front, I haven't heard from freakin Felix, thank god!...although, he did stop by the other night.....I hid in the bathroom, what a pig...

he seems so ugly to me now...

and crazy thing, Marco and I are becoming friends, not romantically, just friends....he is nice, just way too into himself..we spend alot of time chatting on the phone..

I did finally find a job, completely different direction from my schooling....I took a job as a prep cook at the Brickhouse cafe and pub, a very nice, popular, trendy eatery in Pleasantview...and tomorrow is my first day!

night, night.....

I am so ready for a job...being jobless now for a few weeks basically sucked, it would be different if I were a mom or something, well I am to Oliver, but I do enjoy making my own money..

omgoodness!!!

it snowed last night! and alot, a nice white blanket over everything....maybe this is a sign my new job would go well!?.....

okay, carpool is here...(note to self, get a car)...off to work...:D
#71 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:54 AM
You go girl! I love your story so much! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:35 AM
Default chapter 4 part 4
Hey!...Hi James, hows it going?..whats up?....

Can you believe the holidays are around the corner...I know, well I was actually thinking of having some people over to my house for thanksgiving...you are welcome to come and you can bring daisy, I'm sure she and oliver can play....

yeah......sure..... you can bring her....okay...........
#73 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:59 AM
Awesome story,I can't wait for your next update!!
#74 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 7:03 AM
Why do you do that? Keep us on edge! You are soo good, missy!
#75 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 7:52 PM
loved the update!!!!!!!! keep up the good work
Page 3 of 57