Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 6:16 PM
I just read all of this story and I love it! I cant wait till I get Apartment life so I could have witches. How do you post pictures for sim stories though?
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:32 PM
Muttlass - there are several ways you can do it.
Either you can download a screenshot program like xleax, or you can take pictures in the game using the camera tools and upload them via photobucket. There are a few official how-to threads in the forum I think so have a look around.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meggie272
Muttlass - there are several ways you can do it.
Either you can download a screenshot program like xleax, or you can take pictures in the game using the camera tools and upload them via photobucket. There are a few official how-to threads in the forum I think so have a look around.

Sorry, usually no-one responds to my posts.
Thanks, I'll have a look about!
Thanx again!
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 11:17 AM
I'm glad everyone likes it Much better then my old stories. Update either today or tomorrow if I get that essay done in time
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:26 AM
I'm so sorry to everyone that have been waiting Today there will be TWO updates. Keep checking:P

Should I continue cause I don't find the time to play or write?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:22 AM
Nice story Cant wait to see what happens
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:19 PM
Im sure everyone who has been reading would like for you to continue but if you feel that you cant or dont want to im sure everyone will understand.
Page 2 of 2