Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:57 AM
last time i went down to corona del mar it was kind of overcast (june gloom anyone?) which was a bummer. all of my pictures looked ugly and depressing. but there's always good ol' hue & saturation!

i kind of over did it on this one...
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/...aturatedqh0.jpg

this one is only moderately saturated. but i had to remove some really tall guy that was like watching those kids (he just looked weird..). and clean up some trash. keep our beaches clean!
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/...turated2is0.jpg
Advertisement
#27 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:21 AM
I am way too jealous of your picture taking abilities.

Seriously, i cbf'd to comment them all, but A+ for all of them.

*drool*

i'd post some of mine, but i think i accidently deleted them all off the computer and i've been doing black and whites with film in photography class atm, and they're all in my portfolio. -.-
#28 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM
My Baby Girl(little sister) and I have "picture dates" every once in a while(she LOVES to dress up and get her picture taken) Here are a few from our most recent picture day.

(clicky,clicky for bigger pics)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:05 AM
Thank you, Tyler! Glad you enjoyed the snaps. Everyone loved the foxes. XD

Jaime, those are wonderful sepia-toned photos of your sister. =)

Since I'm posting, I'll post a couple more from my Hokkaido trip.

That's the Fuji TV Building in Odaiba. Very futuristic looking. Designed by Kenzo Tange, it's also a completely earthquake-proof building that took 3 years to build.

A different view of the ferris wheel. =3

Pretty flowers. I'm always taking photos of flowers and assorted shrubbery when I travel. XD
#30 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:10 AM
thanks Shimmer I wish I had more, but those are the only pics actually taken with a digital, and I don't have a scanner for my laptop Most of my photo's are done with a film camera and developed in my basement
No worries about the taking too many pics of flowers, lmao. I have LOADS of photo's of plants. And I LOVE that first pic :D
#31 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:40 AM
I'm loving this thread...and everyone's photos, sorry I can't comment on them all right now...

shimmeringcat, I can't take my eyes off that photo with the salmon..the metallic quality is amazing...making dead fish gorgeous is really an art lol, all your photos are fantastic though. I'd love to see more of your BJD portraits btw

and Jaime! Jaime, Jaime, Jaime lol...those are absolutely perfect children's portraits, I LOVE them, how come I didn't know before you were so talented with a camera, huh? lol *hug* The expression in the second is priceless, and the fact you developed them yourself...wow. I'm very impressed. :D

Gwenn, those are great...the one in the woods with the guitar player...love it

Derange, the silhouettes of the statue are so powerful....the time of day was the perfect time to capture the mood, they're very arresting images

EDIT: oops Jaime I misread it...I've still very impressed :eviltongu:
#32 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsArtThat
I'm loving this thread...and everyone's photos, sorry I can't comment on them all right now...

shimmeringcat, I can't take my eyes off that photo with the salmon..the metallic quality is amazing...making dead fish gorgeous is really an art lol, all your photos are fantastic though.

and Jaime! Jaime, Jaime, Jaime lol...those are absolutely perfect children's portraits, I LOVE them, how come I didn't know before you were so talented with a camera, huh? lol *hug* The expression in the second is priceless, and the fact you developed them yourself...wow. I'm very impressed. :D

Gwenn, those are great...the one in the woods with the guitar player...love it

lmao thanks Destin, but these particular pics aren't film. These were taken with a digital for a class I took last quarter. You had to take a photo and then paint it. I just HAD to choose portraiture :eviltongu I didn't even chose any of these pics. there are 3 others on my old computer, I had my mom send me these earlier today, but she forgot my favorite ones Oh well I'll get then eventually and show them to you :D
Field Researcher
#33 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:57 AM
Saying as nobody replied to my pictures in the last thread, I might as well post them here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...hy/DSC06699.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...hy/DSC06615.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...hy/DSC07667.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...hy/DSC07118.jpg

another
another
another
last one for now

1st The Next Miss “Her Pose” 2nd The Next Miss Rehab Cycle 1 2nd Little Miss Cutie Pie Cycle 1
3rd Miss Mommy To Be Cycle 1 3rd Miss Mommy To Be Cycle 3 3rd Starless Studs Cycle 1
#34 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:01 AM
I LOVE them Caroline! But I absolutely ADORE the waterfall one. I have a thing for waterfalls :D
EDIT: I love the kitty one alot too, lmao. I didn't notice all those links at the bottom!
Scholar
#35 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:06 AM
Very pretty pictures Caroline. I especially love the first one, but all of them look great!

Shimmeringcat, I can see why you nearly had a heart attack on that ferris wheel. I've never seen a ferris wheel that HUGE before! WOW, it's gigantic. I'd be scared to go on that, lol.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:07 AM
Here's a photo I took of my eye:

(Click it for the full size image)

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RainNCandy
Very pretty pictures Caroline. I especially love the first one, but all of them look great!

Quote: Originally posted by JaimeA
I LOVE them Caroline! But I absolutely ADORE the waterfall one. I have a thing for waterfalls :D

EDIT: I love the kitty one alot too, lmao. I didn't notice all those links at the bottom!

Thanks so much! I love the one with Molly [the cat] on too, but then again I'm biased! Here's a couple more

I think this is from around 2004
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...y/orangesky.jpg

Taken in 2005
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...y/butterfly.jpg

2005, some festival on Gateshead/Newcastle quayside (hence the Tyne Bridge)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...y/fireworks.jpg

And last one for now again, taken in my garden a while ago
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...phy/flowers.jpg

1st The Next Miss “Her Pose” 2nd The Next Miss Rehab Cycle 1 2nd Little Miss Cutie Pie Cycle 1
3rd Miss Mommy To Be Cycle 1 3rd Miss Mommy To Be Cycle 3 3rd Starless Studs Cycle 1
#38 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caroline
Thanks so much! I love the one with Molly [the cat] on too, but then again I'm biased! Here's a couple more

You have a right to be, she's gorgeous I wish my dogs would sit still long enough to let me get good pics of them, but my chihuahua is so skittish from being around so many small children she doesn't sit still for long, and my Dane is only 5 months old and on the rare occassions she DOES sit still her tongue hangs out so far it almost touches the ground And I absolutely LOVE that first photo! They're all nice of course But I like the setting and colors of the first one:D
Forum Resident
#40 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:04 PM
Some i took on holiday the other week.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:30 PM
Oh I have some pictures from my Washington DC trip in the spring.

This is the Capital Building roof.

This is part of the World War 2 Momorial. There are 4048 stars in total and that is only part of the message. Each star represents 100 americans that died durring the war.

This is the tomb of the unknown soldier in Arlengtion national cemetary.
Original Poster
#42 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 9:22 PM
Remyohmy, about a month ago I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama with my entire family. I fell in love with the architecture and scenery and had a great time taking pics. I wanna go back!! I absolutely LOVE your pics. That heart on the beach one is very, Very creative.

shimmeringcat, i love all of them! The ferris wheel one is awesome! :o

Plumeria330, I really like all 4 of your pics. I like the iPod one and the last one is cute and funny. :P

Derange .. amazing!! I love the 1st and 4th pics.

emcake
, I love those photos. As I said before, I'm a sucker for tropical photos. <3

JaimeA, beautiful! That kid is sooo cute. :P

shimmeringcat (again), I love that building. Very creative on the ferris wheel again.

Caroline, I really like yours. Very creative.

cloudburst666
, very beautiful. I love your, err. eye. :P

I_Love_Simming, those are absolutely fantastic pictures!! Where are they taken? I need to plan my next vacation in THAT area. LOL

annay49, lovely pics! Very patriotic <3 I like the "Price of Freedom" one.

Well, that's it for commenting (so far). Thanks for all posting!! I'll try and dig through my pc this afternoon and find some more of mine. Keep up the fantastic picture taking!
Benny
Field Researcher
#43 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Benny Boy
Caroline, I really like yours. Very creative.

Thank you!

Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:45 PM
Some pictures of my pets by me They aren't spectacular, but they aren't awful either.

Basil

Bella

Oscar
#45 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:20 PM
Here's a couple from when i was on holiday in tilos (greece) last year! Also, none of these images have been edited- except for size, obviously :o)

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/...ma/DSCN0726.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/...ma/DSCN0651.jpg
Field Researcher
#46 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:30 PM
natassia, I love that sunset one!

Oh, and just being curious, would I have heard of the little place near Newcastle? (I'm from Gateshead)

#47 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caroline
natassia, I love that sunset one!

Oh, and just being curious, would I have heard of the little place near Newcastle? (I'm from Gateshead)

Aww thanks Caroline! you have some nice photographs too! Yeah you might have done since gateshead isnt really that far away- Jarrow?

xx
Field Researcher
#48 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natassia
Aww thanks Caroline! you have some nice photographs too! Yeah you might have done- Jarrow?

xx

Thank you so much! Yep, I've heard of Jarrow :D

Forum Resident
#49 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Benny Boy
I_Love_Simming, those are absolutely fantastic pictures!! Where are they taken? I need to plan my next vacation in THAT area. LOL

Awh thanks they were taken in Spain,Costa Del Sol It was great there!

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Field Researcher
#50 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:24 PM
Seeing I_Love_Simming's holiday pictures reminded me of the ones I took in Cyprus (the last two weeks)

Ugh, I didn't take that many, I was more interested in getting a tan

Limassol
Limassol #2
Paphos

I didn't really take many "actual" photos, I took a lot more photos of my family

Locked thread
Page 2 of 7