Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:42 PM
Default Photography!!
Hey guys,

Well, I have a love for photography and usually have a camera with me wherever I go. I figured that since this is such a big community, there must be other people who enjoy it as well. So, I thought we could maybe share our pictures that we've taken or edited. That's right! Post any edited pictures that YOU have taken. I'm sure many other people would love to seem 'em, including me!

I'll start off by posting some of my personal photos. Thanks and can't wait to see yours!
Benny Boy

...Please note that NONE of the pics above are edited...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:53 PM
Ohh I love them!

Especially the second - lovely colours and arrangement. I love photography, too - even though I haven't done it much lately because I hate my camera But here is some stuff I did (edited though...).

Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:56 PM
Those are gorgeous LailaJohanna! :o I love the waterfall one! Also, thanks for the comment on my photo. I try to incorporate a lot of color into my photos, and if I can't get the color, I just shoot a sunset! LOL.

Can't wait to see more!
Benny
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:58 PM
Thank you - I like that too - I actually waded into the middle of the stream to get that shot - haha that was fun!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:04 AM
These aren't the greatest but..

(I had to link them because they are too big)
This was taken while on vacation in Florida.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...nt=DCFC0020.jpg

This is one of my niece, Danyelle, a couple of birthdays ago (lol)
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...=Picture178.jpg

And these are ones of my niece, Teanna, and my nephew, Tyler. I took them (and a few more) and made a little scrapbook with them for my mom for mothers day (sorry for the bad pics, my scanner is at my sisters house because she had to use it and she hasn't returned it for...3 months now, lol)

Teanna-
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...=Picture286.jpg

Tyler-

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ent=Picture.jpg
#6 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
considering i only have 2 pictures which are proper size for the forum, ill add those :P

Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:10 AM
Ohh Tyler! That is the cutest thing ever!!! Really well captured, looks totally professional
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:11 AM
IceAngel12891, I really like the palm tree one. I'm a huge tropical fan. :D

Tyler, awesome pics! That second one is adorable!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:13 AM
Here are some pictures I posted on the old Photography thread, but as I do not believe it survived the forum-cleaning, I'll post them again They're all un-edited, save for the black-and-white feature on my camera.

Aaand.. here are a couple more.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/Klinny/tree.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j...inny/mirror.jpg
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:19 AM
Oh my gosh Klinny! I'm like, addicted to that first one! You are an extremely talented photographer! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM

As thats one of my most fav'd/viewed picture why not post it? The rest of my pictures are on my flickr link in my sig

Glad to see this thread popped up again as i didnt post in it before.

Tyler- i really love the tones and her eyes are beautiful!
#12 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:21 AM
hey great thread!! Benny, all good, but that architectural shot is hot...and the last photo, perfect.

Laila, outstanding...you work well with a camera you hate lol, those are fantastic!

IceAngel, nice...I love the first niece pic, great pose

Tyler
, cute...c'mon resize a few more or give us some links, lol

Klinny...those are perfect black&whites...great subject matter and composition as well, love the last one in particular

H34
...I see why it was most viewed...really conceptual...I love it

<~~digging through vacation photos

This isn't the best shot...pretty cheap vacation-worthy camera...but there is something surreal about it I love. I need to upload more.

Ambergris Caye, Belize: Morning

Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:22 AM
Sarah, that's a really neat photo! Nice job. I loooove your Flickr photos. I'm pretty much jealous of your camera though. >.>

Destin, i love that photo! You're right, there is something very odd and un-usual about it, but that makes it even better! And thank you so much for the comments on my photos! It's most appreciated..
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:29 AM
Wow Destin, I love that shot. It does have an unreal quality to it - as if this can't possibly come from reality. Interesting.
And thanks for your compliment, I actually diodn't use to hate it - but now there is so much better stuff on the market for less money than I payed and one flap is broken... well...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:50 AM
Great pics.

I'm saving up for a new digital camera, I'm up to $350 so that's pretty good so far.

Here's some shots I took with the old camera that I think are pretty decent.

(they're billiard balls)

Valentines Day Rose with my Art man guy thing

That is all!

These are the days it never rains, but it pours - Under Pressure by Queen

You lock the door and throw away the key, there's someone in my head but it's not me - Brain Damage by Pink Floyd
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:05 AM
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:49 AM
foxxy_moron, i LOVE that second picture. It's amazing! :D

Becky, i love that 4th picture. It's again ... amazing! :P
#18 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:19 AM
Benny_Boy: oh my goodness! where were those taken? I am absolutely in love with that area already!!

everyone: I am in awe of everyone's photography! You all are basically what I aspire to be. ^_^

I just got back from visiting my Grandparents in Hilton Head, SC a while ago and took a few note-worthy pictures there. I will refrain from editing them (besides re-sizing of course) even though it is oh, so difficult for me. ahaha.

if you can't tell, there is a heart in the sand :]

and constructive criticism is very much appreciated! thanks!
#19 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:00 AM
We just found an old camera at my grandparent's house - an Olympus bought back in 1990/91.
All we need is film and I can start trying my hand at it.

I love all the nature shots in here so far.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:28 AM
These are photos from my Hokkaido trip, which I'd made earlier in June this year. =)

That's smoked salmon. An important part of the Ainu diet.

A Hokkaido fox. We were allowed to feed them. XD

The ferris wheel in Odaiba, which is one of the largest in Japan. I nearly died of a heart attack riding it. 8D

That's Wish, one of my BJDs. XD I take photos of my BJD boys on a regular basis. =3
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:41 AM
Here are a few of mine... they arent very good at all cause I'm still trying to figure out my new camera

None of these have been edited because I just haven't had the time!

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4

#23 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:58 AM
shimmeringcat

such gorgeous pictures! just wow! that fox is gorgeous!
#24 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:24 AM
Hey Chrissy, you have the same kind and color iPod as me! I love your pictures! Especially the one with your baby sister! So cuuuute! :P
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormy
Hey Chrissy, you have the same kind and color iPod as me! I love your pictures! Especially the one with your baby sister! So cuuuute! :P

Thanks so much Stormy! :D

Locked thread
Page 1 of 7