Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1113
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Closed Thread  Replies: 468 (Who?), Viewed: 70267 times.
Search this Thread
Old 16th Nov 2006, 3:52 AM #26
DreDo_SC

Here's another one... I have a ton of these, but never really get to finish them.. Stupid school..

Old 17th Nov 2006, 3:31 PM #27
Charmy_SC
Original Poster

yeah, change is always good, but I'm learning how to use PS elements and alll of that.

Dre-a great start! I wanna see it finished!!!
Old 17th Nov 2006, 5:34 PM #28
Unregistered_SC

mine, i'm not that happy how they turned out when i scanned them

my Doumyouji Tsukasa of HYD i'm in love with him i draw him a lot ^.^ the girl with him is me (i wish)

another tsukasa

i drew this when i was having a bad headache
Old 17th Nov 2006, 11:24 PM #29
SciFiWasabi

Yes yes yes!

This is an illustration of a line in a Cibo Matto song, Know Your Chicken: "Licking finger, I wondered where she got the chicken"

I did this one in Maya in school. I think it turned out nice.

This one wasn't an assignment, I was just playing.

Has anyone seen My Neighbor Totoro? These are the makkurokurosuke that lived in the attic. Gosh, I love that movie.
Old 18th Nov 2006, 4:35 AM #30
Unregistered_SC

scifiwasabi do you have to post your awesome works after mine? i loev the first one but the rest are awesome too
Old 18th Nov 2006, 4:49 AM #31
IntrepidLlama
Field Researcher

I cannot believe I was considering posting my own sketches here. It would be embarrassing! You all do such amazing work, it would *not* be possible for my doodles to measure up!

Kathelyne: Your 'One Ring' piece... I'm completely speechless! It's gorgeous!

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Old 18th Nov 2006, 5:05 AM #32
Unregistered_SC

lol intrepidllama how do you think i feel now?
Old 18th Nov 2006, 5:20 AM #33
IntrepidLlama
Field Researcher

Unregistered, your too hard on yourself! I really like your drawings, and I especially love the last one.

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Old 18th Nov 2006, 6:54 AM #34
Panique
Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFiWasabi
Has anyone seen My Neighbor Totoro? These are the makkurokurosuke that lived in the attic. Gosh, I love that movie.
I actually have seen it! XD It's cute. ^^' They do look like the fuzzymajigs in the attic.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Old 20th Nov 2006, 12:11 AM #35
KinkyAcid

There are more shadows on the original but you can't se them that good because of the crappy quality of my webcam :p
It's not that good either but this is what I like to do and I can only do my best
Old 20th Nov 2006, 12:20 AM #36
Charmy_SC
Original Poster

Oooh, i like it!!
Old 20th Nov 2006, 4:55 AM #37
nekochanpurr_SC

Erm.. i doodle.. a LOT.. ^^* Its mostly fanart though.. I hope you don't mind.. O.o; My stuff is definately not as awesome as the other stuff on here! =D

Lina and Gourry.. My favorite couple Heh. From the Slayers.. ^^* If i'm having an art block, i draw these two.

A character i made of myself (omg, dorky) for my deviantart page.. ^^* The plushie is suppose to be my boyfriend.

The prince from Suikoden 5! Man i love that game..

Character i'm using for D&D.. shes a monk *^^* I made her up..

Someone else said they were a Hana Yori Dango fan...? XD

My friend just gave me her old tablet.. So hopefully i can improve faster now. This is one of the first peices i've done with it.. I color everything in Photoshop, but before the tablet it was mouse action! Heh.. Course i scanned everything in first.. I'm not THAT into self torture.. Heh.

Oh.. and if anyone wants to see more.. its: http://nekochanpurr.deviantart.com/gallery/
Old 28th Nov 2006, 9:52 AM #38
Icre43
Test Subject

3 Achievements

Well, I think I'm gonna put a painting here too. But, I'll think about it.
Old 28th Nov 2006, 11:47 PM #39
sims2germany
Lab Assistant

4 Achievements

I scribble things down, this is "Bill the Modder":

This is entitled', "Modding Nightmare" - a scribbling that I found in a notebook from 2005. It is so pathetic, both sides permo ink and chaotic, gruesome! :P

I don't have the time/patience for an art project lately, just scribbles galore.
Old 29th Nov 2006, 12:50 AM #40
OnlyOne4Fun_SC

Old 29th Nov 2006, 1:29 AM #41
Charmy_SC
Original Poster

verrry cool!!!

sims2germany-very interesting scribblings!
Old 29th Nov 2006, 1:45 AM #42
Plumeria330
Test Subject

6 Achievements

Wow these are so great! Unfortunatly I dont have a scanner to post any of my drawings And my newest painting isnt quite done yet...it has a plumeria in it But its so great to see others exercising their creativity!!

Old 29th Nov 2006, 8:17 AM #43
OnlyOne4Fun_SC

he's a real person.
Old 29th Nov 2006, 8:34 AM #44
Melodyway17
Test Subject

Wow - I'm seeing a lot of talent here! It's all making me feel so puny now :bag:

Some sketches:

(done purely in pen - which I will never do again! *lies* )

(love the profiles, and hate everything else ^^; And in case no one can tell - the short haired one is a girl, and the long haired on is a guy)

(Experimenting with positions - which I still can't get the hang of >.< I may re done this one again - which means redoing the of wholes that she is part of >_> )

(a random elf)

(I creeped my former roommate out with this picture in color - made me feel very proud! )

I do mostly digital art, but I've been trying to do more traditional (meaning: pencils, chalk, pastals, etc) stuff as well lately. Most of my stuff can be found on deviant, but right now I'm not posting there I'm sort of really mad at them right now...

Anyways - like I said before, there's alot of good talent here! Shine and awe the world!!

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Old 29th Nov 2006, 8:44 AM #45
foolinthemoon
Forum Resident

my good art is boxed up, I should get pictures of them on the net! I've had a few people want to take some of my pictures and make them posters, namely my brother, he liked the whole teddy bear with a knife thing, i'll have to see about getting that one up, but here are some older ones,

This one is suppose to be an indian princess and a deer, but I didn't finish it, so it looks like a new species of animal!

This one was out of boredom, and I like the fantasy thing.

This one is one of my favorites, a baby standing on it's fathers shoes.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Old 29th Nov 2006, 11:52 AM #46
Panique
Field Researcher

Some of my chibis :3

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Old 29th Nov 2006, 1:01 PM #47
Unregistered_SC

panique they're so cute! foolinthemoon the first one is somehow romantic for me and melodyway, do i have to say anything? your artworks are *sigh* especially the couple who are about to kiss each other.
Old 29th Nov 2006, 10:30 PM #48
foolinthemoon
Forum Resident

Aw, thanks, I drew it with my dad in mind, he's mostly Cherokee, I drew another one of a man with a wolf, I've been trying to get some of my art together for deviant, i hope to have alot of it up one day.

Everyone else's art work is amazing!!! i feel like i can't draw looking at the other post! I work in very few mediums, and some of the mediums used were just fantastic! Aw! post more art work!!!!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Old 1st Dec 2006, 1:55 PM #49
nixie_SC

:wave: ti ti ta tum tum ta yes SciFiWasabi, love Totoro, infact love all of Hayao Miyazaki's animation, hes a genius.

I don't paint anymore, this is the last painting I did ages ago of a cat i lost. his name was miao, just wandered off one day and never return. its a miniature around 1.5feetX1 feet i think, the actual painting is with my mom. oil on canvas.
Old 1st Dec 2006, 8:15 PM #50
nekochanpurr_SC

Wow.. I'm amazed with everyones different styles..! And that kitty is so cute!
Closed Thread

Section jump: