Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:41 PM
I saw the trailer the other day, and I was completely taken aback by how fricken gorgeous Kristen Stewart has become. Last I saw her she was the androgynous little kid from Undertow and Panic Room. Now she's like... stunning.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:19 PM
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by humblebumble
I saw the trailer the other day, and I was completely taken aback by how fricken gorgeous Kristen Stewart has become. Last I saw her she was the androgynous little kid from Undertow and Panic Room. Now she's like... stunning.

My thoughts, for sure.

It looks like she's doing a good job with everything. Especailly in the new trailer.

"You're impossably fast...and strong."

*shudders*
Mad Poster
#54 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:44 PM
I want to be in the next movie New Moon. If they have another one, i've been training at my acting agency John Casablancas. My chances are slim though but I just want a small part anyway. Sounds a bit far fetched but true.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#55 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:46 PM
I love how guy says: 'Sexy vampire Edward played by Robert Pattinson...' I think that even he fancies Edward

Also, how gorgeous is Cam Gigandet when he plays James?! I don't like him usually, but put him in a pony tail and PHWOAR!
Mad Poster
#56 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 1:12 AM
For some reason I always thought of Ashley Leggat as Bella Swan. I dunno, I guess it suits her.

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:00 AM
When I was surfing channels and Gilmore Girls was playing, I fell in love with Alexis Bendel (Rory) and could only picture her as Bella, and when I saw Ever After on TV, I fell in love with Drew Barrymore.

But, before the casting calls and everything I wanted Emily Browning to play Bella.

And, does the length of Jacob's hair bother anyone? I always pictured it as a Movie 4 Harry/Ron type-a hair. But that's just me.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:03 AM
Alexis Bledel would have made a good Bella. She's good at portraying shy, slightly insecure people- the exact personality that I associate with Bella.

EDIT: I saw the preview in theaters again the other day and realized who would have made a brilliant Edward- Jason Priestly. He would only have been good back when he was young, so we would need a time machine :P, but he looks like how I've envisioned Edward all along.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Field Researcher
#59 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 12:41 AM
Omg Rabid.. Really Jason Priestly? Lol idk I guess I'm just srly hung up on Pattison. I saw Kristen in this indie film, Speak, my sophmore year of highschool. When I saw the Twilight trailer I knew I knew her from somewhere and I then I realized and I was know "No shit?!" She's got insanely pretty since then. Back then she was really plain and really unmemorable. Idk.. Just my thoughts.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Scholar
#60 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 6:00 PM
#61 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 11:35 PM
I'm so excited for this movie. I really love the books.

But the actors don't look like what I pictured the characters to be...but oh well.
#62 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 8:39 PM
I am currently reading: Eclipse. I would have been done the series in a few days but I am really trying to read slow. I love the saga!

I picture the characters as the ones that are going to be in the movie. The Twilight movie looks pretty good. I hope they include some lines in the movie taht are in the book. E.g. "Your hair looks like a haystack..... but I like it."

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER 21!!!
Mad Poster
#63 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mbunnell
Omg Rabid.. Really Jason Priestly?

Hell yes! He's got the great hair, the chiseled face, etc.

I was looking at the Iron & Wine Wiki and found that they're using only the best Iron & Wine song for the Twilight movie, Flightless Bird, American Mouth. I'll probably wait until the movie goes to the dollar theater or to Netflix to see it, but it makes me ecstatic that they're using this song, as it's one of my all-time favorites. It's just pefect for that scene.

#64 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 3:51 PM
I love this series of books!!!! My niece got me hooked, then daughter wanted to read it, then I was hooked!
I have started a lineup of sims. Edward is done, and I'm working on Bella now. I plan to have myself, or one of my friends finish these guys before the book comes out!!!! We are posted on sapphiresims2.com for more goodies, under Twilight theme, if you want.
hugs,
Skye
#65 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 6:59 PM
Kristen Stewart speaks in a monotone.

I wish they had cast Emily Browning.
Scholar
#66 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by freelancetada
Kristen Stewart speaks in a monotone.

I wish they had cast Emily Browning.

Oh gosh, not her! I don't think she'd make a good Bella.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 7:01 PM
I still think that Alexis Bledel would have been a phenomenal Bella, but her eyes aren't the right color. Bella was supposedly average looking in the novels, correct? Such a testament to Hollywood that the film Bella is a knock out .

Scholar
#68 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I still think that Alexis Bledel would have been a phenomenal Bella, but her eyes aren't the right color.

Daniel Radcliff's eyes are blue, and a major part of the Harry Potter story line was that he had GREEN eyes like his mother.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 9:49 PM
Eye colour doesn't really matter in Hollywood. Alexis Bledel and Kristen Stewart both have the exact same problem though -- they seem to be the exact same person in every movie. I've seen only a couple of Kristen Stewart movies and she's always the awkward, monotonously-speaking, reserved adolescent, while Alexis Bledel is always the shy, soft-spoken, sweet-faced Rory-type. Emily Browning would have been awesome.

Robert Pattinson, btw, is perfection.

We are the lucky ones
Your mother's daughters, your father's sons
Don't you grow old before your time
#70 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 12:35 AM
I am so excited for November 21st, and I know what you mean by not feeling like the actors playing Edward and Bella are the best suited for the movie, but then after a while I could picture Robert Pattinson as Edward so perfectly***sigh...**I already thought Kristen Stewart was perfect for playing Bella since the beginning
#71 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 2:04 PM
I think she's perfect for this. She's the epitome of an insecure teen age girl. Insecure, and unaware of her inner beauty in this story.
#72 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:24 PM
Kristen Stewart looks kinda...

bitchy sometimes....

is it just me?

and Alexis Bledel isn't Rory in this [warning language]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOumKw7GRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAz5XF0BGQ
Mad Poster
#73 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 2:31 AM
two words...FUCKING TAYLOR LAUTNER!!

He is one sexy ass!! He could do without the long black hair though.

As for Robert Pattison...bleh, i'm sorry it's not that he's ugly but they could have found a more attractive guy to play Edward. Hell, Carlisle looks better than Edward in the movie!!

Mad Poster
#74 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 11:44 PM
That's more than two words hun...

and I totally agree Taylor is smexy but he still comes after Jensen on my hot list. Kristen can look kind of bitchy sometimes and Pattison doesn't really fit Edward to me. Movie comes out in one or two days My friend Cody's birthday is on the 20th and we're going to see it; unless I'm mistaken and it's really the 21st.

Mad Poster
#75 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Minted Bubbles
and I totally agree Taylor is smexy but he still comes after Jensen on my hot list.

Doesn't everyone ? The man just can't be topped.

I don't think Robert Pattinson is unattractive- he's exactly how I envisioned Edward. Cold, chiseled, somewhat monotonous yet somewhat lilting voice, etc. He's perfect for the part. I do take issue with Kristen Stewart, though. I suppose I shouldn't judge until I see the movie, but from the clips and previews I've seen, she seems a bit too melodramatic, almost like she's overacting.

Page 3 of 7