Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:27 AM
I hate lots of things lol, but the things i hate the most....

Natalie Portman.... Why does everyone think she's such a great actress???? I don't get it?

Corn... something that comes out of your body looking exactly the way it went in is disgusting!

Olives... I love Italian food, but can't stand things with olives.

Duffy... everyone says she's better than Amy Winehouse, NO SHE"S NOT! Amy may be a crack head but she is still talented!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:43 AM
OMG I despise Duffy.

Spaghetti is the bane of my existence. Everybody -EVERYBODY- absolutely loves spaghetti. But I hate it. I love Italian food and I love pasta and I even love red sauce, but for some reason I just can't stand the sight smell or taste of spaghetti. I think it might be the noodles...?

Rap music. Oh wait, that's not music! I guess everyone in the U.S. forgot that it actually takes talent, skill, and intelligence to compose music.
Alchemist
#28 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:45 AM
I hate melted cheese. HAAAATE.
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 10:58 AM
That stupid movie "Crash".
#30 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pockkt
What are some things that everybody seems to love, except you?

you?

I wish everybody loved me. (ha, ha I cant read...)

Well, I don't love being 47. Most women my age loves unbearably boring things... Like folding lace-curtains, shopping for grocery, iron their husbands underwear and worrying about their kids.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 12:59 PM
Hiphop - everyone in my street loves it, but I despise it! Of course, this means I'm blasted with it at any street party, and have to put up with it whenever my neighbours come home with their car stereo blasting. I swear, one day I'm going to crack and yell at them all to shut up!

I also don't like fireworks. Not because they scare me or anything, but they set my dog off and I'm scared that one day she'll hurt herself. It's bad enough that we're right near the park where the local 5th November Fireworks Display occurs, but it doesn't help that the neighbours a couple of doors down like setting off their own fireworks which end up flying right over the top of our house, causing her to go absolutely insane and throw herself against the window. I've asked them before to let us know in advance so we can stick her in kennels, but do they listen?

I used to love fireworks, and in a way I still do. I just hate how much it hurts my dog.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Instructor
#32 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:12 PM
Hiphop and dance/trance music - I really don't get why people find it cool and groovy. It's just the same beat over and over again and you can't even make out what they're rapping! It's just a blur of words. :screwy:

Cheese - How disgusting is that? I know most people love cheese but I simply despise it. The smell, the color, the texture, the taste.. is just BLEH!

This one I'll probably get lynched for but I hate manga/anime! It started out with being okay, cool and new but now I've just had it with the little buggers. It's everywhere! You can't go 10 metres without seeing a book, a comic, a commercial for the stuff and quite frankly it's become too much. :down: Sorry all you manga/anime lovers out there..

I'm not really a big fan of Harry Potter either - come on a little wizard boy. They fly on brooms for God's sake!

Feel free to call me Squash

Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:41 PM
Squash, I despise cheese as well. Even if I am french.
I also don't drink milk ; and never ever put butter anywhere.
I don't like animals ; especially not dogs. (and that doesn't make me inhuman).
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:47 PM
silent - my dog hates them too she shakes and dos'nt drink or anything - his new years we put the fireworks no on the tv really loud and cause she new they were on tv she was'nt scared and becuase it was so loud she could'nt hear the real one over the road

anywayy
i hate yum yums all my friends are like YUMYUM's and im like no

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Field Researcher
#35 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:50 PM
Quote:
Talking about problems

Hah, me too. I still subscribe to the 50's mentality of "if you act fine, it'll be fine!" and "if you ignore it will go away!". I believe talking things over often exacerbate the problem.

Quote:
tea and coffee

Firmly agree. If I want to drink old water and leaves, I'll go out to the pond. Coffee is just disgusting.

Quote:
Shopping

Me too. Its just tedious.

Quote:
Natalie Portman.... Why does everyone think she's such a great actress???? I don't get it?

Because they think she's pretty. Which she is. But she is a dreadful acress. People always have trouble divorcing the two.

Quote:
That stupid movie "Crash".

Yep. Or 'drama for dummies' as I like to call it. I think you'll find though, that most film communities also despise it.

To add...

Joss Whedon things like Buffy, Firefly, Angel, all that cheesy pre-teeny crap.

Johnny Depp. I don't really hate the guy at all, but I find everyone else loves him to a suspicious degree.

98% of all candy. The glorious exception are sour winegums.

Justin Timberlake. I've met 9-year old girls with more balls behind their voice than this guy. Also his music sucks.
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:12 PM
I hate coffee, too... Unfortunately - I have to admit... Everyone I know loves coffee and I love the aroma, but the taste is just *uargh*!

And I hate hate haaaate Sponge Bob! >.< Until now I didn't even meet someone who dislikes Sponge Bob, there's just me... My boyfriend and our roomie make fun of me every single day, just because of that.
But I have to admit that the annoying German voice actor has a big part in it...
Field Researcher
#37 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:49 PM
Soda, coffee, tea, artificial additives in other drinks (yes, I can taste them and they are nauseating).

I go people one further, I hate the smell of coffee. And that of freshly mown grass.

Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, Family Guy... there's several other really popular shows that I also dislike, but I hate these because they're the ones people won't shut up about the most.

Gummy/gummi-anything candy, the texture is just nasty.

Usually I try not to let myself reach a hate level though, strong dislike is quite enough for most things. When I actually hate it's typically because other people keep trying to rub the thing in my face.

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:02 PM
Disney Channel.
Jonas Brothers.
Zack Efron (sp?).
Summer.
Extremely skinny emo boys and scene kids in general.
Anime and japanese stuff.
Asian guys that look like girls.
John Cena. Seriously, he just gets titles because little kids nag their parents to buy his merchandise.
Ketchup.
Fireworks.
Harry Potter.
People who feel the need to force their religious beliefs on others.
People who hate animals.
wHeN pEoPlEz tYpE LiEK DiS. [Seriously WTF?]

- // ::ƒяεaκza::\\ -
[¿ ] ♥ »» sªηī†y īs σ√εЯRª†εð
Mad Poster
#39 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:23 PM
I don't like watermelons, either. Gross :P.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#40 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:33 PM
I only like watermelon with salt on it... and I really have to be in the mood for it. I hate everything watermelon flavored. Candy and stuff.

I also hate anything orange flavored. Ew.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:28 PM
Amy Winehouse.
Twilight. (pleasehavemercy)
Mainstream music.
French fries and basically all kinds of fast food.
Sweeney Todd: The Demon whatever.
Emo scene.
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:45 PM
Cotton candy. I can't stand it.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afinefrenzy
I also hate anything orange flavored. Ew.

Me too, although I actually like oranges. O_o Talk about being weird. :loco:

- // ::ƒяεaκza::\\ -
[¿ ] ♥ »» sªηī†y īs σ√εЯRª†εð
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#44 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afinefrenzy
I hate melted cheese. HAAAATE.

What? No melted cheese? But... how can you have grilled cheese sandwiches without melted cheese? *Simsample cannot imagine a world without melted cheese*
Forum Resident
#45 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 10:07 PM
Rhubarb. EW.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 10:10 PM
Taylor-freaking-Swift.
I really cannot stand that song of hers about crying over a guy every night. Who the hell is Drew, anyways? All she does is sing about boys and God.
Everyone else I know just absolutely adores her, though.

Oh, and cream cheese. It's so terrible.

Instructor
#47 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 10:40 PM
Cheese(that includes it being melted)
Nachos
Tomatos
Mad Poster
#48 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 12:59 AM
Melted cheese is goooood! Grilled cheese, nacho cheese, etc. What's really disgusting is exotic cheese- in my French class, we had a cheese sampling day where we had brie, chevre (goat cheese), and all other sorts of unusual cheeses. The teacher also made us croque monsieurs, which is basically a French version of a grilled cheese, but undercooked and with ham. Everyone liked it, but it was all disgusting to me... I was throwing up for three days straight afterward. Long story short, I only eat American cheese, now .

*irrelevent story off*

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#49 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:15 AM
i hate:

tomatoes-ucky ewwie, they scare me, i swear i could be on maury for those
anything grape flavored
clowns
reality shows (except biggest loser)
anime
the simpsons
seafood-ew
victoria secret models im jealous hehe
#50 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:18 AM
I don't like Family Guy that much. It has the most idiotic random things ever.

"It was like that one time I went scuba-diving with Elton John in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean."

It's just, not funny.

I LOVE The Simpsons and South Park, though.

OMG!! How can you not like watermelon!!?? :confused::confused:
Page 2 of 43