Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:16 PM
Vent!
A thread where you can vent if you need to. I didn't see any on here. So to my fellow grouches, vent away! :rant:

Edit: And I definitely need to. I'm a stay at home mom and I need a break! I am so stressed out. I've been so stressed that I haven't been eating much for the past few days..and I love to cook and eat. I feel like I'm going to explode soon :bombface:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:09 PM
I need a :rant: too!

My boyfriend has told me that his brother has been saying a few nasty comments about me just when i was starting to like the guy aswell :steam:
#3 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:36 PM
Oh great idea for a thread babicatz05.

Well first off I'm pregnant (nuff said) and on top of that I'm overdue (it was supposed to be here on 10th September) and now I have to go into hospital this Friday to be induced!!! :eviltongu
On top of that I already have a hyperactive 2 year who refuses to do anything I ask him and keeps beating the dog up.
The dog keeps chewing things up!
And my fiance (when he's not at work) insists on winding our kid/the dog/me up.

Honestly I can't wait until I can go back to work just for a bit of peace and quiet!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weegem23

Well first off I'm pregnant (nuff said) and on top of that I'm overdue (it was supposed to be here on 10th September) and now I have to go into hospital this Friday to be induced!!! :eviltongu
On top of that I already have a hyperactive 2 year who refuses to do anything I ask him and keeps beating the dog up.

Honestly I can't wait until I can go back to work just for a bit of peace and quiet!

Pregnant women definitely have the right to vent! I can't wait to go back to work either. Being a stay at home mom is so much more stressful than work. :steam:
#5 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:53 PM

You sound exactly like me! Well, without the whole fiance thing. My husband is in Iraq. I'm due on November 4th and I want her out NOW! And my 2 yr old is going through his terrible 2's at the moment. What did I get myself into?! :doh
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:34 PM
Stormy, my husband just got back from iraq. when will your husband get home? is he military? Mine is in the Army.
#7 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittielickie
Stormy, my husband just got back from iraq. when will your husband get home? is he military? Mine is in the Army.

Mine won't be home til around the last week of january or the first week of feb. He's in the Navy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:50 PM
I don't like people who post stories that clearly make fun of my own one and my boyfriend's one even more! Do people have no manners?

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lollipop_Girl
I don't like people who post stories that clearly make fun of my own one and my boyfriend's one even more! Do people have no manners?

Huh? I think I missed something...
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:14 AM
Thanks for the tip. I'm still in a bad mood. My mom keeps changing the time she's going to babysit for me. I want my break NOW!
#11 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
Thanks for the tip. I'm still in a bad mood. My mom keeps changing the time she's going to babysit for me. I want my break NOW!

Lol if you think your mom is bad, good thing you don't know mine. People who are late without warning me or keep changing plans also irk my nerves
#12 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:58 AM
I hope you get your break soon, babicatz05!

I'm not sure if any of you have ever seen the show "Roseanne", but if you have, my grandmother is just like Roseanne's mother. Every time she visits, she will just follow me around the house and just criticizing my every move, what I wear, how I act, and my parents as well, and that's what hurts the most because I love my parents dearly. Unfortunately, my grandmother's rude and annoying comments have forced me to result in screaming at her to shut up. Yet, it felt so good to say that to her face.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:57 AM
What great thread. i dont need to vent now but im sure i will when i get home from work as usual!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:51 AM
The girl that I've been training at work is driving me nuts. She's a nice girl but damn she can be a bit thick.
I swear she has selective hearing. She acts like she's listening when you ask her to do something or remind her to do something and then she completely ignores/forgets it two seconds later......Aaaaaagh!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:35 AM
arghhh, my exams are coming and I have absolutely noo motivation!
I'm gonna die. Done ranting

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
#16 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:52 AM
Got craaavviiinnngggsss... Agh! And it's absolutely freezing outside. I'm bored of not working and I've got no money left, at all... actually, no I lie, I have about 60p in my wallet to last me to the end of the month AND to add to that, I'm not even sure I get my tonne 50 for working at the start of this month or not because I left without giving a notice... I need a bath and there's no hot water, and even when I put the hot water on, it doesnt heat up properly because the plumber's fiddled around with it, so it's not even hot and I cold bath when it's freezing anyway doesnt sound like something I wanna do. Oh, and I miss my boyfriend... but I dont wanna go this weekend because I'll spend the entire time having the piss ripped out of me by his mates... egh.
Instructor
#17 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:14 PM

Okay first off, sounds a lot like my household. hubby loves to get the kids in a frenzy and take off. It was a lot worse when they were young, but now that they are 13 and 15 it doesnt happen so much anymore.

and GOOD LUCK...with being induced... had to be with both of mine. First one because I wasnt having natural contractions often or strong enough, and the second time was because they had to deliver him then and there (5 weeks early) or he would have died. Just to let you know...that natural contractions are not that bad...a 40 on the meter is tollerable...however with the petocin inducement.... 40 on the meter is excruciating.... petocin makes the contractions pretty bad.... not trying to scare you, just being honest so you're prepared. I took the epidural with both, which made it great- didnt feel a thing until it was time..still felt that! As long as you can handle the idea of a needle in your spine, epidural is the way to go with inducement- at least it was for me.

Hope your baby is happy and healthy, and you as well. Best wishes for a smooth delivery. Please come back and let us know what you had. Take care.
#18 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:49 PM
Thanks MissTech, but I already know how painful induced labour is as I was induced with my first, that's why I'm stressing out so much. The hospital gave me some crappy excuse last time as to why I could't have an epidural...even though it was on my birth plan...Grrrrr

Anyway..this time I'd better get one or their will be carnage in the delivery room!!! lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:29 PM
Grrrrr! Someone (will go unnamed) wanted to try a yoga video with me that they tried with their ex. :madashel:
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:45 AM
My parents keep trying to control my darn life even though I'm legally an adult. When I go out with anyone they basically interrogate me! Grrrr. They don't know I'm a lesbian, but at the same time they do if that makes any sense. Anytime I go out with a girl they question the heck out of me, yet when I used to go out with guys it was fine! GOSH DANG IT! :fight: And on top of that I can't find a dang girlfriend and something always ends up happening with ones I go out with. Am I flawed or something? :confused:
Mad Poster
#21 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:00 AM
LOL!! I was ready to post my rant here but after reading all of yours, I feel I don't have much to complain about!! You all have my sympathies!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:13 AM
Im sooooo hungry i could chew a peice of cardboard(im on MC). Im in a really cranky mood but i feel sorry for thoes around me when im like this...
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 7:22 PM
I'm not always mad. I'm just stressed lately. And I'm soooo @%&*#!$ moody right now! I wanna just yell and scream...fortunately I have more self control than a two year old. I need to tell the world that I'm in a bad mood so SOMEONE knows. I keep it to myself so I don't stress out my family. Because if they're stressed out because I'm stressed out, it only makes it worse! *sigh* Oh, and I trimmed my bangs yesterday. Mistake...They're too short. Grrrr...At least my eyebrows aren't overplucked. I have to at least TRY to be optimistic. Even when I try it still sounds negative. I need to think about something else...Anything else.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 7:45 PM
I hate drama !!! Not the acting kind im talkin bout the kind of drama that drives ya crazy in schools
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:18 PM
I'm a little upset with my cousin. He told my girlfriend that I was a little to much "woman lover" etc.

Jesus Christ, he can't see that I have a beautiful girl, and I love her so much, that he needs to say some serious sh#"ts. I gotta talk with him...
Locked thread
Page 1 of 144