Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Cool. I want snakebites too! How do they pierce it?

It's really not that bad. The piercer puts some spray [forgot what it was called] on your lip to make it numb.
The needle doesn't really hurt, it just feels kinda strange. It won't hurt more than biting your lip hard.

- // ::ƒяεaκza::\\ -
[¿ ] ♥ »» sªηī†y īs σ√εЯRª†εð
Advertisement
#27 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:25 PM
Getting paid!!
Instructor
#28 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 11:08 PM
I went and got all set up to start college next week!! I just gotta endure a 5 hour orientation next week and then I can start classes! WooT! Took me a long time to get the nerves to go back to school.
Oh and today was my hubby's birthday and tomorrow is mine YAY.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:17 AM
I woke up to a text from a guy at work saying he still really likes me and he just wanted me to know....*SQUEE*

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Inventor
#30 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:44 AM
Well, it wasn't today but I'm still on a bit of a high from it...

I've got a disability and other ongoing health problems that have forced me to concede that I'll probably never be able to work in clinical practice. As a result, I spoke to one of my old lecturers a couple of weeks ago about the possibility of going back to do a PhD or be involved in other research. On Wednesday, he phoned to instead offer me a job - some clinical work, some administrative, some somewhere in between. I have two morning a week that I have to work, but beyond that I can work however few or many hours that I am well enough to cope with. I accepted the job after having a meeting with him on Thursday, and I start next week. Very excited about it :D

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:36 AM
Longears/Laura: you go girl!

I just saw the thread about the new Sims 3 info, exciting! This afternoon I'll go see a friend as well, and I'm looking forward to that because I haven't seen her in awhile and we're always having fun
#32 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 11:52 AM
Having yet another day off from work and sleeping until lunch! (Normally I get up around 5 in the morning).
...and yesterday I wrote on my novel for 7 exhausting hours, so today I feel really good about my self, having to do NOTHING! Maybe Ill go to the beach...
Inventor
#33 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 1:06 PM
Nimi, thanks I was told by more than one medical professional and more than one physio that I'd never be able to do it, and that I should have dropped out of university...I am tempted now to send a big, blown up copy of my degree & staff ID to them, just to say I TOLD YOU SO!!! 'Tis a great feeling anyway...I'm still on my high :D

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Theorist
#34 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 3:24 PM
Asked a girl I reeeeealy like and said yes in a toast manor!

SQUEEEEEE!

-Slightly Buzzing

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#35 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 3:39 PM
todays is simple..a really good iced latte and a chocolate dounut

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
#36 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by longdaysend
todays is simple..a really good iced latte and a chocolate dounut

Ah the simple things are the best (especially if either/both happen to be sugary/caffinated)
My classes were cancelled today and I got to spend all day lounging around on the common land near my house writing up a paper that would have otherwise been due today (Thank lord for extra time!)
#37 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 4:19 PM
:lovestruc :birthday It's my daddy's birthday.
#38 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:13 PM
After a lonnngg day at school I got in, tired and hungry.. was trying to decide what to have for tea.. when the phone rang and a friend invited me to a bbq she'd just decided to have. Dead good! :D
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:22 PM
Today is my second wedding anniversary and my husband had a work meeting out of town, so he left the house very early. When I got up, there was a card on the table that had "We were meant to be" printed on the front. Inside, he wrote, "thank you." Awww!
Mad Poster
#40 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:29 PM
That's so romantic, gwennero! Why can't all men be so thoughtful?

I've been looking for a good pair of black flats since March (I wear a size 11 shoe in ladies, so it's difficult to get anything that fits well) and finally came across the perfect pair. I can't wait to wear them when they're in season- they pretty simple black leather flats by Blowfish, but it's been a long search and I'm happy that it's over. Shopping makes me happy. My day was also made when the male clerk in Ann Taylor Loft told me I looked stunning in the dress I tried on... yes, I am that shallow .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Original Poster
#41 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:33 PM
Rabid I know just how you feel! I wear a size 11 too which is why I rarely buy shoes lol but I have a pair of black flats that I wear ALL the time
#42 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:39 PM
A £50 cheque.. woohoo!

Anddd... am all packed and ready for my weekend away! Finally... can sleep now...
Mad Poster
#43 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by novemberlove
Rabid I know just how you feel! I wear a size 11 too which is why I rarely buy shoes lol but I have a pair of black flats that I wear ALL the time

Isn't it miserable? There are so many cute shoes out there, but they only make them for little feet :weep:. I have a friend who wears a 5 and I simply cannot go shoe shopping with her... it's too painful. She walks out with about four pairs and I walk out with none.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:46 PM
I know! And if there are any shoes in our size they're usually really ugly :hmm:
#45 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:33 AM
I went to the pool and hung out with my friends and then we bought dip-n-dots :3
Alchemist
#46 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:21 PM
Yesterday i went to Alton Towers and overcame my fear of the rides Hex and Duel.
and today my school finished for summer at 12:30 :D
Forum Resident
#47 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:32 PM
Making plans for going a day to a Zoo, a day to a great-aunt and a day to one of the islands here. :]

Oh and I made my first decent Sim for the Simicide Girls theme. ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:38 PM
Some foreign guy predicted an 8.1 earthquake to hit today, and at a time while I was in school. It didn't happen. And the looks on my classmates when they realized it wasn't happening--now that made my day.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:43 PM
I woke up to find this new yogart in the fridge and it's delecious! It's Kiwi Passionfruit Lime by Laura's. Yum.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
#50 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Yesterday i went to Alton Towers and overcame my fear of the rides Hex and Duel.
and today my school finished for summer at 12:30 :D

Those rides are awesome lol. The story is really interesting too.

I always go on Rita despite hating rollercoasters with a passion.

Nothing has made my day yet. Maybe work will cheer me up lol.
Page 2 of 68