Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:17 PM
Cool pics Jojo, they're cuties! ^^

An update on my kiddies...who are teenagers! It was tough, but at last they can cook their own food (lol) and Hannelore can go out safely knowing the social worker won't be knocking at her door.

One needs a lot of food to sustain a family of 8 people...due to his frequent visits, Nery Thompson the delivery guy struck a friendship with Hannelore...and maybe just a bit more than that:

I thought this sot of Guinevere was so cute - dreaming about daddy

------------------------------------------
Right! I made these bakcgrounds of all of them as teens, each is closely related to their personalities:

I <3 to bits ^^

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Advertisement
#52 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:57 PM
Ok, I tried, This is my beautiful sim, Miss Samantha Willis.

Samantha moved in with 6 thousand, but I gave her motherlode, so she had 56 thousand *Hope this isnt cheating* I made some rooms for her babies and decided 2 per room, and the last baby would have a room of her/his own. Samantha got pregnant with quads and gave birth to three daughters, Lilly, Kia and Ella and a son, Freddy. Then she got pregnant with triplets and gave birth to three more daughters, Louisa, Ruby and Jasmine, so 6 daughters and one son (no cheats I swear) I then decorated their rooms.

This is Freddy and Kia's room, Kia is close to her brother more then her sisters for some reason so I let her share a room with him.

Lilly and Ella's room.

Louisa and Jasmine's room

and little Ruby's room.

Each room has a range of toys to play with and toys they learn skills from, the children are still infants at the moment, so I will post them as toddlers as soon as they grow up.

And heres a picture, just because I think it's cute
#53 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:14 PM
The children are now toddlers ^_^

Here's little Lilly, she's a very affectinate toddler, who enjoys cuddles, kisses and being read to.

Heres Freddy, he's a cheeky chap, who enjoys nothing more then puddles, and getting into trouble.

This is Ella, she is Samantha's pride and joy. She loves her children equally, but little Ella has her mom wrapped around her little finger.

This is Kia, she is pretty much into the same as Freddy, she enjoys trouble and mess, but she is very sweet when she wants to be.

This is Louisa, she's pretty much a mummies girl, she follows her everywhere, and craves her attention most the time.

This is Ruby, even though she's youngest, she's the boss, she has a firey temper and can have a tantrum at just about anything that gets on her nerves, she's really a beautiful toddler, and got a models attitude already!

Jasmine is pretty much the oppisite, she is shy and quiet, and enjoys nothing more then a warm bath and cuddle. She doesnt have tantrums ofen, but she does get touchy when you leave her out.

So, there are the toddlers, gorgeous arnt they? Did I tell you, the daddy is grim reaper Comments, and tell me who's ya fave!
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:17 PM
Thanks, Ghanima!

Jasmin-
Ruby and Jasmine are my favorites.
Where did you get their outfits from?
:D

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
Autism- know the facts.elija
#55 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
OOO I'm doing it
We can use our own made sim right?
Hope so, because I am.
Oh and I second the servo question.
Alchemist
#56 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:43 PM
Claire, Marielle already said you could do both

Awww very cute Jasmin, my girl's kids and yours share the father then LOL Grim really gets around!

#57 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
Oh ok, sorry =[.
Ps- Not to sound completely dumb, but how do I get the house to show up on my houses bin.
Im pretty sure I downloaded it, but it may be in the wrong folder.
Alchemist
#58 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:52 PM
you have to install it, not put it in any folder. Double click on the sims2pack file, click install, and then you'll find it in the house bin. Good luck!

However I saw you say you're using your own sim. If so, you don't need the house, since it comes with Dana and her 7 boys.

#59 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
you have to install it, not put it in any folder. Double click on the sims2pack file, click install, and then you'll find it in the house bin. Good luck!

However I saw you say you're using your own sim. If so, you don't need the house, since it comes with Dana and her 7 boys.

Ok, so if we arent using that house, what size lot are we to buy (so we have a fixed amount of money).
Alchemist
#60 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:07 AM
Any size you wish, really. You are allowed to use motherlode to build a large enough house and even have as much as 50 000 left when you begin (what Mariella did. I had 10, and still could do it, and a medium sized lot with a house with 2 floors).

Test Subject
#61 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:27 AM
lol, Quinn's daddy is the Grim Reaper, too!

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
#62 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:57 AM
wow Jasmin the septs are gorgeous! where did you get their skin tones?!
#63 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:33 AM
Jasmin, where did you get Samantha's skintone. The famiy is gorgeous by the way!
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:49 AM
Okay, an update on the Angelino's.
Still toddlers *grown* This is hard!
I'm still using meh Snapdragons and my Servo, Ian.
And they still sleep in their adorable formation, same spots, too. :valentine

UPDATES:

Zachary and Nicole now know how to talk.
Zachary, Nicole, and Ghen all have one skill point.
Elijah, Quinn, Raelie, and Alexandra all have two skill points.
Zachary and Ghen are currently learning how to use the potty.
Zachary is currently learning how to walk.

That's it for now.
Can you tell who my favorite toddler is?

Zachary!

:D

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:54 AM
What do the snapdragons do? I know they give off a pink mist, but what is it?
Test Subject
#66 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
It increases needs, except for sleep.

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:02 AM
Why would you want to increase the needs?! Ah!
Test Subject
#68 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:05 AM
To make it green..am I saying it the opposite way? lol

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:12 AM
Ohhh to make the needs increase, the good way! Haha.
#70 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:42 AM
Samantha's skintone and the septuplets skin, is default by simcribbling/louis, although they do have non defaults aswell, and I'll have a look for the outfits, Gimmi a sec, and By god, Grimmy has quite a few kiddys then :P

This outfit is by
http://www.simparadies.de/home.htm

The outfits there are outstanding, and I recommend it to anyone, such quality to the clothes, they are just gorgeous. Check out all the outfits, I was blown away,
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:05 PM
Thanks, Jasmin! I just downloaded a ton of stuff from there..:P

Update:
Still toddlers..(2 days left!)

All of the toddlers can talk
Zcahary, Ghen, and Alexandra can walk
They are all being potty trained
Zachary, Nicole, Ghen, Elijah, Quinn, and Raelie all have 4 skill points
Alexandra has 5 skill points

That's pretty much it for now!

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
#72 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
Great updates everyone! I enjoy the fact you're having so much fun with the challenge! :D
retired moderator
#73 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:41 AM
This is like my favorite challenge ever! I love seeing how everyones is different Good work everyone on taking on this VERY difficult challenge.

bP

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#74 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:43 AM
haha
these toddlers are driving me nuts! (its a good thing they're cute)
lol

Autism Awareness, dudes.
1 in 166.
Alchemist
#75 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:45 AM
Hahaha you should try it without the snapdragons But I agree, it's great fun, although they drove me nuts at times...especially as tots!

Page 3 of 5