Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:46 AM
maybe the reason of making the fake bella with no memories, family trees, etc is to show that the real bella's memory has been completely wiped out after alien abduction!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:02 PM
Maybe she was cloned by Don Lothario or the Caliente sisters? And then they hide or killed her somewhere in Pleasantville?

Gali, I LOVE your Goth picture! Where can I download them? :D

~Erin
#53 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
I would LOVE to know that too. Never played the pre-made Sim towns until reading this thread, and the one about 'What did you do with your Pleasantview characters'. Since then I've been playing with no sightings of Bella at all. How does one locate her in Pleasantville? (Is she just roaming around and walks past houses??) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would also LOVE to know how to do that too! Can anyone help?!
Scholar
#54 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 6:39 AM
Well, I (thorough NO cheating whatsoever) found the infamous Bella in Pleasantview.

I had my secret Santa Sim call up the matchmaker for a date and went to grab a snack when it was at the "choose male/female" date bit. I left it and when I came back it was at the "How much money" part. So i gave her the max amount and here's what popped down. (My sim's turns ons are vampirism and formal wear by the way)

Screengrab of whole thing, see her name is there and everything.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a...loom/yherhb.jpg

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 3:54 AM
im still very confused.. why is bella goth sooooo special? does she have like super magical flying powers? i dont get why she is so special!
#56 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tubegal1988
im still very confused.. why is bella goth sooooo special? does she have like super magical flying powers? i dont get why she is so special!

Bella Goth is a part of a mystery in Pleasantview/Strangetown. She disappeared on Don's lot. They say Don Lothario was the last person to see her alive and the Caliente sisters hated her. But no one in Plesantview knows where she is. The Goth family has a memory of Bella being abducted, but she has disappeared.

In Strangetown, there is a townie named Bella Goth who looks like Bella, but has no memories. This Bella may have meant to be the real Bella who was abducted and have all her memories wiped.

You can pretty much see her everywhere in the game. On the back of milk cartons, in pictures, even in the hot air balloon neighborhood decoration.
Scholar
#57 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by (((PANdRitO)))
I think that the real Bella is the one from Pleasantview. She had a family, got abducted, died, the end.
But then why is there another Bella at Strangetown? Well, its because someone at Maxis thought that it would be really cool to see Bella somewhere else walking like a lost ghost.

Bella in Pleasantview is not dead. Check the Goth family tree - when a Sim dies, their picture turns grey - and Bella's picture is still in colour. It is possible to 'extract' her again from the place that Maxis buried her file.

Bella is a very youthful great-grandparent on my game. :laugh:

Mortimer - Bella
l
Alexander - Brandice
l
Lancelot - Jayne
l
Liam

Edit: Is there any pictures of Bella in family albums? Apart from (I think) one in Don Lothario's?

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

#58 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGameFan
Pleasantview Bella is real, Strangetown Bella is fake, one of the ways to get her back is summon her, kill her, then ressurect her. Never move her in and then save the lot, she'll be a ghost when you come back and then 'OMG OH NO HELP!1!!' no more bella. Never waste your time trying to find out the big 'mystery' about Bella, it's not worth it, nothing special is going to happen if you reunite Bella with Mortimer.
That's all I have to say.

I agree! I mean whats the point you find her then play her and? Nothing special thats what!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:36 PM
In Pleasantview I just moved in Bella to a family's home and when she moved in she brought $3,000,000! :dumbfunny I was gobsmacked.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 19th May 2008 at 12:49 PM
Yeah how do you find Bella?
#61 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:23 PM
Some say something like look at her picture, then drink some coffee ect. There is one way to reunite Bella with the Goth's go and mod the sims and look what is HP's popular download
#62 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:04 PM
This is the story I made up about Strangetown Bella. She's NOT the Pleasantview Bella. Instead, she is a Goth by blood. If you look up the Goth family tree, you'll see Victor had two children, Gunther and Frida. I imagined that Frida had some daughters (unnamed due to laziness on my part) and one of these daughters had a fling with Simis Bachelor (maybe at Mortimer's wedding?). This fling resulted in her having a daughter who looks amazingly like Mortimer's new bride, once she grows up.

Of course it makes no sense that Strangetown Bella would be the "real" Bella Goth. She's much too young to be Cassandra and Alexander's mother. But I could see her mother maybe naming her after her cousin's wife just to honor her, and the child's resemblance to her supposed cousin-in-law would not become so obvious until she grew up.

Anyway, that's my story and it fits reasonably well. I don't pretend it's canon, but it gives Strangetown Bella a decent backstory and explains why she resembles Pleasantview Bella without looking exactly like her.
#63 Old 22nd May 2008 at 2:54 PM
I'm not sure but is bella suppose to have memories? Because when I brought her back she only had Alex got an A+
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#64 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:12 PM
When you resurrect Pleasantview Bella all of her memories and personality points are gone. You need to correct that in SimPE.
Instructor
#65 Old 22nd May 2008 at 8:02 PM
This is slightly random (xD), but when you resurrect Darlene Dreamer she's the same way. NO memories, NO personality points.... grr. It's annoying. xP I need to find a way to fix her.

Back on topic, I'm thinking now that I may resurrect Pleasantview Bella after all. xD That is... if I didn't already marry Morty and Dina.... crap. >.> Oh well. She can live with Cassandra and Alex and be a home-maker with an aspiration change. *cackles with delight* :dumbfunny
#66 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:03 AM
Thanks simsample but is there a way to add memories?
Site Helper
#67 Old 23rd May 2008 at 1:22 PM
In SimPE you can create new memories. Back up the neighborhood first, because you are editing the neighborhood memory package and if you make a mistake you can damage your game. (And backups are handy anyway.)

Then use the sim browser to open the sim, and go to the "more" tab to open memories.
(You -can- just open the neighborhood memory if you want to do it that way, but doing it from the sim makes it easier to keep track of whose memories you are working with.) Find the blue "Create" at the bottom, click it, and then change your new entry as needed. You can also add badges, tokens, and inventory there.

(Although it seems to me that if inventory is stored in memory it is kind of silly that they forget that they already have something and will ask for it again. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#68 Old 23rd May 2008 at 1:30 PM
Thanks sidneydoj, I always have a back-up by the way I just put it Bella met aliens and pretended the aliens whipped the rest of her memory.

Quote: Originally posted by Mayo550
Yeah how do you find Bella?

You use SimPe. Here's the tutorial.
Tutorial
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:54 AM
I myself would love to reunite Bella and Mortimer. But ive only found her in Strangetown. So where exactly is she in Pleasantview? How do I find her?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#70 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrawberryKisses
I myself would love to reunite Bella and Mortimer. But ive only found her in Strangetown. So where exactly is she in Pleasantview? How do I find her?

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bella_Goth
http://community.livejournal.com/thesims2/1009185.html
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:57 PM
Unfortunately, the Strangeview Bella goth is not "THE" Bella Goth. Apart from the fact she has no memories of The Goths, her parents, her brother or her "old life", they are facially slightly different, and plus if Bella in Strangeview ages, the one in the Goth Family Tree in Pleasantview does not.

I have three reasons behind the "Bella Mania"

1. Eaxis needed something to get us excited about Sims 2
2. When testing the alien abductions, they used Bella as the first one and it went wrong. Instead of admitting defeat, they wrote her disappearance into Sims 2 narrative
3. Eaxis wanted to encourage fan-fic and imagination, and so used Bella as a way of cultivating that, given her popularity from Sims1 (my friend David once made a video of Bella Goth slapping people in Sims 1 while he sang "Bella Takes No Pooh!" in a really scary and shrill voice)
#72 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BillyDee
(my friend David once made a video of Bella Goth slapping people in Sims 1 while he sang "Bella Takes No Pooh!" in a really scary and shrill voice)

rofl!:clap:
#73 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 12:20 PM
It's funny that after I read this thread I saw the fake Bella Goth walking past Chloe Wilsonoff's house. They spoke and now Bella can be contacted via the telephone.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:44 PM
I also have a theory that the Bella Goth portrait, which is described as being by an "unknown artist" was painted by Darren Dreamer - maybe as a way of impressing Cassandra? After all, you see him painting a picture of her in the storyboards....why cant he have painted the one of her mother?
Theorist
#75 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:51 PM
Or maybe, He painted the picture to impress Cassandra, as you said, But he found the whole Family Distraught and upset so he decided to get rid of the painting as fast as he could so he sold it as an "Unknown Artist"...

OR! It was a self-portrait that Bella Painted (She was good at creativity in TS1 IIRC) and then the Goths sold it when they were upset.

The list continues!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Page 3 of 14